Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
AnalBliss

Joystick Person Above Uses ____ To Fuck Their Ass

[I haven't seen this dare on the site, but if its already up tell me where it is and I'll delete this one.]

Its pretty simple, the person above has to fuck their ass with whatever object you name. Any lube that you want to use is allowed.

You must fuck your ass (not just leave it in, but pump it in and out and fuck yourself good) with this object, without touching your pussy or cock, for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes you must touch your genitals and make yourself cum, but you must still be fucking your ass the entire time!

If someone lists an object that you don't have and don't plan on getting in the very near future or an object that you refuse to fuck your ass with, you must fuck your ass with at least three fingers for 40 minutes before touching your genitals. And the same rule applies here, that once you start touching your genitals you must continue to fuck your ass with your hand until you cum.

Enjoy...

(DISCLAIMER: Do not put anything in your ass that can potentially be health-damaging. Use common sense. Do this at your own risk!)

Likes: Anal, Anal-stretching, Messy, Masturbation, Minor pain, Exercise, Enema, Discreet-public, Cum eating, Sloppy deep-throat, Pegging, Cream enemas

Moderate: Piss, Wedgies, Medium pain, Diapers

Limits: Family, Friends, Social suicide, Lots of pain, Permanent

Toys: Buttplugs, Inflatable butt plug, Anal probes, Dildos, Mathieu speculum, Enema, Fruits and Vegetables

Last edited by AnalBliss; 06-05-2013 at 01:49 PM.
AnalBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
tiedPete

person above uses a carrot
tiedPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
Spanked_silly4u

Use the bristled end of your toothbrush. Use baby lotion as lube.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #4
liefsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanked_silly4u View Post
Use the bristled end of your toothbrush. Use baby lotion as lube.
He has to use his actual toothbrush that he also uses to brush his teeth with? The same one? And then after doing this dare with it, still continue to brush his teeth with it again? Wow haha damn thats a cruel one, but also a good one.

I like this dare.

Hmm ok use the handle end of your toilet bowl cleaner, and some butter as lube haha.
liefsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #5
AnalBliss

My ass loved the carrot and is ready for more

Person above uses an unpeeled banana.

Likes: Anal, Anal-stretching, Messy, Masturbation, Minor pain, Exercise, Enema, Discreet-public, Cum eating, Sloppy deep-throat, Pegging, Cream enemas

Toys: Buttplugs, Inflatable butt plug, Anal probes, Dildos, Mathieu speculum, Enema, Fruits and Vegetables
Old 06-05-2013, 01:44 PM   #6
Spanked_silly4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by liefsub View Post
He has to use his actual toothbrush that he also uses to brush his teeth with? The same one? And then after doing this dare with it, still continue to brush his teeth with it again? Wow haha damn thats a cruel one, but also a good one.

I like this dare.

Hmm ok use the handle end of your toilet bowl cleaner, and some butter as lube haha.
Never said he had to use it again to brush teeth after. and that is so simple. Considered done.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
liefsub

Quote:
Never said he had to use it again to brush teeth after. and that is so simple. Considered done.
Good... hope you enjoyed.
Well that would make it that much better of a dare, if he did have to use that same toothbrush again to brush his teeth, after fucking his ass with it hahaha.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #8
Spanked_silly4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalBliss View Post
My ass loved the carrot and is ready for more

Person above uses an unpeeled banana.
ok person above.

Use 4 ice cubes at a time - fill ass with them - wait till melted and do again ten times, collecting the ass juice in a bowl. use ass juice as lube to fuck that ass with a skinny cucumber.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #9
ferrari909

dare you to fit at least 10 grapes up your ass
ferrari909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
liefsub

Quote:
ok person above.

Use 4 ice cubes at a time - fill ass with them - wait till melted and do again ten times, collecting the ass juice in a bowl. use ass juice as lube to fuck that ass with a skinny cucumber.
nice.... very creative thinking haha.
but 4 ice cubes wont nearly fill an ass.
i've had at least 10 ice cubes in my ass

but its still a good dare, using the ass juice as lube to fuck with a cucumber, but a nice thick cucumber is better than a skinny one ;-)
Old 06-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #11
Spanked_silly4u

no problem. but that doesn't fit the instructions of this post.

You need to fill your ass with three strawberries and then fuck that ass according to the rules with the handle of a hairbrush.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #12
Spanked_silly4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by liefsub View Post
nice.... very creative thinking haha.
but 4 ice cubes wont nearly fill an ass.
i've had at least 10 ice cubes in my ass

but its still a good dare, using the ass juice as lube to fuck with a cucumber, but a nice thick cucumber is better than a skinny one ;-)
I have too but i normally get bloody with that many and i dont want that happening to someone. I'm sure but i dont know how much they can hadle yet - i'll know by their response as to whether it was easy.

Fill your ass with eight cubes and fuck it with your plunger handle until melted - do again until you fulfill the thread's requirements.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #13
liefsub

Quote:
I have too but i normally get bloody with that many and i dont want that happening to someone. I'm sure but i dont know how much they can hadle yet - i'll know by their response as to whether it was easy.

Fill your ass with eight cubes and fuck it with your plunger handle until melted - do again until you fulfill the thread's requirements.
why would your ass bleed from ice cubes??
Old 06-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #14
AnalBliss

Fuck that was good!!! I started out with the four ice cubes (I've never stuck an ice cube in my ass before) and they felt ok, but they made me feel cold (I was also naked) and they took A LOT longer to melt then I thought they would. I did this two more times then emptied my ass juice into a bowl...I put four more ice cubes in my ass and waited for them to melt while my insides were making gargling sounds, then did it three more times with 4 cubes over the next hour and then squatted over the bowl and emptied my ass again. Finally I did three more sets of four ice cubes and emptied again for all ten fucking sets!!!! It was crazy.

I had two cucumbers in my fridge, one was huge and you said to use a thin one so I chose the smaller one...which still was pretty big with a 2.25" diameter (I measured because it was feeling sooo big inside me). I proceeded to fuck my ass with it for twenty minutes using the juice I squirted out into the bowl, I rammed it in with my hand and squatted over a chair and bounced my ass on it, I was so stretched by the end of it...After twenty minutes I started to jerk my cock off with one hand while lying on my back and fucking my ass with the cucumber with the other hand, I came sooo good. Thank you for that dare. Anyone got another?

Person above has to melt a total of eight ice cubes in their ass, squirt it out and use a wine bottle to fuck their ass!

Old 06-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #15
liefsub

which end of the wine bottle?

Advertisements
Kink Talk