Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
TiedGuy

Unhappy The Special Dare [Fiction]

We all got to Paul’s house by 6pm as he asked to play a Dare game. He had the house to himself all night. While Paul was making a phone call in the other room, we tried to figure what was up. He told us each to make a dare with a dare time of not more than 15 minutes and print it on white paper folded into a two inch square. Putting the early start, the short time on the dares, and the time he was talking on his phone, we guessed that someone would draw a real special dare in this game.
Paul came back with a small paper bag that already had one 2 X 2 square inside. We all put in our dares. Paul shook up the bag and gave Jason the first draw. Jason face dropped as he read the dare:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LOL Tickle Dare

Throw single dice for clothes:
1. Completely Dressed
2, 3, 4 Remove shoes, socks and shirt
5. Remove all above + pants
6. Remove all above + underwear

Tie victim down in spread eagle position on floor. Tickle on ALL EXPOSED SKIN and only on exposed skin.
Everyone will take turn tickling victim for 2 minutes then gang tickle for 5 minutes.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jason was very ticklish so this was would be hell for him. We pushed the two heavy sofas about 8 feet apart so we could spread-eagle Jason on the carpet by roping his legs to one and his arms to the other. We sat on the sofas and Jason stood in the middle and threw his dice. It was a 2. Jason looked at us hopelessly and took off his shoes and tossed them in to the corner. As he stripped off his shirt, we teased him about going after his armpits, abs, and tits with fingernails, feathers, and toothbrush. Each trying to outdo the other with more fiendish devices applied to more sensitive places. The teasing continued as Jason removed his socks exposing his sensitive feet. Everyone was laughing except Jason who knew that each fiendish idea from every tease would surely be done on his helpless body.

Jason lied down submissively on the carpet with his arms spread out as the dare required. Ropes used his special talent with knots to firmly tie a French Bowline to each limb and used the free end from each wrist to tie to the legs of one sofa and pulled the free ends from the ankles very tight before knotting them to the other sofa.

Cody took the first turn and selected a feather from the toy box. Slowly working the feather over Jason’s body, his armpits, his abs, then concentrating around his tits, he had Jason laughing hard after the first minute. Working entirely on Jason’s sensitive soles for the next minute, Cody had Jason struggling hard against the ropes to get loose and laughing so loud Paul had to turn up the music.
Paul had the next turn. He sat on Jason’s thighs and looked him in the eye. “You know the drill” he smiled. Jason knew, it was always the same, Paul would try to give Jason a “hard on” and Jason would resist. Paul’s fingernails moved very slowly and the sensations grew more intense every second. The laughing and struggling increased more and more. Nails traced the abs, the stretched arms, the armpits. When the guys noticed a bulge in Jason’s Levis, the heckling started. Paul devoted the last minute to Jason’s tits and his stomach just above the Levis. When his time was up, Paul smiled at Jason and patted the enormous “Hard on” showing in Jason’s Levis.

(Part 2)

Meanwhile Tom had gotten Jason’s shoelaces, socks, and Paul’s electric toothbrush. Tom took a shoelace, tied it to the left ankle rope, wound it around the little toe, back to the rope, then back and forth to the big toe pulling each very tightly back toward the ankle causing the sensitive sole to be stretched exquisitely tight. He repeated this on the right foot then draped a dirty sock over Jason’s nose. “I sure hope I don’t need to use this to stop you yelling!” Tom smiled. He started the toothbrush working over Jason’s stretched hyper-sensitive soles. Jason struggled and writhed. His laughs got louder and louder. He couldn’t stop himself and let out a yell. Tom stuffed the dirty, smelly sock into Jason’s mouth to gag him and continued torturing Jason’s feet but for the last minute while Jason pulled and turned with all his strength helplessly against the tight ropes and quiet moans came from his yucky gag.

Before he started, Ropes stared intently into Jason’s eyes leaned over a whispered “I know this is hell for you but you are doing great – you will make it” Jason returned as much of a smile as he could through the evil smelling gag. As Ropes hands moved quickly and precisely all over Jason’s, his intent eyes noted signals in Jason’s eyes so he could inflect ever stronger but controlled sensations. Jason’s mind became strangely calm while his body squirmed and struggled concentrating only on the end which would soon come to his torment.

Ken blindfolded Jason with a bandana before he began. The blackness isolated Jason, not knowing where or when the next touch would occur usually scares a helpless victim. For Jason it only helped calm his mind to concentrate on the single goal of outlasting this torment.

Each of the five guys selected a part of Jason to devote their energy to. Jason’s body pulled the ropes harder and harder. His body rose and fell, the moans became pitiful. Inside Jason’s calm mind the goal came ever closer and suddenly the torment stopped. He collapsed exhausted, felt hands undoing the ropes. Towels were offered to wipe off his sweat soaked body. Guys slapped his back saying good job. He slumped on the sofa to watch Paul draw the next dare.

Paul drew a square and carefully read the dare.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Clothespin Dare

Throw single dice for clothes:
1. Completely Dressed
2. Remove shoes, socks and shirt
3, 4, 5. Remove all above + pants
6. Remove all above + underwear

Tie standing victim to a post using all 50 feet of hemp rope. Get creative and make it look good.
Take turns, each guy putting one clothespin on exposed skin until all 20 have been placed.
Let victim struggle 5 minutes.
Take turns, each guy adjusting one clothespin by turning 90 degrees or pulling toward edge of skin fold to increase the pain until all 20 have been changed.
Let victim struggle 10 minutes.
Take turns, each guy pulling one clothespin off without opening it until all 20 have been pulled off.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Paul stood in the center shaking the die. Everyone understood the dare suddenly became awesome if a “6” came up. The guys yelled for a “6”. Paul threw a “4”. The guys groaned in disappointment but Paul seemed to be muttering to himself and looked very unhappy. He took of his shoes and socks then stripped off his shirt. He hesitated at his pants, “You guys don’t want to see my ugly legs!”. Someone yelled, “What’s wrong? Wearing your girlfriend’s panties again?” Everyone started calling “Take it off, Take it off”. Paul dropped his Levis and stood before us stark naked. The idiot had picked the worst time to go commando!

Ropes put a box next to the post and told Paul to stand on it. Cody said “let me tie him up”.
Ropes said fine but would help if needed. Paul stood on the box. Cody divided the 50 ft rope in half, told Paul to hold his hands out in front with the wrists crossed. Cody did a crossed limb binding on the wrists. “I see that hook is still there from last time” said Ropes. Cody pulled Paul’s arms up tight exposing Paul’s tender armpits and tied the rope around the hook. After the box was pulled away, Paul’s tan slender runner’s body hung tightly stretched and vulnerable. His toes just reached the floor as he stood tip toe to relieve the strain on his arms. Cody put a couple turns of the rope at the top of Paul’s chest and tied tight behind the post, next Ropes suggested an “X” pattern over the chest and abs. Ropes and Cody looked at Paul’s hardening cock and smiled. Ropes nodded and Cody took the rope around to the front, took two turns around the base of Paul’s cock behind his balls, lead the rope to the back of the post, pulled it very tight, and tied it securely. Paul involuntarily responded to this improvised cock ring with a quickly growing strong erection. Cody finished by tying the legs with many turns of the rope tightly to the post. As they stood back to admire their work, Ropes slapped Cody on the back and said “Good Work”.

Cody got 20 clothespins and put them down in front of Paul. We decided we wanted to hear Paul scream so we turned up the music even more rather than sock-gagging him. The guys argued about where was the most painful place to put a clothespin. Ken said, “Let’s leave it up to Paul” and put the pin on the left armpit. Paul’s scream was pretty loud. Cody put a pin on the head of Paul’s cock. Paul let out a blood curdling scream that would be hard to beat. Ropes put his on the right nipple. The scream at least matched the one for the pin on the cock head. Tom tried the shaft and Jason the skin of the balls. Both screams were about equal to the armpit one. The guys took turns putting the pins on with Paul screaming non-stop. When they were done Paul’s cock and balls looked like a porcupine. Paul stopped screaming and breathed heavily with the extreme pain showing on his face.

After 5 minutes, Cody adjusted the pin on the cock head explaining how pulling it out so the clothespin pinched a thinner piece of the head made it more painful. Paul screamed louder than ever as we all followed Cody’s example. When all the clothespins had been adjusted, Paul’s screams lowered to pitiful moans. After a minute, Cody went up and flicked each clothespin restoring Paul to full throated yells. We each took turns flicking the pins to torment Paul.

When the 10 minutes were up, Cody demonstrated how painful it was when he slowly pulled the clothespin off Paul’s nipple. Everyone but Jason followed Cody so that Paul yelled so loud we had to stuff his dirty sock in his mouth. Jason took pity on Paul and pulled his pins off quickly. When all the clothespins had been pulled off, Cody untied the ropes and gently helped Paul to the sofa.

Ropes now took his turn and drew a white square from the bag. ……..

(To be continued)

Last edited by TiedGuy; 12-31-2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Added Part 2 of story
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

This is really good, keep going please!
But why are you asking for devices and sensitive areas for more players? Wont other players draw a different dare card? Maybe I misread something in the story. Is it just Paul, Cody and Jason playing or are there others?

Keep going though!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #3
SAMaster

WOW Great story..... can't wait to read more...

5 out of 5 so far
SAMaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #4
TiedGuy

There are 6 guys playing. Paul, Cody, Jason, "Ropes", Ken, and Tom. I need ideas for this dare for what "Ropes", Ken, and Tom can do to tickle poor Jason. Then I plan to add some more dares including Paul's "special dare" .
Old 12-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
Nick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiedGuy View Post
There are 6 guys playing. Paul, Cody, Jason, "Ropes", Ken, and Tom. I need ideas for this dare for what "Ropes", Ken, and Tom can do to tickle poor Jason. Then I plan to add some more dares including Paul's "special dare" .
Ohhhhh, that makes a lot of sense now!
Really cool. Idk what would be good for them, maybe just a little of the same and move into another dare faster.
Keep up the good work

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:29 PM   #6
blaise1

Cool maybe

mabe you could make it like an interactive one were you leave 2 or three ideas and the people that coment can choose wich one they want but yeah good story
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:49 PM   #7
SAMaster

Just when I thought you would not be able to better the first part.....

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #8
TiedGuy

Default The Special Dare Begins .....

Ropes drew a square and carefully read the dare.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Special Dare: Slaveboy

Remove shoes, socks and shirt

Tie victim’s hands behind back
Print “SLAVEBOY” with permanent marker in large letters on victim’s chest
Blindfold victim
Walk victim to 1423 Cleveland Street. Knock on basement door in back of house. Leave victim standing there alone.
Victim will be the Slaveboy of the person who answers the door for 12 hours. Limits: No permanent marks, No illegal, No Dangerous.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ropes removed his shoes and socks and then stripped off his black t-shirt. He had the sharply defined body of the competitive gymnast he was until he grew too tall. Tom tied Ropes’ hands behind his back tightly. Ken took the marker and wrote “SLAVEBOY” on Ropes’ chest. Cody took a red bandana and blindfolded the victim.

The guys argued the Slaveboy’s fate. He would be taken to a femdom mistress, be the featured dancer at a gay club for the night, be the sole recruit at a sadistic boot camp run by tough ex-marines.…. They could only guess but Ropes would soon find out.

After Paul finished putting on his clothes, he and Jason lead Ropes out into the chilly night. “It’s too cold to walk barefoot” complained Ropes. Jason slapped Ropes’ face, “Slaves don’t talk unless asked a question, shut up or I will have to sock-gag you!”

Ropes feet felt the cold rough sidewalk. A few minutes ago he was one of the guys, but his bare feet, naked chest with the degrading label, blindfold, and tied hands now turned him into a helpless toy for his “friends” to play with. After a couple blocks his bare feet hurt from the cold rough pavement but he now knew not to complain, he only had about a mile to go. He could take it.

“I think I know that address,” said Jason winking at Paul. “I made a delivery to that address a few weeks ago; it was something from a place called “Extreme Restraints”. A couple guys into black leather bought the house. The package was heavy and they asked me to take it downstairs. I followed them hoping for a good tip.”

“Yea, that’s the place” Paul winked back. “Tell Ropes what it is like.” Paul almost laughed at the worried look growing on Ropes’ face.

Jason answered, “It looks like a dungeon. The door looked soundproof. The walls and floor were rough stone. Some hooks were on the ceiling and a winch with cables was on the wall. A bondage table with eyebolts along the side, a couple still had padded black leather bondage cuffs attached. I put the package down next to an “X” cross. One of the guys opened a cabinet to show their toys. Hand cuffs, steel restraints, floggers, whips, ball gags, clips of every size. I told them I was on a tight schedule and had to go. The guy gave me $20, smiled and said come back any time.”

“It’s going to be an awesome place for our next Dare Game! I made a deal with the leather guys. Thanks Ropes, the guys appreciate your sacrifice!” said Paul.

“Guys, you can’t do this to me. My asshole is still virgin! I can’t take 12 hours in that dungeon” pleaded Ropes.

Paul replied, “Too Late Now! I can’t cross those guys. They’re real mean dudes!” Paul and Jason led the Slaveboy to the back and knocked on the basement door. They left Ropes standing there alone, tied, shivering, blindfolded, barefoot, and scared shitless….

(To be continued)

Last edited by TiedGuy; 01-04-2009 at 08:53 AM. Reason: corrected error
Old 01-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #9
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Question

It is really good.

Question: Could there be some reson why the guy's name is "Ropes"
Old 01-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #10
TiedGuy

Default The Dungeon Door opens...

“Enter Slaveboy”, I heard a women’s voice command. I flinched as I felt the back of her hand brush my lower abs as she grabbed the front of my Levis to help guide me. “Watch the steps” she warned as she led me downstairs. I sensed I was in a room with a number of people watching. I felt an old carpet under my aching feet and it felt so good on my frozen toes. Obviously, the guys had fed me a line of BS to scare me but I couldn’t put together where I was now. She stopped me and let go of my Levis. I stood there still shivering from the cold walk. She tousled my hair and traced her finger nails over my naked chest. “We are going to have fun playing with this boytoy!” she said followed by snickers from the others in the room. “On your knees slave!” the girl commanded. I hesitated and felt the sting of some kind of whip on my chest three times. “A slave obeys his mistress instantly!” she yelled.

“Yeoow! Alright already!” I complained as I dropped to my knees.

“’Yes, Mistress Victoria!’ is the only acceptable reply to my orders” she yelled followed by a dozen sharp stings from her whip across my back and shoulders. I bit my tongue so I would not give her the satisfaction of hearing me yell in pain. Suddenly it was clear, Mistress Victoria is Vicki who was having a sleepover for her birthday tonight and invited all of the cool girls from school. Good news is that I am not in the hands of some black leather torture freaks, bad news is almost every girl I like will know everything that happens to me tonight.

“Vicki, I know you!” I said. I felt the sting of several hard blows of the whip on my back and instantly regretted by error.

“Is this Vicki one of those silly girls you pitiful guys picture as you masturbate yourself to sleep? You are the slave of Mistress Victoria for the next twelve hours. Your pain and humiliation will be my pleasure. Tonight I don’t know any Vicki! Show your submission by worshipping my bare feet!” I bent down and kissed the top of each of my mistresses’ bare feet then straightened up. I felt her pinch my nipples and twist them as hard as she could. “Is that all you think of my beautiful feet you worthless shit? Worship my feet, make me feel that it gives you joy to grovel before me.” This time I kissed the feet all over, licked the tops and bottoms and between each toe. I was getting into the humiliation and the new sensations. I sucked each toe. She rubbed my hair, “That more like it Slaveboy!” Finally, she stopped me. “Pretty good, but you need more practice. So the dare for all my friends is for you to worship their feet. “ Each took their turn. I was really getting into this foot fetish and a growing erection showed my interest to all. The girls started to rub my erection through my Levis with their feet before I started to get me more turned on. I lost count at the fifteenth girl and suspected one was a transgender guy. Finally my mistress said “Stand up, Slaveboy” and I jumped up to attention with a smile on my face showing I was now into foot worship.

I felt hands grab each of my arms, guide me off the rug onto rough concrete, up onto a box, and turned around. They untied my hands. I rubbed my wrists and it felt good. Mistress Victoria ordered me to hold out my right arm. She took a length of rope and tied a French Bowline with four or five turns to spread the pressure around my right wrist and knotted it firmly. The sensation of a girl’s soft delicate hands putting me in bondage was exciting. She repeated the knot with another length of rope on my left wrist. She tied the other end of the ropes to something above me stretching my arms. The box was pulled from under my feet stretching my body taught. My toes barley reached the cold concrete floor as I struggled on tiptoe to ease the strain on my arms. “Tell the girls the nickname the guys have for you”, asked my mistress.

“They call me ‘Ropes’, Mistress Victoria”, I answered.

“That’s a peculiar name, how did you get it?”

“They know I am really into bondage, all my dares involve being tied up or tying someone up with rope, Mistress.”

“Which do you like best tying someone up or being tied up?”

“Being tied up, helpless and vulnerable really turns me on, Mistress.”

“You’ll get your wish tonight, Slaveboy. Enjoy!” commented Victoria. I felt her soft hands trace slowly down from my wrists, arms, armpits, nipples, abs, to the button on my Levis causing me to squirm with excitement. “I love looking at you hanging here and the way the hanging stretches your skin and makes it more sensitive. I love the feel or your smooth taut skin. The goosebumps from your excitement turns me on. Let’s see what you’re hiding down there!” she said as she unbuttoned the Levis and let them drop to the ground. I felt my erection tent my tightie-whities. I moaned in pleasure as I felt delicate hands move slowly from my toes, over my feet, up my legs, reach under my white briefs and caress my balls and erection. Suddenly, my underwear is stripped down leaving me stark naked. My mistress’ hands tied French Bowline knots above each ankle. She tied the other end of the ropes to the floor to spread-eagle me hanging me from my arms and my toes no longer reaching the floor. It excited me more than I had ever been to be held in strict bondage, completely vulnerable, with my strong erection standing out unprotected.

“So much for pleasure, now some pain! I have a game for you, I will strike you three times and you will tell me what I used, something about it, and how it should be used. If you guess wrong, I will strike 6 times. Miss again and it is 12 times. I hope you don’t try for 24.“ instructed Mistress Victoria. Immediately I heard a snap and felt a searing pain on my right ass, then my left ass, then my thigh. I yelled at each stroke. “What was that?”

“That was a cane. It was used to punish English schoolboys and a heavy cane is still used as a severe punishment in Singapore for youthful offenders. The cane leaves marks which last several days and should be used only on fleshy parts such as but, thighs, and back. May be used on the soles of bare feet for an extreme effect” I answered.

“Good!” I heard a loud slap and felt a pain across by back, then my abs, then my arm.”

“A whip” I guessed.

“Close but not quite.”

I felt blows on my lower abs, the inside of both legs near my balls wondering what the next target would be. Then blows fell on my chest and on each armpit. I tried to remember things from bondage sites I had read. I thought, loud sound, strong but not extreme sting. I knew, “A flogger. A flogger has many leather strands woven together into a handle. The sting depends on the weight and coarseness of the leather. Used properly it will cause redness but leave no marks. Avoid kidneys, face, and sensitive parts.”

“Now this!”

I feel a slap on each side of my erection followed by one to the head of my penis. I screamed in agony. I was puzzled and didn’t want to miss this one. “Bare hand”, I answered. “Again leaves redness but no marks. Bare hands can be used on the face and other sensitive parts if caution is used. The tactile feel on the hand often gives the mistress or master pleasure. Be sure to remove jewelry.”

My mistress went through a yardstick, a whip, and a riding crop. “Now I have a dare for the girls. Throw one dice to determine what you will use to punish our slaveboy:
1. Whip
2. Bare Hand
3. Flogger
4. Yardstick
5. Cane
6. Riding crop

Throw 2 dice to determine the number of strokes.

Take the first stroke easy then feel the pleasure of taking hard strokes. See who can get our little slaveboy to yell the loudest.”

The 15 girls took their turns, I groaned when one threw a 5 for a cane and then a 12 for strokes. She really got into it and each stroke was harder than the last. I was in agony. I dripped sweat from struggling against the ropes that held me. However, my ever harder erection showed at some level I savored every bit of the pain. The girl that won for my loudest yell did it sort of by accident. She got a flogger and was circling my privates by hitting my abs and the tops of my legs. She drew back to make her last strike real hard. She missed and hit my erect penis direct on with her hardest blow. I screamed bloody murder, she sobbed, “O my god, I didn’t mean to hurt you so bad, are you OK?” I tried my best to smile to show I was OK and didn’t blame her but my cock stung like hell. By the last girl I had had a workout and was sweating like a pig.

“You stink! When was the last time you had a shower?” quizzed my mistress.
“I forgot the last couple of days and I only expected to be with the guys tonight. They smell worse than I do!” I explained weakly.

“You guys are all slobs. You don’t wash properly and then expect us to want to lick you all over your body. I won’t even mention the foul smelling cologne you use to try to cover up your stench. We are going to take care of your hygiene, now!”

(To be continued)

Last edited by TiedGuy; 01-11-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Corrected error
Old 02-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #11
TiedGuy

Default Pain and Pleasure

I smelled the exciting scent as the soft body of a girl brushed up against my chest. I opened my mouth when she commanded and felt her soft delicate hands inside my mouth flossing each tooth. It was humiliating to be so helpless completely under a girl’s control and strangely exciting. I felt an electric touch on the back of my neck as she braced my head while she brushed my teeth. She gave me a cup of water to rinse and spit into a bowl she held and was finished. My cock throbbed with hopeless desire.

“Slaveboy, you sure look cute hanging there spread-eagled from the rafter. I like how your smooth teen- boy skin tight from the tension of hanging from my ropes glistens from the sweat caused by your struggles. “ The blindfold made me rely on my sense of touch which became very sensitive. I felt her touch on my hands. “Circulation is good, that French bowline knot works great”. Slowly she traced her soft hands down my arms, pausing at my straining shoulder muscles. “Oh such tight muscles, I love to feel them tremble from the strain. Being hung spread-eagle really starts to hurt after an hour even for a slaveboy as strong as you. Watching you struggle against my ropes, strain to get your toes to reach the floor to relieve the pain in your arms. You are cute the way you bite your lips so you won’t give me the satisfaction of seeing you scream in agony. I’m tempted to put a couple bricks on the floor so your toes could ease the strain of the ropes. Seeing you in pain, the pain I am making you suffer, turns me on more than anything. “ She slowly moved her hands over my sensitive skin and grabbed my rock hard cock and squeezed it tight. ”And you are showing me the pain turns you on too! Should I put the bricks down or do you want the pleasure of my pain?”

“Mistress Victoria, leave me hang in agony! Make me suffer more. I’ve never been this turned on before!” I answered.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my lips to hers and planted a passionate kiss. She thrust he tongue deep into my mouth and forcefully explored every inch of my excited mouth. I thrust back with my tongue thrusting again and again desiring to be able to grab hold of her. The ropes made me helpless but I rubbed my body against her soft curves and pushed my rock hard cock against her. She broke away after a couple minutes exclaiming “Wow, you are hot! Girls, clean him up so we can enjoy every inch of this Slaveboy’s hot beautiful body!”

I felt rough scrub brushes scour my entire body. The rough hard sensations on my arm pits, chest back, legs, feet, ass, balls, and cock were painful but stimulating. Next came warm wash cloths rubbing every inch of skin. My cock was bursting to cum as they rubbed my nipples, armpits and cock with their soapy bare hands. “Go real slow on his cock – we want to drive him crazy with desire but make sure he doesn’t cum! I’ve got lots of plans for my horny Slaveboy” warned Mistress Victoria. Just as I was starting to cum, I felt buckets of ice-water splash over me, the cold shock caused my erection to go limp instantly.

I started shivering. “Seems like you are ready for my surprise, now!” my mistress said as she pulled and stretched my limp cock. I felt something cold on the shaft just below the head and heard a metallic click. I started to feel a slight pricking on the tender skin of my cock. “Can you guess what my surprise is?”

The pricking was getting painful. Suddenly it dawned on me, “Mistress you wouldn’t! There was an old 1906 device used to prevent teen boys from jerking off called ‘Kali’s Teeth Bracelet’. The Kali's Teeth Braclet has sharp teeth to discourage erections by making them extremely painful. It is fastened securly with a lock to prevent the victim from removing the device. The sharp teeth make it impossible to pull the device off without unlocking it.”

“Anything else about that you know?”

“Many victims, if they are excited by pain, go into a vicious cycle. The pain causes excitement which increases the erection, which increases the pain.”

“Sounds a sort of like you, Slaveboy. Who can stop the pain?”

My cock was getting hard and the pain made it hard to answer. “The victim can learn to stop any thought of sexual pleasure to control his erection but that usually takes a few days or the person that holds the key can remove the device.”

“Yes, I hold the key to your pain and my pleasure. Let’s give the pain a head start.” She grabbed my hair and started kissing me hard while massaging my nipples. Despite the increasing pain, I thrust my tongue deep into her throat in increasing excitement, my cock expanding ever more painfully into the sharp metal teeth. When she stopped kissing, the pain hit me full, I couldn’t hold back my screams any longer and yelled like a wounded beast.

“We got to stop that noise. Who has dirty panties to gag him with?” Someone gave her a pair of panties wet with cunt juice. She stuffed the wet panties in my mouth and tied them in place with another pair. I moaned helplessly through the delicious gag. “Just hang around while we watch and talk. You probably will reach a pain plateau in about an hour, then we will see what we can do to have more fun.”

I struggled against the ropes, my arms and feet began cramping causing horrible pain. The Kali’s teeth always bit more painfully. The girls laughed and taunted me.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 02-20-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:05 PM   #12
bob4663

plz go on. this is a relly good story
bob4663 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #13
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i like this story keep going

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #14
TiedGuy

Default It Gets Worse

My back felt the smooth black satin sheets that I am lying on in the dimly lit bedroom. I look up into the mysterious eyes of Mistress Victoria. I gaze on her beautiful naked body above me. She is sitting on my legs tracing lazy designs with the black-painted fingernails of her left hand over my chest. Her longest nail returns again and again to little circles around my ever more sensitive nipples. Her right hand tightly grips my cock just below its head, her nails digging in painfully. She bends down and her soft sexy lips touch mine, she thrusts her tongue deep into my mouth again and again. My cock is getting harder and harder, swelling painfully into the exciting black fingernails of her right hand. She sits back up resuming the lazy circles around my nipples while looking my cock. “Slaveboy, your cock is beautiful, but if you really want to satisfy me you have to get it harder and bigger!” She alternates kissing me hard and tracing circles on my chest. My cock swelled ever more painfully into her fingernails gripping tightly the end of my cock. The pain is too much, I screamed…..

I jerked and became conscious again of my hopeless situation. My scream was a muffled moan into my ball gag. I struggled against the ropes on my ankles and wrists holding me in an agonizing spread eagle position. My arms trembled from the strain. No matter how I stretched my feet, my toes could not reach the floor of Vicki’s basement to relieve the pain in my arms. The blindfold isolated me in darkness. I felt the drool from my ball gag dripping onto my chest. The metal teeth of the Kali's Teeth Bracelet locked onto the end of my cock tortured me with unendurable pain but I had no choice but to endure. I heard the girls laugh, “We wondered how big your dick could get before you would yell!”

Mistress Victoria rubbed her fingers slowly over my smooth chest. “Girls, I think I know how we can tantalize our cute over-sexed slaveboy! Draw a number for your turn in the next dare. Who has number 15?” A girl answers. “Take this squeeze container and put some honey on a part of slaveboy’s body that you think will drive him crazy with excitement when the next girl licks it off. Each girl will take a turn licking the honey off and then putting more honey somewhere else. The same place can’t be used twice, so you girls at the end will have to be creative.” I feel something being spread over my nipples. The anticipation of feeling a girl’s tongue lick by nipples is very exciting. “As mistress, the first turn is mine.” At first the circling of her tongue on my nipples was pleasant, as the flicking on her tongue continued the pleasure became intense, then the feelings became so intense they were almost painful. I wanted to pull away but the ropes on my wrists and ankles made me helpless. My helplessness made the unending stimulation torment but it was a torment that excited me to levels I could never have experiences without the rope bondage. This excitement caused my cock to expand ever more tightly and painfully into the teeth of the infernal device locked onto the end of my penis which started its own loop of pain and pleasure. My breathing was fast and hard from excitement. Sweat glistened over my body from my struggles against the ropes to pull away from her painfully exciting tongue. Suddenly her tongue stopped.

I felt honey being spread over my armpits and sensitive inner arms. The next girl expertly serviced these areas with her tongue. My torment continued: soles of my feet, the cheeks of my ass, the shaft of my cock, my balls, my toes. “Go very slow with licking the honey of the head of his cock!” Mistress Victoria warned, “We don’t want him to cum because that would spoil all our fun.” Toward the end when almost every piece of my body had been licked, I felt honey being spread over my asshole. My mind was playing tricks. I thought I felt whisker stubble rub against by ass as the honey was being licked off my hole.

Suddenly it was over. Exhausted, I hung motionless from the ropes breathing like I just finished a race. My only desire was to get relief from my cock throbbing with desire in that warm delicious wonderful place that only Mistress Victoria could provide...
Old 04-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #15
TiedGuy

Default Cfnm

Mistress Victoria ordered, “Untie his feet!” I felt soft hands undoing the ropes around my ankles. I put my feet together and stood on my toes to ease the strain on my arms. This little easing of the torment felt like a great gift from my mistress. “Take off his ball gag!” I felt the straps being unbuckled and the ball pulled from my mouth. “Slaveboy, will you endure your pain quietly or must I put this evil gag back in your mouth?”

“I’ll be quiet. I can’t stand that thing in my mouth!”

They untied my arms and I rubbed them to get the circulation back. I had a super boner from the metal teeth of the Kali's Teeth Bracelet biting painfully into my swollen cock. “Mistress, you should get your money back for this thing. It didn’t stop me from getting an erection instead it gave me a permanent boner!”

“Slaveboy, that boner just proves you’re a masochist. Pain is sexually exciting to you. Admit it; you enjoy the Kali’s teeth bracelet on your cock!”

“Mistress, I guess you’re right but it still hurts like hell.”

After my mistress removed my blindfold and my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw that I was the star of a CFNM (Clothed Female Nude Male) humiliation scene. 15 fully dressed girls stood in a half circle studying my naked body, all of their eyes fixed on my rock hard super hard-on saluting them at full attention. Worse, these were not strangers but girls I will see in class next week. Bianca who sits next to me in math, Liana who helps with me in history… I looked at my bare feet avoiding their eyes for a moment but I knew I had to deal with this or be a complete loser. I am pretty proud of my muscular body and my cock isn’t bad either. I tried to convince myself that I was giving the girls a treat by letting them feast their eyes on me naked. I forced myself to look each girl right in the eyes and give what I hoped was a brave cocky smile.

“Girls, I ordered some pizza from the Pizza Joynt that Slaveboy will pickup and I need your help with a dice dare to determine what he will wear. I need six choices what he can wear, be creative. After your suggestion, you will dress him so we can all see what he would look like.” said Mistress Victoria.

Liana, trying to help me, said Levis. She dug out my Levis and helped me put them on. “I think he looks real good, barefoot, shirtless with just some tight levis on” said my mistress while writing down the choice. Only his briefs said the next girl. She pulled off my Levis and dug out my skimpy tight white briefs. My boner caused them to stick out so far they didn’t cover much. A gym towel called the next. The skimpy towel would fall down if I didn’t hold it and again with my hard-on it didn’t hide much. A dirty sock was next. The girl got a boy’s white sock out of the laundry, rolled it up at the end, put it over my cock, stuffed my balls inside it and held it in place with a rubber band. It felt stiff and crusty so I wondered what the boy had been up to. Naked was the next shout. “My panties” was the last and the girl pulled off the foul sock, stripped off her lace panties and pulled them up over my boner.

Mistress Victoria wrote:

Slaveboy’s Pizza Pickup Dice Dare
1. Levis
2. White briefs
3. Gym Towel
4. Crusty dirty sock
5. Naked
6. Panties

She gave me the die, I threw a “2”. Not too bad but still not good. I pulled the skimpy briefs over my boner. My mistress put the money in my hand, threw a glass of water over the briefs so now they showed everything like in a wet T-shirt contest and sent me out the door with a sharp slap on my ass, “Good luck, you may need it!”

The Pizza Joynt was a hangout for college so probably no adults would be there to cause trouble but still an embarrassing tough dare. As long as nobody sees me running down the street and calls the cops. As I start running barefoot down the block, I hear a car start up. The girls must be making a video. It only takes a couple minutes to get to the pizza place; I stop in front of the door getting my courage up. I rush in, barely know the kids hanging around who shout “That’s a championship boner, Ropes. Lost another dare?”

The girl at the counter tries to keep a straight face as she asks, “How may I help you, sir”

“With that boner, the only help he needs is for you to jerk him off!” shouted a guy from the crowd.

“I ‘m here to pick up an order for Victoria”

She smiles, looks at the guys in back, “O, I’m sorry it will be 15 minutes before your order is ready.” I hear laughter from the kitchen and guess she is putting me on but there is nothing I can do but try to act like standing in wet underwear with a humungous boner in the middle of a pizza parlor is the most natural thing in the world. After being teased by the crowd for what seemed forever, my order arrives at last and I rush out the door and run back to the house.

When I am a block away, I hear a whoop of a squad car and a light is shined on me. “Put those boxes down and your hands on the trunk and spread your legs. What are you running away with?”

“Just Pizza. I lost a dare and had to pick up the pizza in my underwear, want a slice?”

“I could run you in” said the cop laughing, “ but I don’t think your virgin ass would survive the holding tank wearing that outfit! Get out of here.”

“We played dare games too when we were your age” yelled the other cop.

When I got back they took the pizza. I was ready to join them eating the pizza.

“What are you doing, my mistress shouted and slapped me hard on my ass. Take off those briefs”

When I was naked she tied my hands behind my back. “Now we can play ‘Feed the Slaveboy!’ Give him a bite of pizza or a sip of coke and you can kiss him or fondle any part of his body for a minute.“

If you have never been tied helpless and fed by a girl, you should try it. It is really sexy. Most of the girls kissed me while just mussing my hair but others played with my cock, balls, and nipples while kissing me hard. By the time the pizza was gone, my cock and balls were busting. I needed relief but that depended on the pity of my mistress. Not much hope for that!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, rope, slave, torture