Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2021, 09:35 PM   #1
Zesty

Default Mistress is not pleased... has requested punishment

Hello,

I was tasked to fill my panties with several items chosen by the getDare community. While wearing a cage and a vibrator tossed into my panties. Mistress had also given me a task of her own; to hold 2 frozen bananas, several strawberries, and blueberries up my hole and plug it until I had received 5 yes releases from various masters/mistresses. Needless to say, I had only lasted 10mins until I released everything :/

Report:

Items:

In the Front:
Pudding/Custard, Taco Sauce, Large Container Dry Oatmeal, Cooked Spaghetti, cherry pie filling, can of whipped cream, jar of chunky peanut butter

In the Back:
Cottage Cheese, Cooked Spaghetti, Large bottle of caramel sauce, bag of popcorn, jar of tomato sauce

Also, Mistress had also requested to purchase hot sauce and a large cucumber, so I did.

When I got home I placed all the items around the bath tube. Put on my cage and grabbed a plastic bag. I cut 2 leg holes and wore it, to help keep everything from leaking. (I also wore a pair of panties and tights ). Before adding any items I used the cucumber to loosen my hole and help me shove the bananas and berries in. Afterwards I plugged myself.. My god was it already a challenge, my legs were shaking and I was holding on for dear life trying not to let anything out.

I proceeded to add the custard down the front, to my liking it was cold and gooie as it slide down my clit, filling every crevice around and inside my cage. I popped open the cottage cheese, and caramel and poured it all down the back after. The entire dry Oat's went straight down the front (with the vibrator and medium), started to feel the prickles against my skin. Now came the item that caused me only to last 30 mins... THE HOT SAUCE AND TACO SAUCE... my god.. I poured that down the front didn't think anything of it, I was so foolish. Continued pouring the popcorn down the back (That was an amazing feeling, I would highly recommend combining popcorn and caramel together. It made its way to my balls and every movement I made, I could feel the popcorn crunching and poking at me. Just simply sitting on my bum was a turn on). At this point I couldn't even stand, my legs were shaking so bad, and not to mention.. the PLUG had slipped, the pressure inside me was unreal. Luckily, nothing had leaked out and I was able to slip it back in. Cooked spaghetti, went down the front and the back. Slimly little worms, coated with the hot sauce can got everywhere xD. This is wear I began to feel the burning sensation... my clit was on fireee. Not only was I focusing on the plug, I now had my attention on the burn that I was feeling throughout my panties. I swear I lost concentration for a split second and everything poured out of me and into my panties. I knew it was over for me and Mistress would be disappointed. At the same time, I had several items that still needed to go in order to fully complete the list.

I quickly shoved all the chucky peanut butter down the front as well as the cherry pie filling, topped it off with the whip cream. It looked like such a delicious treat xD. Soon after the tomato sauce went down the back. And I stayed there for an additional 20 mins till the unreal sensation of the taco/hot sauce was waayyyyyyyy too overwhelming.

I let my Mistress know and she has now requested for me to receive 10 punishments and 10 yes's of forgiveness from Masters/Mistresses only. Proof of task completion will be given.
Likes: insertion, spanking, rules, being controlled, hidden, wet and messy, caged, anal, humiliation, rope bondage, ice, sissification, joi, cei

Limits: Illegal, Scat, permanent, Piss, body writing, blood, public, face pic, body hair removal
Zesty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk