Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2020, 06:51 PM   #1
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Cake Shyguy's Special Sauce

I've been a bad sissy boy! I've been avoiding doing new chastity and denial tasks and have been cumming whenever I feel like it. Worst of all I have been throwing away all my cum!

So I need to be punished. How? Well not another denial task! No, I'm going to be forced to not waste any more of my special sauce. So I must start to consume my sauce. But I can't eat it raw now can I?

So my punishment is you get to choose how I eat it! There is one rule however, I must eat it with some other item of food or beverage! It can be used as a dressing, a spread, or mixed together. Whatever you can think of!

I'm not allowed to waste any more sauce until I've completed all the tasks in this thread! After I've completed all the tasks and 24 hours have past I'm free again! I will do my best to update the thread when I've completed each task. And like every other thread double posting isn't allowed.

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, cum eating, food, sauce