Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2024, 11:31 PM   #1
Ice Dancer

Default Hiatus over: Please send me dares

Heyy 😁

After a couple months hiatus, after problems in my personal life, I'm returning to getdare for the fun and freedom it offers.

For my return, my previous threads are dead and I'm starting fresh, so please post any dares you want in the replies.

I'll post a report of the dares I complete and will try to make them as fun to read as I can.

Some things to take into account for dares:

I still live with my boyfriend, and his best friend also has a room in the house. My boyfriend doesn't want me to risk exposing myself to his friend or getting him involved in any of this. Any dares that involve the wider use of my house will have to wait until he's gone.

My schedule is unpredictable at this time, I work nights in my current job and am in the interview process to hopefully join the police, so every day is a little different.

I drive and have my own car.

If anything is suggested that I can't do, I'll post that I don't accept the dare with valid reason why I can't do it.

Happy daring, I hope to have tons of fun with you all again 💗

Sub to Number 20

This very horny slut has not had an orgasm since April 5th

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Add dares for me to complete here

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk