Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2021, 04:56 PM   #1
skyelar

Default I need to clean! Help me stay on track 21/f

I live in a dorm room and it's a mess, I need some motivation to clean it. I have a bunch of toys including some lovense ones, some rope, and whatever you would find in a dorm. Likes and limits are in sig!

Not allowed to cum until told otherwise
skyelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 05:14 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I’d say you could try stuffing yourself with a feather duster from either end, but that’s a bit complicated.

You could tape sponges to your breast or rags on your butt so you have to twerk to clean the windows.

Maybe stuff your bra/panties with unused paper towel sheets.

You could only clean with a body harness under you clothes with a nice big knot over your pussy.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk