Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-10-2018, 11:09 AM   #121
Pink.sub

If it's still open can you degrade me.
I'm basically worthless except for being a fucktoy be as harsh as you can.
Pink.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:11 AM   #122
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
If I can get a third, I'd say bully me.
I've dared some people here to show their underwear in public, but I kinda wanna do it myself.
Sorry, Throwaway, I'm going to have to decline this time. <3 Partly because I know there are people that have been waiting for this to be open at a time they are awake, and partly because, well, that particular well is running a bit dry. I don't have infinite inspiration, and I'm almost out of ideas for you. ^^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:15 AM   #123
knorke
Glitter Princess

I'd really like for something condescending - it would very much be appreciated.
Don't really have much in the way of things not to talk about etc, so feel free to pick on whatever you so happen to stumble upon.

Thanks in advance

On an unrelated note: maybe you should limit it to one request per person per week?
Old 10-10-2018, 11:17 AM   #124
Pariahterror
Prodigy

uhm.....

Kitty,

Bully puppy, maybe.... please .....

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:27 AM   #125
the_diaper_darer

I'll try this thread.

You can humiliate me for being diapered 24/7, and being a sissy.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:43 AM   #126
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by martmen11 View Post
Oh please please PLEASE bully me any way you want
No limits at all
Oh look, a pathetic slave is begging to be humiliated. It's always nice when a slave knows his place. I hear you're taking up crossdressing now? You don't seem to like crossdressing, so I can only imagine you're doing it so we can all laugh at you. Don't worry, I'm sure your 'teacher' is going to give us plenty to laugh at. Enjoy dressing up all girly, slave. <3

Spoiler:
Hi there! We haven't seen each other around much, but I think it's cool that you're trying out new things. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink.sub View Post
If it's still open can you degrade me.
I'm basically worthless except for being a fucktoy be as harsh as you can.
Fucktoy is too good a name for you. Fucktoys are only used for giving people pleasure, but you'll do anything anyone wants, won't you? No, I don't care if you answer that. You're public property, to be used how other people decide to: a set of holes for our use, or just so we can laugh at how pathetic you are.

Spoiler:
Hi Pink.sub. <3 I remember you from the verbally humiliate the person above thread, it's nice to see you here as well. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
On an unrelated note: maybe you should limit it to one request per person per week?
I haven't been doing this so far for the simple reason that it's actually a lot easier to humiliate someone a second time. The first time I have to look through their likes, posts, blog entries etc. to get a sense of what humiliates them and figure out what to write, but the second time I can often skip right to the end part.

And yay, I was thinking of you when I opened it today. <3 I'm glad you ended up posting.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-10-2018, 11:51 AM   #127
Winforce

Hey, thanks for doing all of this!

I'd like to get teased and bullied about being a Sissy and wearing panties.

thank you :P

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles
Winforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:52 AM   #128
NewToBeASub

Default You're open! :3

Hey, I've seen you're open, sooo... please degrade me? :3 please? :3

LOVES: Humiliation, Secret crossdressing, Anal, Secret/Semi Public, Feet, Deepthroat, Pegging, Well thought of dares

LIKES: Cum play, Piss play, Ass to mouth, Food play, Pet play, Sissy Hypnos, Chastity

DISLIKES: Very mild scat, CBT, Eating cum

LIMITS: Scat, Permanent damage, Social degradation, Getting caught, Involving others, Face pics, Blood, Incest, Children

PM DARES
NewToBeASub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:53 AM   #129
martmen11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Oh look, a pathetic slave is begging to be humiliated. It's always nice when a slave knows his place. I hear you're taking up crossdressing now? You don't seem to like crossdressing, so I can only imagine you're doing it so we can all laugh at you. Don't worry, I'm sure your 'teacher' is going to give us plenty to laugh at. Enjoy dressing up all girly, slave. <3

Spoiler:
Hi there! We haven't seen each other around much, but I think it's cool that you're trying out new things. <3
Oh wow, that really got me, i was super scared to sign up for that. I dont know the rules on another humiliation but id love another bully maybe targeting something else, im sure you can find something.
martmen11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:59 AM   #130
KittenLicks

Aaaand I'm closed again while I catch up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martmen11 View Post
Oh wow, that really got me, i was super scared to sign up for that. I dont know the rules on another humiliation but id love another bully maybe targeting something else, im sure you can find something.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. <3

I know I just said I am happy for people to come for seconds, but returning 10 minutes later is a bit much. Anything I was going to say to humiliate you I said in the first post, maybe another time~

I think I might impose a 24 hour limit on requests, that seems fairly reasonable. I just wish there was a way I could get everyone.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-10-2018, 12:01 PM   #131
martmen11

Quote:
Aaaand I'm closed again while I catch up.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. <3

I know I just said I am happy for people to come for seconds, but returning 10 minutes later is a bit much. Anything I was going to say to humiliate you I said in the first post, maybe another time~

I think I might impose a 24 hour limit on requests, that seems fairly reasonable. I just wish there was a way I could get everyone.
Alrighty. No problem, figured id give it a shot. You were SPOT ON with how you bullied me. My exact reason for joining that thread
martmen11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:19 PM   #132
Vaylex

Jokes on you, getDare is an all day thing

Could I have a degrade this time?

edit: oof too slow
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:38 PM   #133
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
"Or whatever"? You don't seem very sure, are you nervous~? Looking at your likes, I think it's cute that you say you need to be spanked. It's important that subbies like you have their bottoms regularly reddened, to remind them to behave, and if you ever do get too uppity, we can always put your nose in the corner to remind you who's in charge. I hope there's many, many stinging butts in your future. <3

Spoiler:
Hi Marv! You're pretty darn tough to humiliate, partly because I have a lot of respect for you (your stories are great!) and partly because you haven't done stuff like this before. I hope I hit some of the right buttons, in any case, but if not, well, it's all about experimenting!

O.M.G.

ROFLMAO

I find myself agreeing with you!

As for the spoiler: it's funny now, but all through school there were always other kids who never seemed to have any problem teasing and humiliating me! LOL

Thanks for liking my stories. I have a few with/about humiliation coming up, at least about a medical clinic and humiliating events, and maybe more.

I'm more of a dog person, but kittens are cute too.

Thanks
Marv
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:45 PM   #134
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
I'd really like for something condescending - it would very much be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Aw, what a polite subby! Where's this brattiness I hear so much about, huh? Or are you just less of a smart-ass when you're asking for something? You know what happens to the asses of smart-ass subbies, don't you? <3 It's cute that you list your brattiness in your likes though, I'm sure it gives doms a good reason to keep a paddle at hand~

Spoiler:
I was hoping you'd post, if only so I could get to say something nice about you. <3 I see you in chat all the time, you're friendly, fun, and just generally great to be around. I hope we can play pictionary again some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylex View Post
Jokes on you, getDare is an all day thing

Could I have a degrade this time?

Yup, toooo slow, sorry. <3 You apparently have to be fast to get in here, it takes like an hour to get 6 requests.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-11-2018, 02:29 AM   #135
kevinkevk

Star 1

Quote:

Aww, do we have a little baby in the thread? <3 I think we do~ Aren't you too little to be asking for things yourself, cutiepie? Where's your mommy and daddy? And you're in chastity too? I hope you said a big thank you to whoever locked you up. Little ones shouldn't be touching down there.

Maybe I deserve a thank you too~? Wasn't it nice of me to help put you in your place, sweetie?

Spoiler:
I love your list of likes, it's really extensive! <3 Not to mention how well it lends itself to humiliation and teasing. ^.^

And with that, I'm open for requests again. <3 This is a different time from usual, so hopefully it'll give people that are awake this time a chance.
Hi Miss. You are right. I owe you a big thanks for putting me in my place. THANKS! That was fun
Likes: Humiliation, teasing and taunting, orgasm denial, brats, feet/ass worship, age regression, puppy play, hypnosis, sph, forced bi, sissy maid play and humiliating dance choreography's. I basically like to blush as much as possible
kevinkevk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kevinkevk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk