Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 06-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Default Another Group

I know people have requested more groups, but, I dont think this one would be anything else other then "elite" ok? Lol.

A group only for the youngest on getdare!
Yes, thats right people, THE THIRTEENIANS or, something like The play pen that, you know, marks that group "kiddish" :-)

You know what I says? (the hemmi jeep show) (looove it)

ANYWAYS

anyone think its a bad or good Idea? I just want to get this out there. I have a feeling that someone will say,

Quote:
I don't think its such a great idea, sorry. It encourages younger members to sign up, (thats not such a bad thing as to all the chat speak and what not) and since its "for the younger portion of getdare" almost all the Moderators on GetDare are over 18, not even close to 13, 14, or 15. Sorry, its not such a good idea!
It doesn't encourage anything, see, it would just be a forum that you need to get into. It doesn't meen anything, and to the fact that your saying that every young teenager is, like, cht spkin, (?) is ageist. I dont even know if thats a word, but i'm useing it. Mods would be allowed in! At all costs! They still moderate, right? I'm not saying I should be a mod....?

and Seeing Since people age, 13-14-15-[16] you would think that its not a good idea because people would grow out of it, and they would be sad. Well, seeing since we have "sections" on getdare forums, why can't there be an "older" section for the long-term "thirteenians/Play pen pals"? That would be cool. If you signed up before you were 16, then, you could still go on it and be in the "older" section. Not exculding the "younger" portion, of course, but more of "dareing dares" that me, myself dont like that much because its just to complicated. Sorry, I do think its a good idea.

(and if your wondering, I kinda just did talk to myself a bit )

I hope this idea isn't stupid
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

If I follow correctly, it's basically a portion of the forum dedicated to younger users.

Problem: Peados register as said age group and find easy targets (ie young kids that aren't really able to realise there might be people doing it).

It's either that or it's a group that says you are 13-16 and doesn't actually do anything, which kind of asks, what's the point?

But I think the first part is correct.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
MetalGreek
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to MetalGreek

idk iff that would be a good idea....
~If being powerless is evil, is having power justice? Is revenge evil? Can friendship coexist with justice?
Lelouch Vi Britannia

WORSHIPS RACHIE
MetalGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstrip View Post
If I follow correctly, it's basically a portion of the forum dedicated to younger users.

Problem: Peados register as said age group and find easy targets (ie young kids that aren't really able to realise there might be people doing it).

It's either that or it's a group that says you are 13-16 and doesn't actually do anything, which kind of asks, what's the point?

But I think the first part is correct.

I said it doesn't MEEN anything. Not, like, it doesn't do anything. We could plot out new "not so dareing dares" and things like that. :-)
like go into your parents room and switch there drowrs around and see if they notice :P

The point is younger people kind'ove feel left out we arn't that speical anymore.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #5
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalgreek View Post
idk iff that would be a good idea....
I've had this idea contemplating on my head for about 2 weeks. I needed to express what I felt before I killed JFK again. .
ANYWHO,
I have thought about this for a long time and I needed an opinon and yours, greeky,

needs backup. Sorry if I'm a bitch, I just don't know why you don't like it!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Not bad of an idea, even though I will be too old for that group, lol.
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #7
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

Wasn't there a topic made about this a few weeks back?

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #8
fork
Account Banned

I can't see it being any different from the regular forums. I mean if a bunch of kids want to talk to other bunches of kids.. they can go on neopets or club penguin or something.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #9
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Where'sFluffy? View Post
I can't see it being any different from the regular forums. I mean if a bunch of kids want to talk to other bunches of kids.. they can go on neopets or club penguin or something.
I have a neopets and a clubpenguin and adults are on it too. Plus, we can't say bad words or give mild crazy dares! There isn't realy a point on to haveing Elite right? Why do we have that huh? Lol. jk....
Old 06-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #10
Coyote
getDare Addict

Indont think this would work out. For most of he reasons listed above. And how you said the younger members didnt feel special anymore, you don't need to feel special. This is a truth or dare website. You come for tord"or things related to it" not to feel special.
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #11
fork
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRayRay View Post
I have a neopets and a clubpenguin and adults are on it too. Plus, we can't say bad words or give mild crazy dares! There isn't realy a point on to haveing Elite right? Why do we have that huh? Lol. jk....
Because it was for members who contributed a lot to the site.. I guess to get away from the stupid posts. Nothing really happens in there anyway so I suppose it's a good idea in theory.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #12
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
Indont think this would work out. For most of he reasons listed above. And how you said the younger members didnt feel special anymore, you don't need to feel special. This is a truth or dare website. You come for tord"or things related to it" not to feel special.

*sigh* I know we don't need to feel speical! Its just, it would be nice for a place to get away from it all, as like in the Elite member area you can post away from younger people...like myself, and you know what? I'm realy ticked right now so I'm just going off getdare for a day or two. Bye
Old 06-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #13
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:

*sigh* I know we don't need to feel speical! Its just, it would be nice for a place to get away from it all, as like in the Elite member area you can post away from younger people...like myself, and you know what? I'm realy ticked right now so I'm just going off getdare for a day or two. Bye
Why are you ticked?
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
Coyote
getDare Addict

Quote:

Are you ticked at me?
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #15
thirdchoice
Account Banned

bring on the pedos and weirdos..
thirdchoice is offline   Reply With Quote