Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-10-2017, 05:05 AM   #1
Markergirl

Default Play?

Anyone wanna play? My likes are in my signature. I haven't cum in a week and I need some painful pleasure.

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:06 AM   #2
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Yes, I want to play with you, Bitch! KiK me or SkyPe me. Both are in my signature.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #3
Qazm

Default Hi

Play I'll play with you Kik qazm12
Qazm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:10 PM   #4
RandomPersin

I have a few ideas if you are still looking for someone to play with. You can PM me or reply here and I will start giving you some fun and painful ways to get off.

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat
RandomPersin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:03 PM   #5
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Let's start with some clothespins to the pussy lips (at least 3 for each pussy lip), then using tape or string to tie them to your thighs, pulling your pussy lips wide open. Set a timer for 1 minute. Use a hairbrush or wooden spoon to spank you pussy/clit. Reset the timer and rub your pussy slowly (one stroke per second) for the next minute. Add 1 minutes and repeat both activities. Stop when rubbing brings you to an edge, then clamp your clit with one more clothespin, and restart the time for one last round of spankings, this time without the edging. During this last round of spankings, work to forcefully release all the clothespins.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:19 AM   #6
Markergirl

Pm me I'd interested 😘

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Old 05-01-2017, 06:08 AM   #7
Markergirl

Currently have my homemade nipple and clit sucker, clamps, markers, toothpaste and vibrator. Pm me if you wanna play

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit pain, nipple pain, pussy abuse, pussy gape, stuffed holes