Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-09-2020, 10:05 AM   #1
PeakingBlinder

Male 22/male/sub seeks 18-24/any sex/dom in (see post)

22/male/sub seeks 18-24/any sex/dom in (see post)

Thanks for taking some time to read my ad! I'm looking for a dom/me around my own age for rules, tasks, and sessions in an ongoing dynamic, but without being 24/7. Girls/dommes are preferred but I'm open to a guy/dom as well.

Here's a little about me:
I'm a 22 year old bi guy from the UK, 5'5 on a good day, kinda slim but could be fitter. I work part time in an office, but have most of the week free to do my own thing for now. I play some video games, practice guitar, and of course have some kinky fun in my free time, among other things.

What I'm looking for:
I'd like a dom or domme to take control of me enough for me to feel like a sub most of the time, but without being a 24/7 slave. So, I'm open to having permanent or temporary rules, I love being given tasks to report on, and I like having sessions as and when we're both free. I'd prefer someone in the UK or fairly close so our timezone's match up.

My likes are:
  • Edging and Tease & Denial
  • Bondage/BDSM (I want to start practicing shibari and some fancier ties, as well as predicament bondage)
  • Light CBT & some other torture
  • Spanking
  • Anal (especially plugs)
  • GFD

Hard limits are anything illegal, blood, scat, permanent marks or damage, sounding, and anything involving family. I won't show my face for some time as I'd prefer to build up some solid trust first.

I am open to the below, and anything I haven't mentioned I'm happy to discuss!
  • Online exposure
  • Hidden public (not quite brave enough for anything that isn't hidden)
  • Hookup tasks (don't get a lot of luck unfortunately)
  • BM Fantasy (would need a LOT of trust before considering this)
  • Feminisation/crossdressing/sissy stuff
  • Chastity (I've struggled with cages in the past, but have a new one that could work)

Want to know what you can use on me? Here's the toys I have at the moment. I am open to buying more if it's for something I'm interested in.
  • Dildo
  • Various sized metal plugs, a Snug plug, and a Lovense Hush
  • Vibrator
  • Wand
  • Fleshlight
  • Blindfold, rope, various cuffs, ballgag, collar, bed-spread cuffs (tie me spread eagle)
  • Crop, flogger (and a mini flogger!), paddle
  • 2 sets of nipple clamps, both with chains, and a pair of nipple teasers/suction thingys
  • A chastity cage
  • And finally, a fucking machine that I haven't been able to use because I don't live alone and it's too loud

If there's anything I've missed or you have any questions, let me know! Thanks for reading, and if you want to message me you can do here or on kik (in signature). Please let me know your ASL, how our likes/limits line up, and the sort of thing you'd expect of me.

Thanks!

Last edited by PeakingBlinder; 09-09-2020 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Missed out a limit, so making it clear before anyone replies
Old 09-21-2020, 09:39 AM   #2
PeakingBlinder

Still looking, and I'm open to hearing from any sex, any age (18+) to dom me

Advertisements
Kink Talk