Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-14-2021, 07:50 PM   #46
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 15

part 15 extending the trip

Sitting in the tent I took a deep breath and turned my mobile on. I wasn't in the habit of making up stories to deceive my parents, but in this case I just had to. My phone made it's familiar sound and while waiting to get a good signal (not always so evident in the mountains), I tried to think of a good way to tell my folks we would be delayed.

A few bleeps from my phone informed me it was connected and I looked at the screen, 4 text messages. To get more relaxed I decided to read those first. One was from the hiking group informing us on a trip that was being planned in a few weeks. Another came from my aunt just to say hello. Then there was one of my Father 2 messages in fact, I set to read them, "Hope u r having fun, want to inform u we won't be home when you return, going to the city with your friends parents. Will be back tommorow night but don't wait up!" and the second said:" G & P can sleep over, their parents wil pick them up the next day, food is in the fridge. take care, have fun and don't do anything we wouldn't! Love you. Emergency line always open."

I was overjoyed! Neighter did I have to lie to my parents making up an emergency, nor if we planned it well, would we have to keep up apparances upon our return! I hurried out of the tent to tell Patrick and George.

I gave them my phone, to read the content of the messages and George said, "awesome! and of course we won't do anything they wouldn't.... at least I don't think so since we exist!" Laughing his head of. We joined in the laughter then got on our feet and ran to the girls in the pond to give them the great news. They too were everjoyed and told us to get in the water with them saying "you need to wash up as well then before we can have fun again!" So we went in.

After some cuddling and horseplaying, yes girls do that too. We all got out of the water and sat down by the tents. Linda than said, "so what are we gonna do today?"
-"Well we could do another round of dares" George suggested.
But Elly said, "Yes we could but then I'm a bit out of ideas, not that I would mind a repeat of the ones we did." smiling lustfully.

Then Chrissie said "I have an idea!" We were all ears. Leave it up to my girl to come up with good ideas. So she started: "We draw cards, one per couple, then the couple on the lowest end have to perform an action to be decided by the rest of the group, anything goes!
-"Yeah that sound like fun, and to make it more interesting we can tape the action with my camera!" George added.

Patrick took out the deck of cards and we sat around in a circle. Each couple drew a card from the deck. I let Chrissie draw for us. A jack well that wasn't to bad but I saw a big smile on George's face when he looked at their card together with Elly, so I wasn't really sure now. "Ok on the count of three we show our cards" Patrick offered.

On one, two, three each of us turn our card open in the middle of our circle. Elly and George had an ace so indeed they were surely in the clear, and thanks to our Jack so was I with Chrissie, but it was a close call for Linda and Patrick had drawn a 10.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-14-2021, 11:51 PM   #47
birally

Sorry about that last post, again a part meant to keep the story in line. but no worries the next one I think is again worth the wait.

Glad to see, you like the new format. Any other suggestion on improvements are welcome. That is the main reason for posting it here for me. So keep them coming.

I'm still working on the story and where I believed it to be around 20 parts, rearranging it made me realise that number is a bit low I'm now on 26 and there is still some lines to go trough. so be patient and enjoy!

part 16 coming up
Old 05-15-2021, 12:13 AM   #48
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 16

part 16 a new game

Chrissie said, "Ok, Linda and Patrick go into the tent, while we make up our your perfomance." The four of us started to discuss, and after a while, we had it thought out. George got hold of his camera and prepared it to capture the action. Chrissie called on Linda and Patrick to come back out of the tent.

Chrissie took the lead to give them their task, "Ok Linda and Patrick, we'll go easy on you since you have to start this. So we want you to to do a nice perfomance for the benefit of the camera. First you have to disguise yourselfs as part of an indian tribe, You may use anything out of the woods. while you prepare yourself we will gather some more wood for later and tonight. You have twenty minutes. Before your performance on camera starts." Linda and Patrick set of, and so did we to gather some wood.

When we got back to the camp, Linda and patrick where sitting by the pit and we were amased at their disguises. Linda had flowers in her hair, around her waist she wore a skirt made of large leaves going all around her waist to hide her nakedness. Just like a squaw, her tits where in the open, on her face, arms and legs, she had decorations painted on her, made with some mud from the river and charcoal from the firepit. She was a beauty to see.

Patrick's atire was a sight as well, his markings where clearly that of an indian warrior with lightning arrows drawn on his face, around his head was a headband. They used a bit of tissue but we let it pass, it was so well done. They even found a feather that stood proudly on his head!. But the ultimate creation they had come up with was a nice penis sleeve made of a piece of bamboo and held in place by a string taken out of his shoe we figured. In his right hand to complete the package, he held a homemade bow and arrow. We all cheered and George quickly made a shot of them sitting there.

Then Chrissie said, "Wow you guys did great, now for the performance we will just direct you while we capture the action, so try to be as natural as you can." Chrissie then instructed Patrick to stand and pretend to be chasing some wildlife, bending over a bit, bow and arrow ready to shoot.
She ordered Linda to hide in the bushes just showing her face. George was clicking away. Chrissie was sure a good script writer! Then Elly caught on and ordered Patrick to act like he had found his target and told Linda to flea, running and jumping high up in the air so her skirt came up to show her bum. The were born actors it looked hillarious and George had a hard time capturing it all.

We then directed the scene to where Patrick caught up to Linda and had her on her knees in front of him pleading. Chrissie directed Linda to act out she was seducing her captor playing with his balls and penis sleeve. Though is wasn't even acting on her part, so much was obvious. We even had to remind her that she needed to look scared.

George then thought up the next scene and handed Patrick a rope and helped him tie Linda's hands, the rope was thrown over a brench and Linda had to stand as the rope was pulled and with her hands pulled up in the air, there she stood. George was very precise on some frames where Patrick had to rip off her skirt of leaves. There she was half hanging, half standing there, fully naked. It looked amazingly realistic. I sure boned up watching that scene. Chrissie teased me without holding back. I blushed.

Then Chrissie said, "Well dear warrior I think it's time to get your prize, take of that sleeve and fuck her from behind! But just for the camera! So don't you come now, we might still need you!" That didn't fall on deaf ears Patrick ripped of his penis sleeve, and it was clear he was upto the task, his dick standing proud in front of him. He took hold of Linda and turned her around, she helped a bit bending over some. And Patrick aimed his dick staight at her twat to penetrate her. George made close ups of the action even lying down on his back to take some good shots from underneath, and Patrick pounded and acted - or was it acting? -, his girl like a wild beast. Linda cried out and moaned like crazy. I'm pretty sure she came several times. Then Patrick backed of, kissed Linda, and said, "sorry, I have to stop now or......"We all understood.

We released Linda and al moved back to our camp, and sitting around the pit we looked back at the footage, saying this was a real professional performance. We could sell this footage at a a great price! "No, way!" Linda shouted, "This is just for our own eyes!" We all laughed and sweared that to be true.

Patrick and Linda then stood up and walked off to the pond to clean themself off from the mud and other alternative decorations. When they came back Linda said: Ok well that was intense, let's go for round two, but I think we will refrain from drawing a card now, its your turn" Looking at Elly, George, Chrissie and me. We agreed.
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-15-2021, 09:16 PM   #49
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 17

part 17 a draw

Patrick took the deck of cards and playfully offered us to draw our card. I took one and showed it to Chrissie who chuckled, It was a three. We were bound to be the next victims. Elly took the next card for George and her and they looked at it. And George gave the camera to Patrick saying "well I guess it's our turn."

Elly turned the card side up. It was a three as well so I turned ours over and said, "Not sure, George, it's a draw we have to draw again!"
But then Linda said,"No need! it's fate, besides me and Patrick can manage to think up a good action for all of you!"

Chrissie, me, Elly and George looked at eachother and said: "hell why not, give it your best shot!"
-"we sure will! "Linda and Patrick shouted out together!".
We were bound to get it now. But then we were actually curious and eager to comply to their wishes.

Linda and Patrick asked for a time out to think of a nice challenge for us so they suggested we could use our time to prepare a meal for tonight in advance, while they set off to devise their plan for us.

We started to get a bit low on rations but we managed to gather enough to prepare a meal for the night, rice with some leftover sausages and an omelet would do the job just fine. When we finished gathering al the ingredients Patrick and Linda just came back around to camp.

"Ok I think we have a nice script setup for you guys but to make it interesting you should put on some clothes." Patrick started.
-"Yes boxers and t-shirt for the guys and bikini and top for the girls" Linda added. "Go get those on in the tent, and stay there untill we call you" We made our way to the tents to get our atire on, wondering what they had in store.

It took a while but finally Linda called us. We came out of the tent. They had done some preparing, and had used the plastic sheeting we had brought along in case of bad weather. It made a square of three by three meters and the sides were lifted up with logs. They had worked hard on it and had put in a fair amount of mud and water. "Ready to wrestle? you are going to have a wrestling match! but there is a twist!" Linda called out and then continued, "You guys play as teams and have to relay each other by tapping your teammate, when your in need for help. When you get to reach your teammate you can stay in the ring for a maximum of 10 seconds before you need to step out on the side. Waiting for your next chance. Just like in the real championships."

We got the idea and set out to get dirty. But then Patrick said: "Oh, hold on there's more, first you get one time out per team to recuparate, at that time you automatically switch players and to win the game you have to make points! We will be the referees."
I asked "Ok but how do we score then?" And Patrick said "Oh that's easy. In order to score a point you need to fill a hole of the opponent and here is some equipment for you girls to make it fair." Patrick got two small banana's from behind his back and handed them to the girls. He laughed and said, "don't break 'm it's our desert for tonight! Oh and you should try to win for we have a prize for the winners and a forfeit for the losers".

George, Elly, Chrissie and I looked at eachother in disbelief. How did they come up with this idea. But at the same time we smiled and thought this could be fun not really sure what to expect. "So are you guys ready? Good, then first let's make a shot of the teams facing eachother taking a bow out of respect." Linda said.

We took our places and Patrick made the shot. Then we decided that me and George would start in the ring and the girls stood close by on opposite corners.
Then Linda called, "first round!"
Old 05-15-2021, 09:40 PM   #50
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

That's a great idea for the story. Hope the losing team gets a worthy punishment. Liking the paragraphs too.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 10:50 PM   #51
birally

And I didn't even invent it! true I added some juicy fiction, but up to part 20 all is based on true events.
The following user says Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-16-2021, 12:40 PM   #52
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 18

part 18 the match

George and I were turning around the ring facing each other and carefully watching each other. We knew we were pretty evenly matched so, we carefully tried to find an opening. Our teammates urged us to attack. Then George made a first attempt charging. However I anticipated that move, he was definitely focused on my boxers so when he came charging I managed to move over him, took hold of his waste and lifted his shirt over his head. he came down since the floor of the sheet was so slippery from the mud. I tried to hold ground standing but this caused me to loose my grip on him so he managed to lower his shirt back on and took hold of my feet to make me go down as well.

Just those few moves allready caused us to be smudged allover with mud, our shirts and boxers soaking wet. But we weren't in the least taken off guard and now on the floor we moved around to be facing eachother again sitting on our knees.

We moved slowly from side to side keeping an eye on each other. Then I saw my chance and leaped forward passing George on the side, turning around and taking hold of him in a headlock. He couldn't move but I needed al my strengh to keep him from getting himself free. So when I tried to use my hand to lift his shirt up, I got caught of guard and he turned around in my arms and took hold of my boxers to pull them down over my waist. I backed up taking along his shirt when I heard it rip! It was now hanging split open in the front, not much left to be called a shirt.

I stopped my action and said, "Uh sorry George" being motionless and a bit freaked out. George quickly took the opportunity to take hold of my boxers and pull them all the way off, cheering, throwing them out of the ring. I was mortified, How could I be so unconcentrated, we were wrestling after all. I called time by tapping the floor, and Linda called it. We got out of the ring to our teammates and Chrissie said to me "That wasn't very smart , I better do a better job than you!" and she kissed me on the cheek. George got a thumbs up from Elly and removing the little remainder of his shirt he said,"Yeah did good didn't I?" and looking at me he said, "don't worry 'bout the shirt man it's an old one. And it sure did his job just now." laughing his ass off on my behalf.
I said, "just you wait, I'll get you later!"

While we were chitchatting, Patrick was looking back on the camera and smiled confidently but then Linda said, "Enough with the biggering time for round two, get in position." Chrissie and Elly stept into the ring facing eachother and George and I settled by the side on our corners.
Chrissie then put the banana in her binkini bottom like a gun and said:"That's for later use!" Linda called "round two!"

Elly got caught off guard still trying to put her banana away thinking that was a wise idea. And Chrissie managed to get behind her and swiftly pulled the strings loose on Elly's top. Elly was so confused by that swift action her top just fell down in the ring, she didn't even catch it. I hollered:"That's my girl!" Elly however wasn't going to take that, she turn around, went down to the floor and pulling Chrissie legs made her tumble down, immediately she held Chrissie down sat on her chest and held her hands down above her head Chrissie couldn't budge and Elly said, "Well what should I go for then, top or bottom? No wait I have a better idea and she managed to hold Chrissie's hands down with just one hand, long enough to pick up the banana to shove it in Chrissie's mouth. Linda shouted, "Point!" The girls broke up and came to us in the corners.

I said to Chrissie, "Well that started right but, we did loose a point there. perhaps we should change our tactics"
-"yeah sorry about that but hell, she is strong! didn't see that coming!" she responded.
Linda called:"back in position girls, your still in the game..... Round 3"

Like two ogres (beautifull ones though) The girls again faced each other hovering from side to side. It was a beautifull sight Elly's breasts bouncing around, and Chrissie still dressed but al so wet and muddy. Elly slowly went down. The floor was so slippery she thought it wiser to go down and wrestle from there. But Chrissie then saw her chance, moved forward and pushed Elly on her back and sat on her stomach. She put all her weight on Elly, and Elly strugled but couldn't get loose. Chrissie looked at me and tried to reach me, that gave Elly the chance to reach for Chrissies top and she pulled them down freeing her tits, Chrissie let it go and kept reaching for my hand. I held my hand forward to meet hers and tap, I was in.

I Jumped in and sat down on Ellies chest and took hold of her hands. Linda started counting: "one....... two...... three....." I tried to get my dick in Elly's face but she turned her head. and kept trying to get free. Chrissie lifted herself up and turned around. "four..... five...." then Elly cried out, her mouth opened up, I heard Linda shout, "Point!" and I managed to get my dick in Elly's mouth, Linda shouted again, "double point!" Elly spit out my dick and we let her loose to go to our corners.

Last edited by birally; 05-16-2021 at 12:59 PM.
Old 05-17-2021, 12:05 AM   #53
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 19

part 19 a boys advantage or is it?

Chrissie and I high fived each other and I asked her "how did you manage that point?" she answered" Easy she couldn't do anything so I slid her bikini bottoms to the side and stuck my banana in her pussy"
-"nice move!" I said.
Then Linda said:"Ok Chrissie you are on the side now, round four starts with a boy and a girl." You might think being a boy I should have an advantage over Elly, but I really wasn't to sure about that, I had seen her fighting she was hardly a pussy. Still, I was confident, as long as she wouldn't get to tag George.

The next round started, we were moving round and round the ring trying to find an opening I made sure to stay in George's corners in order to keep her from tagging him. Then it looked like she slipped, so I charged but it was clearly a ruse of her, she jumped aside and I fell flat on my belly. I managed to turn around on my back but she jumped on top of me. I saw her soaked Bikini bottom just in my face and then she grapped my dick and squeezed hard. If I moved now it would most certainly hurt. I tapped on the floor and called time but Linda said,"sorry you used up all your time-outs."

I just cried out and lifted my legs trying to get free. That was definitly a mistake. I felt Elly stick the banana in between my buttocks, It didn't really go in but Linda called "point!" and I had to be honest it was a good move. And Elly let me go.

I was out of breath but I knew was still in the game, I just had to find a ways to tag Chrissie now. I took position as did Elly and she smiled devilishly. Round 6 started, I just knew I had to go for broke in order to even stand a chance so I charged immediately. That paid of well, Elly was surprised, didn't expect that and I got her in a headlock like I had George in the first round.

Not wanting to make the same mistake twice I kept my hold on her hoping she would fatigue. She moved in al directions but to no avail. In her movements though her bikini bottoms slid down a bit on her waist and With the use of my feet and toes I manage to slide it al the way down her legs. She had no choice but to disgard them in order to free her legs. Still in a tight lock I pulled her up on my legs and tried to get my dick to aim at her ass I tried to roll her over on the side for better acces, but then she tapped "Time!" and Linda called it so I had to let go.

Walking over to Chrissie I said "damn! nearly did it."
She said "it's ok you still did a good job look she is naked now." So much was true. And then she said "Don't worry, I think I can handle George I have a plan"

She went into the ring and got into position George facing her. And she said:"Ok how about making this an even game George?"
-"what you mean?" George asked
-"How about I take of my bottom and you loose your boxers so I won't rip them of you like your shirt?"
George was thinking and said "Sure you big mouth! But that won't help you!"

Those were big words on their part but I though it was a good plan of Chrissie, just to be able to getter easier acces to his hole. Good plan! Or was it? Chrissie lowered her bottoms and stepped out of them and George pushed his boxers down and let them fall down and stepped out of them. Linda called, "get ready! And since you guys are at score 2-2 I guess this will be the winners round. You better give it your all!.... round 7 starting now!"

Again they started of very slowly circling around each other trying to find a way to get the other. They took forever not finding an opening. Then George boldly sat down on the ground and challenged Chrissie to come and attack him. Chrissie thought to have her chance there and came in full throttle and indeed George got overwhelmed sitting on his ass he was thrown on his back and Chrissie sat down on his legs and held his shoulders down to the ground. She put in her weight to keep George down. But that's when technique can give you the upper hand. George managed to slide down under her and let his dick slide along Chrissie's pussie. To make things even worse he tapped Elly's hand who stept in the ring and moved behind Chrissie.

Linda started her count, "one.....two..... three....." Chrissie tried to roll over, but Elly was to fast and held her up by the waist George moved around a bit and up again and Chrissie yelled, "Damn!"
Linda counted, "four.... five...." And in one quick motion Elly stuck the banana in Chrissie's hole. Chrissie lifted her head and gave a big moan her mouth opening up, George managed to quickly put the second banana he took from beside Chrissie, and put it in Chrissie's mouth.

Linda shouted not being able to keep up with the events, "point..... double point.... Ah triple point!" I was devastated. We had lost big time! But I had to admit it was a superbe view. I boned up bigtime. I stepped in the ring and crouched down next to Chrissie taking her head in my hands closed in on her face and said,"So are you enjoying yourself?" And I gave her a big smile.
She said: "Sorry sweety, but yes it's too bad we lost, but it feels good" Still moving up and down slowly on George's dick, while Elly still moved the banana up and down in her ass. Then she lifted me up placing her hand under my ass and started to suck my dick. Linda then shouted:"Hey watch it we still need those losers!" so reluctantly we all parted Chrissie panting heavily on the ring's floor.
The following 4 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-17-2021, 12:28 PM   #54
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 20

Part 20 prizes and forfeits or the other way around.

We moved over to the fire pit and sat around it. We complimented Patrick and Linda on a challenge well thought of. They complimented us on a superb performance. Patrick made us look at the footage he took and we certainly praised him on his fotographic skills.

Needless to say we were all horny as hell so George asked, "So what is our prize going to be?"
On that matter I just had to ask "yes and how about that forfeit?"
Linda said: "we will tell you later but first it's time to prepare some food." all four wrestlers tried to get a hint out of Patrick or Linda but to no avail, we had to be patient.

We divided our chores I cooked with Chrissie, George and Elly set the plating and Linda and Patrick cleared the campsite, together we took another swim having to clean up the sheeting wich we then hang out to dry. This all helped to loose a bit of our hornyness before we attacked on our last meal up here.

After dinner we cleaned everything up and then we set around the fire waiting for Patrick and Linda to come up with our next event. We sat impatiently waiting for our fate to be revealed. We understood it had to be something sexual and probably a bit kinky reflecting on our previous experience. We were at a loss off what it would be though. Certainly we had no doubt it would be a fun and interesting happening. All had proven to be able to find ever so inspiring things to keep us occupied, lack of imagination was surely not one of our traits. So we listened carefully to Linda and Patrick.

Linda spoke up,"Well since there is no doubt on who won our wrestling match, George, Elly, we felt it to be fair you will take a big role in the forfeit we though up for these losers." George and Elly where on the edge of their seat so to speak, they listened attentively, as for me and Chrissie we were waiting impatiently to hear more of our upcoming fate.

Patrick then followed up on the explanation: "Ok so her it is.... for tonight untill we decide it's time to go to sleep, Elly and George will be your masters to decide anything that you get to do or will be done to, including the how, when and who with. In others words, easily put, you will be their undevoted slaves."

Our eyes grew wide,our mouths gaped Linda noticed and said," Don't worry there is one rule, they may of course not harm or hurt you in anyway and as a safeguard just remember the word: crackers! If one of you says crackers then you will be free again." we swallowed, "crackers.... crackers" I set my mind to remember that word! Chrissie looked at me and whispered at me, "Pff... It's gonna be a hard night sweetie, but I trust them, this could be fun!" That relaxed me and deep down I knew she was right and I felt the same way.

Patrick then continued,"Oh just to make it easier for Elly and George to handle you we prepared some pieces of rope, you will need to tie one to each of your wrists and ankles, they can be used to limit your freedom and keep you from wandering out to far." Patrick smiled. He grabbed an amount of pieces of rope from behind him en placed them in front of us."

Then Linda and Patrick just looked at us, smiling. When we just stared back a bit Patrick said," Well slaves don't keep us waiting! put them on." Chrissie and I looked at the stash of ropes, I picked one up Patrick had prepared them well on one end they had a loop that would tighten when you pulled the rope. I helped Chrissie and she helped me and before long we had a rope hanging from each of our limbs.

I had noticed George and Elly discussing with each other in the meantime, no doubt deciding on what to to with us first. Then Elly stood up and said,"Uh no hard feelings guys but, we just have to do this,... I mean you did loose."
So sweet of her but I had to just answer bravely,"don't worry, we don't, give it your best shot, Eh... Master"
Linda Smiled and said,"there you go you get the picture, good"
-"Ok then," Elly continued, "Stand up and follow me," she took hold of two ropes that were attached to our arms and lead us in the direction of the pond. George, Patrick and Linda came along behind.

She led us to the the famous trees I allready knew from a previous ordeal, smiling when I remembered. She positioned each of us separately between two trees, started to attach the ropes to the trees. George assisted and in no time we were standing there spread eagled in between the trees, not unconfortably, they had let the ropes loose enough to be able to move around a bit. But not enough to be able to reach each other.

Then George said, "don't they look sweet like that and he roamed his hand first over Chrissie's body then mine. It tickled some and I felt my cock stir.
Then Elly said to Patrick and Linda, "Feel free to have a feel of how sweet and soft they are" And moved towards us herself. She roamed her hands all over our chests, came down to feel our stomachs and then put her hand in our crothes cupping my balls and dick. That sure did it and I felt my dick rise. She said,"Look at that naughty slave here," and squeezed my dick, well that sure didn't help.

Patrick was now standing by Chrissie and gave her a similar treatment caressing her chest and massaging her breast then said,"This one isn't less naugthier by the looks of it and pinched her nipples. Linda took Elly's place and again I was treated to a similar ritual roaming her hands over my chest and stomach en when she cupped my balls she gently bit my right nipple.

I was in a haze I wanted to grab her, feel her up, but apart from dancing around a bit on my feet I just couldn't get loose from my predicament. They were teasing us to the fullest and they enjoyed it! Then they retreated and all four just moved back to the firepit. Patrick came back just an instance, not saying anything but taking a few shots with the camera. I guess we deserved that after the footage we made of him and Linda.
Old 05-18-2021, 09:50 AM   #55
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 21

Part 21 staying available

I whispered to Chrissie, "what now, do you think?"and she answered,"I prefer not to think to much dear, I know Elly, she is sweet, but she can be mean sometimes, not in a bad way though. Told you it looks like it's gonna be a long night for us. "I sighed and said,"ok then I guess we will just have to succomb, I'm afraid however I can't really tell you what to expect of George, his mind sometimes works in strange ways." Chrissie said, "not unlike some other boy I know" She chuckles, "But ssht be quiet someone is coming back."

It was George, he came up to me looked me over and said, "well can't have that now can we?" And he took my dick in his hand and started to masturbate me to get me back to stiffness. "That's better" and he went over to Chrissie looking her over, mumbled a bit, turned around and went back to the pit.

Not long after Elly came walking toward us and stood by Chrissie looked inspectively and then moved her hand to Chrissie's crotch and started fondling and no doubt fingering her. Chrissie moaned and Elly took her hand back and said, "we need to keep you ready now don't we?"
Ready for what I though but like Chrissie said perhaps better not to think to much about that.

Hours went by, though in reality it couldn't have been more than 2 minutes. But for us it felt like an eternity. Patrick came by to check on us and looking me straight in the eyes he said: "really? So fast?" Then he shouted," hey guy"s come check this out, I think we need another solution!" All of them joined us, looked at us and then Elly said:"Ök,guess we will have to go for option two"

I didn't dare to even think about what they were up to now, I just waited guessing I would find out soon enough. They all moved up towards us and each took hold of one rope and untied it from the tree. Elly took the lead again and ordered us to follow her. We moved back to the pit and they sat us down separated from each other.

George now took one rope holding my arm and attached it to a tree behind me. Elly did the same to Chrissie, then they spreadout our legs and tied our ropes to some more trees. There we sat in plain view, legs apart with just one hand free. George and Elly took place on the other side of the pit next to Linda and Patrick. Then Elly said, "well since you have so much trouble keeping yourself available, you now have a hand free to work on that, but watch out don't you dare to go to far, just keep yourselfs ready and available." Ok that was clear I had to keep my dick a attention, and had my hand to help myself.

This was weird, not that I never masturbated myself even in company, but to do it in front of an audience that were just there chatting was new. Nevertheless I knew I had to oblige for another fate could well be worse. So there in the open I started fondling and playing with my dick and Chrissie, well she did the same, for she knew her friends could tell if she cheated.
It was hard to control myself but I slowly began to find the right pace to stay erect and not go over the edge.

In the meantime Linda, Patrick George and Elly were discussing. They were also looking at the camera and they were strolling through al the footage we had made during the days. They were keeping their voices down so, I couldn't understand what they were saying, but they sure seemed to have a lot of fun. From time to time I saw Linda writing something down on a piece of paper.

I started to get a bit tired of this so I made an attempt to get their attention and made a mumbling sound, They all turned their heads and looked me straight in the eyes. Carefully I mumbled, "Are you gonna leave us like this all night?"
George looked at me and said,"Well we could, although that would be a shame, but I think I understand your troubles. Getting a bit tired of yourself I guess. Does that count for you too Chrissie?"
Softly she answered "Yes Master" Well then no worries we ain't that evil, perhaps we can accomodate you."
Old 05-19-2021, 08:43 AM   #56
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 22

part 22 getting to work

I felt glad, George stood up and Elly followed suit, they untied our leg ropes. We were glad to have a bit more freedom, however they took hold of our free hand and tied the rope connected to that one along with the other. Well at least we had a little bit more freedom.

Then George sat down cross-legged next to me and Elly next to Chrissie. They both bend over backwards, leaning on their arms and George just said, "Well go ahead, but easy It still has a lot of work to accomplish tonight. You too Chrissie love thy Master."

I never knew I had a submissive side to myself, but here and then I really loved this. I dove in and took George's dick in my mouth and started sucking. "Ho there, easy, mind what I say naughty boy!" I Understood and made me giggle a bit, but I simmered down and just played slowly with his dick in my mouth. What a wonderfull sensation to feel it grow in my mouth.

In the corner of my eye I saw Chrissie buried in Elly's croth, no doubt she was also savouring every moment. I was glad it made me so horny, my dick stayed erect. At least I wouldn't get punished for that. I heard Patrick stand up and walk towards me, he crouched down just behind me. "Just checking something" I heard him say and all the sudden I felt his wet finger enter my hole.

I moaned but kept still and continued my work on George. Patricks finger was pulled back out and went in again. I couldn't hold myself from moaning. Then again I felt Patricks hand on my ass as he brought a large amount of spit on my hole. Then he inserted two fingers. I started shaking but he slowly started to fuck me with his fingers and I slowly regained control.

George now took hold of my head and lifted it up off his dick "Just you wait a sec," he said and he moved away from under me. Linda came over and hurried to take his place. She lied down in front of me legs wide open and pulled my head towards her treasure. Patrick was still fingerfucking me.

I now tried to concentrate on Linda when I felt Patricks fingers leave my hole, I felt empty again. I heard some noise behind me but, I really couldn't focus. Then I felt something else invade my arse. Oh so sweet, it was a tongue the tip entering deeply.

I plunged in my task at hand but Linda held my face and moved away. I saw Patrick sitting down next to her on his knees and he took my head in his hand and guided it towards his dick. So it wasn't Patrick but who then? Who was rimming my ass so deep?
I heard Patrick say,"Make sure to make him very wet Chrissie, prepare him well for me!"
Ah, clarity It was my sweetheart that was working my ass so nicely, she surely obeyed adding her spit and pushing her tongue in my hole. Oh and I realised Patrick also said he was going to fuck me again, sweet I thought. And I eagerly sucked him some more.

I heard my sweetheart moan and when Patrick shifted a bit I got the chance to take a small peek behind me to see she was being fucked, judging by her movements. No doubt it had to be George who I had lost track of completely. Patrick took hold of my head again. I felt Chrissie leave my ass. When I looked back I saw she was needed on Elly again as she dove in to eat her out.

Linda came sitting in front, with her back to me. Patrick lifted me up some and Linda crawled backwards under me. Patrick said, "fuck her slow!"
I climbed on her back, lifted her ass and with her hand she guided my dick to her pussy, I slowly entered her.

Patrick was allready behind me and I felt his dick probe my asshole. When linda pushed back Patrick pushed in and again I felt fully filled. Not being able to hold on to anything, my hands still limited in their freedom, I was fucked from both sides. When Linda pushed back Patrick pushed in, I got crushed between them. It felt awesome.

I laid my head to rest on Linda's back till George took hold of it and presented his wet dick, I took it in my mouth and it started to grow, I tasted his cum and Chrissie's fluids and there he came again one...two more spurts came down my throat I swalowed.

I shook, I spasmed, I felt my ass contract, I felt Patrick fill me up, I felt Linda buckle and I came. Then I came again, my whole body shook and I was still cumming. I felt Patrick leave my ass, juices leaking down my balls. I almost fainted, couldn't keep my balance and fell over, not being able to move anymore. From the corner of my eye I saw Chrissie cleaning Patrick's dick. I closed my eyes. I was in heaven.
Old 05-21-2021, 12:22 AM   #57
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 23

part 23 a long night

Chrissie and I were still tied by our hands, we still couldn't reach eachother. George, Patrick, Elly and Linda went back to their spot next to the fire and looked at us. "well I guess our slaves deserve some time off now, don't they?" Linda suggested.
George, and Patrick stood up and untied our ropes. Finally I could kiss Chrissie. Patrick then said, "You get half an hour off slaves, but come with us to clean up a bit though." We all set off to the pond to freshen up.

While we all washed up, our masters and their friends kept some distance from us to discuss. I just used the opportunity to be with Chrissie, cuddling, kissing and cleaning eachother. We were being a bit left out of the conversation, so we figured the night wasn't over, we wondered what would be done to us next.

When George, Patrick, Elly and Linda left the pond Linda said, "When your ready, slaves you can join us by the fire and have some snacks and a drink, see you in a bit" And they left. I didn't mind staying a bit behind with Chrissie and we talked some more. Chrissie said," Well that was an experience! I must say i enjoyed it!" I couldn't do more than agree with her. "However I do miss you a bit, I really would like to have some fun with you too"
-"Yes I know what you mean. I hope we can be together a bit more the rest of the evening." I aswered.

Chrissie and I, came out of the pond and joined the group and were rewarded with some drinks and snacks. We stayed obedient though, by the look on their faces and their comments, it was clear that that was expected by our masters.

I was sitting against Chrissie, cuddling and caressing her when Patrick suddenly said, "Yeah, dear slaves, that's a wise pass time. Your break is almost over, you can help eachother to get yourself ready again".

Chrissie and I looked at eachother and smiled and I said to Chrissie, "Well I guess we better make the most of it, I believe we are in for a second round". On that we kissed and Chrissie took hold of my dick and started playing with it. It wasn't long before Chrissie's moves made my dick come back to life, and I didn't hesitate to get her back in the game by gently playing with her pussy.

Soon enough we were both pretty horny again, we didn't even pay any attention to the others that were watching us. George made some camera shots of our little mutual play. Then Patrick said, "Ok slaves, time to get back to work!" Chrissie and I looked up
Old 05-21-2021, 09:26 PM   #58
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 24

part 24 round 2

On the other side of the pit we saw George with Elly and Linda with Patrick cuddling with eachother just like we were. Patrick instructed us to come over to them then said, "Why don't you help us a bit get back in form". Then he started kissing Linda and both of them spread their legs wide.

We crawled over to them and sitting in front of them on our knees started to play with them. I fingered linda ever so gently and Chrissie played with Patrick's dick. When Linda took hold off my head lowering it to her croth I started licking her. She moaned. Next to me I saw Chrissie now licking Patrick's balls and dick, soon enough his dick rose up and she took it in her mouth.

After a few minutes Patrick said, "good job slaves, now go over to our friends and help them for a bit." Chrissie and I obeyed and moved over to Elly and George, repeating our pleasuring tasks. I figured we did a pretty good job for they both clearly started to get very excited as well. Then Linda tapped us both on the shoulder and lead us to the tent. All followed.

Linda said, "Before we go to sleep we would like to have some more fun! So we have discussed what each of us would like to do before we go to sleep. And since you were both such obedient slaves we felt we should grant you a wish as well, see if we can accomodate you. So tell us what would you like to do with eachother?"
Chrissie and I looked at each other and almost immediately said "We want to fuck eachother!"
-"Ok that can be arranged, but keep in mind you are still our slaves, so stick to our orders."Linda said
-"Yes Master" We both responded.

I was instructed to lay on my back, George and Elly took hold of Chrissie on both sides and guided her to stand over me. I felt Linda taking hold of my cock making it stand upright and Chrissie was instructed to sit down. Linda guided my dick to Chrissie's cunt. Slowly George and Elly made her go down and my dick entered her pussy. It felt wonderfull and strange at the same time to be guided by our friends in our movements.

George and Elly started to lift Chrissie and push her back down on my dick very slowly. I felt like thrusting upwards but Linda held me down and moved her leg over me. She bend over and I received her pussy in my mouth. I started licking, she moaned. When she came up a bit I saw her kiss Chrissie, Patrick came from behind me and placed his balls on my mouth. I started licking them when Linda lowered herself again, and Patrick guided his dick into her pussy.

I felt that Chrissie was pulled backwards, My dick dick stretched downwards to be able to stay in her. Linda bend down and started to lick my dick and Chrissie's pussy. I managed to see that Elly was now being fucked by George from behind just over Chrissie's head who in her turn was licking Elly's cunt and George's dick going in and out. Linda made sure by the help of her hands that my dick stayed in Chrissie's cunt, helping me to go in and out just a bit.

Patrick started to buckle and at the same time Linda moaned loudly. I saw Patrick's dick contract and then he took his dick out and I received a volley of his sperm over my chest. I took his dick in my mouth to cath the next. three more came out and I savoured them before he backed up, and helped Linda back up. I now saw before me George still pounding into Elly and Chrissie head in between them. George started to buckle now and Elly cried out. He too in the midst of coming took his dick out and Chrissie received a big spurt on her face before she took his dick in her mouth and sucked it in.

Then George and Elly came up and I was left with Chrissie still connected. We reached out for each others hands and I pulled her upwards. She then began to ride me furiously, I felt my balls shrinking and on the third push upwards I shot my load in her. She fell on top of my chest and we kissed.
Old 05-21-2021, 10:02 PM   #59
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, didn't expect that. Loving your story. I hope there is more.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 10:33 PM   #60
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 25

part 25 round 3?

Lying next to us, watching us were Patrick, Linda, George and Elly with big smiles on their faces.
Linda said, "Wow, I didn't think it was possible, but apart from one last thing on our list, we managed to really make good use of our slaves, wouldn't you say so?" our friends acknowledged to each other. Chrissie and I looked at each other thinking; was there more on that list?

"Well I'm not displeased being a slave for you guys, doesn't even really feel that way, and I think the same goes for Chrissie." I said. Chrissie nodded her head big time, smiling from ear to ear. "So why don't we clean up in the pond and, well I know it's late but, we can at least discuss that last item after."
Patrick said," Ok, that's great and well if we still have the energy we can always stay in late tomorrow before we have to return home. Besides he is right, they should at least feel a bit as slaves, we decide!"

We all headed out to the pond to clean up. Walking over there I saw that Patrick amazingly still walked around with a semi. I was wondering what that last item on their list was all about.

All freshened up we sat around the fire. Chrissie and I on one side, the other four on the other.
Since no-one started talking I turned to Linda and asked,"So what is the deal with that list?"
She answered "Well, before we started our little slave game on you we off course discussed it, and all of us got a say in what they would like to see or do with you. The first deal came from me. " she proudly said. "I wanted you tied up, unable to reach eachother and to be at our mercy... Sorry for that, I like to tease. I think that worked out well" She smiled. "In that first round, Patrick got his wish to fuck you a second time while he could watch me being fucked by you, and well Elly got her wish to watch George fuck Chrissie while being eaten out by her."

"The second round was all about making it so all off us would participate in the action. We first didn't think it would work out, but compliments to us all, we did it!" We all cheared.
-"So what is left??" Chrissie asked.
"Well, George had an idea, however we let it go, for it wasn't entirely within the dare we made you." Then she stopped talking.
-"Well... Tell us... I want to know" I said
-"Should we tell them?...George?..." Linda asked.
-"I guess so, we have gone this far... besides they just might be up to it!" George said
-"You tell them then, see what they will say! you horndog!" Elly said to him.

George gulped and then said," Well, it's like this, I was a bit concerned that our fun would end after we go to bed, so I suggested extending a bit your slavery by keeping you both available all night whenever we felt like it! I'm not to worried anymore though, you both seem very willing to accomodate anyways!" Then they all went silent.

Chrissie and I looked at eachother, we smiled. Chrissie came closer and whispered in my ear," Should we let them?... They have been nice to us this far... ""
-"That's true... but I don't want to be separated from you again... If we do this I need your support." I whispered to her.

Chrissie sat back up and looking straight at our friends said,"Ok well, a dare is a dare, but on one condition. You only get one of us at a time and the other is allowed to assist and support and our way out, well, like we agreed before is 'crackers!'." George went wild, "I knew it! they really are born slaves" And laughed out loud. Chrissie and I started blushing. Somehow we knew he was kinda right.

Advertisements
Kink Talk