Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: KinkyAmy’s DAILY Slave Rules (X = # of votes) – Please vote now!
Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up 13 3.26%
Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming (except 10 - 10/X orgasms) 63 15.79%
Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day) 22 5.51%
Limit on washing to 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes) 29 7.27%
Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day 9 2.26%
Cannot use the toilet to piss at home, and must save all piss up to X litres 62 15.54%
Naked with collar for X hours per day 46 11.53%
Eat all meals from a bowl on the floor (no hands or cutlery), plus X meals directly from body 46 11.53%
Flash pussy/tits/ass in communal stairwell/hallway/balcony for 10X seconds 85 21.30%
Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times (n = # of days since thread started) 24 6.02%
Voters: 399. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2021, 03:48 PM   #91
NiceFurniture

Here are some wildcard dare ideas. I won't put a difficulty label on them, but I think they're pretty doable.

1. The slut will sleep with a buttplug in.

2. Before one of her meals, the slut will position herself with her mouth above the bowl and hold a dildo in her throat for as long as she can hold her breath. After she pulls the dildo out, she will remain over the bowl with her mouth open for another 30 seconds.

3. For one day, the slut may only drink water that she has sipped and spat back out.
NiceFurniture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 01:14 AM   #92
Tommytomjj

Thanks for these ideas!

Keep the wildcard dares coming

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 01:22 AM   #93
axel990

Yup, those are pretty good.

And let's go people keep the votes and posts coming, and PMs as well 😀.
axel990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 07:31 AM   #94
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel990 View Post
Oh slut a new category might really end up being necessary depending on the number of votes, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, for now good for you to log in and check even while you're away.

And a washing punishment will definitely be needed, I'll make sure to talk to other users to try and think up the most suitable possible one for our dirty little slut, because we can all see how eager she is to get as dirty as possible during her month of dares to show all sirs and mistresses just how much of a dirty slut she is.
Thank you Sir - the slut is a bit worried about the new category! Is it possible to think of more extreme dares?! Any more suggestions welcome…

The slut is dreading the no washing one… piss stinking clothes are almost unbearable after a couple of days!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceFurniture View Post
Here are some wildcard dare ideas. I won't put a difficulty label on them, but I think they're pretty doable.

1. The slut will sleep with a buttplug in.

2. Before one of her meals, the slut will position herself with her mouth above the bowl and hold a dildo in her throat for as long as she can hold her breath. After she pulls the dildo out, she will remain over the bowl with her mouth open for another 30 seconds.

3. For one day, the slut may only drink water that she has sipped and spat back out.
Thank you Sir for your suggestions. These dares would probably all fit in the ‘Medium’ category. @Tommytomjj will collate any other suggestions and post the spoilers tomorrow/at the weekend.
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 09:08 AM   #95
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Just bumping the thread to make the bitch really stink at the end of the month!
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 10:40 AM   #96
axel990

Yup, we need to make sure the thread remains live.

And just to remind you all, let's make sure we keep voting, posting here and sending PMs to the slut to help increase the number of votes by fulfilling the requirements for the bonus votes.
Old 12-09-2021, 12:34 PM   #97
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Thank you Sirs. The slut would like to confirm that sufficient votes have been reached to unlock the VERY HARD tier of dares. These can be read on the slut’s blog.

Thank you for your votes and inputs! (The slut is getting quite worried that she may need to do ALL of the dares this month!!)

a worthless slut (formerly "Amy") / F UK

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

Limits: pics/vids, scat, unsafe, social suicide

Please insult/degrade this slut in your replies/PMs
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 01:17 PM   #98
master84

Default Slut

Hello slut and Hello all, I first want to commend this slut on what an extraordinarily well planed out event. I think this will be fun for not only the slut but also us following along on her journey.

I did just want to add one element though the slut has been using this slut in place of I, I pointed out to that this slut should use it in place of her and she. The slut did point out that it does make it a bit more difficult on some aspects to read her writing. But I think that is a small price to pay for the added degradation.

Anyhow Good Luck Slut! Looking forward to how it goes.
master84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:48 PM   #99
axel990

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Thank you Sirs. The slut would like to confirm that sufficient votes have been reached to unlock the VERY HARD tier of dares. These can be read on the slut’s blog.

Thank you for your votes and inputs! (The slut is getting quite worried that she may need to do ALL of the dares this month!!)
You see with the way the slut has been acting I think she is secretly hoping she would have to do all of them, that she wants to degrade herself as much as possible for our pleasure, and that it will bring her great pleasure to do so as well.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:35 AM   #100
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

What you doing on page 2 back to page 1.
Let's get those votes rolling in for a 25 spread
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 01:50 AM   #101
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to SecretSubHusband

That has been post #100

Congratulations!

Current status
unowned, horny slut

Blogs
Likes, limits, punishments
Permanent rules
Toys & Clothes
SecretSubHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 01:59 AM   #102
axel990

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy;4596581

As punishment for being away for so long (and because the slut is curious whether the GetDare community can surprise her!), ADDITIONAL VOTES are on offer to be added to the total counter, if the following conditions are met [B
BEFORE the slut gets home and checks her thread on 10th Dec evening:[/B]

If 100 thread posts reached (current 73): + 5 votes
(users can double post, then must wait for another poster or 1h passes)

If this thread is within the top 3 most recent: + 3 (3rd) / + 5 (2nd) / +10 (1st)

If the thread has 2,500+ views (current just over 2,000): + 8 votes / + 12 votes if over 3,000!

If 200 votes reached (current 163): + 15 votes

If the slut's PM inbox is full (current 480/670): + 20 votes
Just one addition to the quote, the slut has extended the timer on this until Wednesday next week, as a gesture of gratitude for all of us staying with her and still helping her, even though she had to push back the start of her month of regret.

So far we've been able to reach the following conditions for additional votes to be added:

We have over 2500 views, but less then 3000 meaning the slut will have to add additional 8 votes to her total.

So far the thread is at the top, so that would be an extra 10 votes added, let's try and keep it that way during these few days until Wednesday and make sure the slut has to add at least some votes to the total count because of it.

And the post just before mine makes it exactly 100 replies meaning an additional 5 votes.

Also hopefully the sluts PM inbox should be full by now, if not keep sending her those messages fo the extra 20 votes, again we have until Wednesday.

We are also extremely close to 200 votes which would make the slut add another 15 votes and ensure she has to do even the extreme dares, we only need 9 more, so keep promoting the thread and getting more people to vote, but I believe we'll be able to reach this by Wednesday no problem.

Last edited by axel990; 12-10-2021 at 04:13 AM.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:25 AM   #103
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

For extra fun we need 25 on each

Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up 21 Votes Needed

Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day) 16 votes Needed

Limit on washing to 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes) 10 Votes Needed

Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day 22 votes needed

Naked with collar for X hours per day 2 votes needed

Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times (n = # of days since thread started) 13 votes needed
Old 12-10-2021, 05:37 AM   #104
axel990

Oh yeah, that would be awesome if we could achieve it, but unfortunately it's not looking that likely, however it is looking very likely that the total number will surpass 250 which means the slut will have to do some super extreme dares for us.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:46 AM   #105
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel990 View Post
Oh yeah, that would be awesome if we could achieve it, but unfortunately it's not looking that likely, however it is looking very likely that the total number will surpass 250 which means the slut will have to do some super extreme dares for us.
We got a few days to wrangle support

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, humiliation, pain, public, slave