Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2024, 04:22 AM   #1
csuju

Default New year shopping trip

Hey,

It's been at least a year since my last shopping trip due to lack of privacy, but this year that is all about to change, as I'll be getting some time to myself finally!

Thanks to my loss to fruitlessventure in the "Loser has to... extreme" thread, I already have trips to three shops planned, and at each I have spoilered instructions, which I have not looked at, and which I have to show to an assistant at each shop.

Plus a bonus spoilered section for after the first shop, which is Ann Summers (sells lingerie and various sex toys).

But I'm looking for more, to really start the new year with a bang! Last time I took instructions live on Kik, which I'm totally open to doing again, but it'd be awesome if I had some dares / tasks in hand in case no one is around on Kik when I'm there.

They could be spoilered tasks for me to reveal when I get there, they could be tasks to perform on the way there or back, it could be a list of items for me to purchase, or it could just be messages of encouragement or ridicule.

The earliest I'm thinking of doing this is the 4th, though I suspect it won't be until the following week. To enhance the thrill of it, I've been keeping myself in denial since receiving the shopping tasks on the 18th Dec until the day I go shopping, so I'm somewhat keen for it to be sooner rather than later

Feel free to post here, or send me a PM. I don't always have Kik installed, so although if you message me there I will eventually receive it, don't expect an instant reply.

As my signature indicates, I'm more than happy to provide photo and video proof of any and all dares!

Help me make it a day to remember!

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 08:28 AM   #2
csuju

Thinking I might risk doing it this week. I have some interested for the live Kik, but it's always fun with more

Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.

Old 01-03-2024, 03:35 AM   #3
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

If you have it, do something that vibrates in your ass before you leave. Don't take it out or turn it off until you get home.

If you don't have anything, this is the perfect opportunity to buy something and only go home when you have it in and on

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DutchGayDom for this post:
Old 01-03-2024, 05:38 AM   #4
csuju

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
If you have it, do something that vibrates in your ass before you leave. Don't take it out or turn it off until you get home.

If you don't have anything, this is the perfect opportunity to buy something and only go home when you have it in and on
Alas I don't have anything, but I'll add it to the shopping list for Ann Summers, thank you!

I'm going to be doing this tomorrow (4th) leaving home around midday UK time - so if anyone has any other ideas before then, let me know here or in PM. Or I'll be on Kik for the whole thing, reporting on my experience and taking extra tasks / dares!

Gulp! Getting quite real now.... actually shaking with the adrenaline of having made the final decision to go ahead with this tomorrow

Last edited by csuju; 01-03-2024 at 05:44 AM.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:55 PM   #5
csuju

I've had some extra tasks and items added via PM, but there's still time to add more!

Alternatively, join me on Kik from midday (UK time) tomorrow...

Old 01-04-2024, 04:32 AM   #6
csuju

I'm going to be heading out to do this in the next 30 mins or so, ping me on Kik if you want to be added to the group that I'm going to live report to

Old 02-09-2024, 05:08 AM   #7
csuju

So, it's been a free week's since I did this dare, and I have to say it was fun. Some things worked well, and others very much didn't. For the sake of documenting how it went and with a view to avoiding some of the things that didn't go well, I'll attempt to write a report.

First off, the dare itself. It started as a loss on the Loser has to... extreme thread. Normally I don't hear anything back from these, but this time I got a very good response. After a few questions over Kik about my situation, I received the PM with four spoiler blocks. This set my heart racing, and it took all my willpower to avoid looking at them over the weeks until I had time to actually perform the dare.

This gave me time, however, to think it would be good to solicit for more things to do on my trip (this thread!). This resulted in one more task (the vibrating butt plug) and one person who was interested in following along live (they couldn't in the end, due to the timing). I also received the offer of adding more things to purchase, so I forwarded them my existing dare PM, and they added more to it. In hindsight, I think this was probably a bit of a mistake - the dare ended up being more intense in some ways (good), but mostly it was just more of the same.

It eventually came to the day to go shopping, and I messaged the two authors of my dare to let them know I was on my way. We had a Kik group together, which had worked well previously, and worked well this time too, with both of them being quite responsive during the dare (which became invaluable). One other person asked to join, but did little more than lurk. Not a problem, but a shame as more people playing along is typically more fun!

The first shop was Ann Summers, a lingerie store which also sells sex toys. I approached a member of staff, with my phone in hand and explained the scenario (I was preparing for my stag do and had lost a bet) - she was completely unphased, explained that she'd heard and seen it all, and so I revealed my first spoiler blocks:

Spoiler:
My friend here lost a bet, can you show him to the cock rings and help him pick one that vibrates? He also needs a bottle of lube and a set of anal plugs to use to train himself in preparation for being pegged.

She chuckled to herself, and quickly showed me the cock rings, pointing out that they had one on sale for cheap, which I picked up. Next she asked if I needed normal or anal lube, but I just replied that I didn't have any more info than was on the page, so she grabbed both as they took were on offer. Finally we looked at the plugs. She said something like "surely they're not actually going to peg you", before offering two sets - one with three standard plugs, and a second with a vibrating plug, a small plug, a longer 'finger' plug and a string of beads, which is what I went for (mostly as I didn't have anything yet for the vibrating plug task). I bought everything and she hoped it all went well. All in all, this was actually quite fun and not as humiliating as I initially imagined it might have been.

Next spoiler block was to be opened following Ann Summers, so I opened it up immediately:

Spoiler:
You should now have a vibrating cock ring, make sure it's being worn and the vibrations are turned on while you're shopping for other things. Also, lube up and insert the smallest plug, you will need to keep this in as long as possible.

I went to the nearest public toilets, went into a stall and took pictures for Kik of what I had purchased. The cock ring went on, vibrations on, and we agreed that the vibrating plug would be better than the small one. This also satisfied the condition of my other task too. Once that was turned on, I was getting quite the vibe down below. Depending on where everything laid, it was quite pleasant, but nowhere near to doing anything other than keeping me hard. A few photos for Kik to show everything in / on, and I headed off to the next shop, Sports Direct.

Sports Direct is a rather big, boxy sportswear shop. Few staff, all busy and hurried - not somewhere you go for a lot of hand holding by staff. It took me a while to find someone who wasn't otherwise busy. They were at the customer support desk, and were a little unsure when I explained the stag do scenario. Nevertheless, they did read the spoiler section:

Spoiler:
My friend's stag do is coming up and he'll need to buy two sports bras, running shorts, and a pair of leggings that he will need to wear while exercising in preparation for wearing his stag outfit, which is a bikini or swimming costume - please can you show him where they are (and optionally help him pick one that'll fit and looks super girly!) Thanks!

"That's all women's stuff, which is on the second floor!" is about all I got out of her, so I left to go browse to see what I could find. This is where the dare was just "more" rather than "more intense". Looking back afterwards, the initial dare was just to get a swimming costume - the extras didn't really feel like they added much (except cost!). After looking around on my own for a bit, I found a pink sports bra and some pastel blue leggings, and agreed with the people on Kik that there wasn't much point getting more than that and a swimming costume. This was a pretty dull moment tbh, especially as the choice wasn't great and things were a bit more pricey than I really wanted. Unfortunately there weren't any really girly swimming costumes, so I grabbed a one piece with some pink sections and hoped that the next part would be a bit more exciting.

As before, I went to the toilet stall to put my items on. On arriving I realised that it made little sense to put them all on, so Kik agreed that I should only wear the swimming costume. Photos of what I'd bought and me wearing the costume taken, I left to go to the next store, which was Calvin Klein.

This is where it all went a bit off the rails. Calvin Klein had closed down, so I couldn't go there. I offered to go to another lingerie store, which Kik accepted. I wasn't sure exactly where to try first, so I went to the lingerie section of John Lewis, a big department store. I couldn't grab anyone's attention easily and it wasn't the quiet store vibe I was hoping to get, so after a few minutes thinking about what to do, I decided to try another store. At this point I am ashamed to say I peeked at the spoiler block, to see what was expected...

Spoiler:
Hi! My friend's stag do is coming up and he'll need help being fitted for a bra as part of the activities has him dressing up. Is there someone that can do that for him today? He will need to buy two bras and two knickers (one being a comfy thong) as well as a dress and a small bottle of perfume. Since he is new to all this he could use your help with making the selections. We want him to look as girly as possible for the activities.

I'm somewhat glad I did, though also somewhat disappointed. There are a free things to unpack here. Firstly, the bra fitting was a shock - not something that had occurred to me as a possibility, and definitely an example of where the second dare-giver had made things more intense. But the dress, perfume and amount of underwear was another case of "more" just for the sake of it - especially as I didn't really want to spend loads of money.

Disappointed that I had lost the opportunity to stick myself with the bra fitting, I chicken out and reverted back to the original dare I received via PM before the second person modified it:

Spoiler:
Hi! My friend's stag do is coming up and he'll need a comfy thong for some activities we've planned - can you show him where they are, and possibly help him pick one that'll fit?

I then went into the only other lingerie store nearby, which was a Rigby & Peller. I gave the usual explanation to the girl at the desk, who wasn't too interested in playing along, but she did read the spoiler block. Looking somewhat unimpressed she explained that they were a luxury brand and that such a thong would probably start at £40, and that I might want to look somewhere else. Asking for suggestions, she mentioned Ann Summers....

So, somewhat disappointed that I'd spoiled the big surprise, and that I was struggling to find somewhere to carry out the final part of the dare, even the original version, I went back to Ann Summers. I spoke to the same nice woman as before, explained that I had one more thing I needed to get, and she read the last spoiler section from the original dare. She seemed more suspicious this time, but was still happy to point out the cheapest thongs. She asked me for my size, for which I have no idea, and after I opened up my coat a bit, she estimated I was about a 12. Then she asked what colour I liked, and after I suggested I didn't mind, she picked out a red thong for me. Again, this was a fun exchange, and salvaged the day.

Back to the toilets to put the thong on, take some pictures for Kik, and remove the vibrating things for the drive home.

Looking back, it started well, and I had fun in Ann Summers both times, but the other stores were a bust. I'm somewhat disappointed that the bra fitting thing didn't happen, but I'm not sure it necessarily would have gone down as planned. In future I think I should provide more details about the sorts of things I've done before and which things have worked well, and in particular emphasize that I enjoy the hidden public dares part probably more than the actual shopping parts - though I am willing to be challenged on that!

So what next? I shall have more free time coming up, and I'd be very interested in suggestions or thoughts as to what I could try next. The suprise aspect was very exciting, especially as it sat in my inbox for a free weeks first, though ultimately it's hard for any dare like that to live up to all the crazy thoughts you have in your head leading up to actually finding out what it is. It would require a lot of discussion I think to actually craft something that would deliver on the excitement of anticipation, especially without being actually 'there' virtually or otherwise to guide things. Certainly without the people on Kik I would have enjoyed it a lot less, and previous trips where I've just been given tasks live have been as exciting if not more so.

But all suggestions and thoughts are welcome! Have you done something similar before? What did you find worked well?

Old 03-25-2024, 04:21 PM   #8
csuju

I've been thinking, and I'd love to do something like this again, though perhaps with less emphasis on the shopping, and more on the hidden public / tasks side.

Of course, I'd never say no to any decent tasks, whatever they involved, within limits of course!

So I'd love to hear your ideas, either here or via PM or Kik. As always I'm up for providing live commentary, and of course accept bonus tasks via Kik while I'm there.

Give me a shout if you'd like to get involved and/or would like more info!

Advertisements
Kink Talk