Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-02-2019, 09:25 AM   #1
Sorlina
Baby Member

Default Chastity Obedience

Here is a little challenge I wish to experiment, tell me what you think or if there is something I could change.

Rule:

- You need to be somewhere you can meet lot of man and be nude (gay sauna, private club for example)

- You put your chastity device on and go around, do your stuff.

- You can only unlock yourself after a set amount of time you decide beforehand.

- While wearing the chastity device, you have to obey ANY order give to you, you can refuse ONLY if its a hard limit (example: online exposure, blood, ect.)

- An order can be overwritten by another one, order are effective only while wearing the chastity device.

- if someone as the key to your device, he is your master so he's orders can't be overwritten by others.

If you accept to do it, please share your story.

P.S.: This is my first time posting, if this dare is not at the right place, tell me I will make the required changes
Sorlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:58 PM   #2
Maanity

Send a message via Yahoo to Maanity
Key Great dare!

This is a great dare! I love it!

I'm going to do it on one of the Gay cruising trails down by the beach. I've used a chastity device down there before, but was too chicken to do this!

Your dare will give me courage to leave it on, and be more exposed

Kik: maanity
Maanity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity device, slave, slave chastity