Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2015, 08:31 AM   #1
laserdare

Default Dares to humiliate, use and abuse, please! m/20 incl. picture/video proofs

Hello everyone!

Every now and then I have a day where I want to do nothing other than service my kinky side. Today is one such day.

Unfortunately, I don't have a partner to make me do all sorts of nasty things any more. Tragedy, I know. So, I'm looking to the good people of Getdare to get my fix!

I will be gratefully accepting any and all dares that are sent my way, and to sweeten the deal I will LIKELY provide picture/video evidence if requested. Of course, all the usual rules apply. Keep dares within my limits please, and each attempted dare will come with a nice lengthy report with all the juicy details. All failed dares will come with a punishment.

You're okay to ask me a dare that is on my dislikes list if you're feeling particularly sadistic, but if you do so and I fail, then the assigned punishment must be significantly different from the original dare.

The more creative the dare the better! My toys are listed in my blog (and shown in my avatar). I look forward to being a good little bitch for you all!

- Will
laserdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 04:24 PM   #2
laserdare

Well, I've had a few of dares via PM, one of which I have managed to complete tonight. If you've PM'd me a dare and I haven't yet completed it I apologise, but know that I will do so!

I received the following dare...

"I want to see you insert a dry Q-tip half way into your piss hole and remove after the count of thirty (slowly) then I want to watch you cum afterwards."

Well, unfortunately penis insertions are one of my limits. However, I had not put penis insertions in my list of limits in my signature (I simply didn't think of it). So, I accepted a punishment instead. The punishment was as follows...

"For punishment I want you to get 5 ice cubes and put them in your ass followed by your ceramic plug (filed with ice water) using tooth paste as a lube, when you are ready you will ruin an orgasm by jacking off and then smacking your nuts with your paddle just before you cum."

I was also instructed to video the whole punishment and send it to the PM darer. I was told that I could edge instead of cum at the end of the dare in order to allow me to attempt to complete other tasks tonight that do not allow it.

So then, onto my report!

I started my punishment by filling my ceramic plug with ice water from a cup. The ceramic plug is the largest that I own, and it can be quite a challenge to get inside me, so I was a little apprehensive, if not very turned on.

The ice cubes in my house are a very irregular shape, and have quite a few sharp edges. So, in order to avoid cutting any soft tissue on them, I sucked on each cube for a few seconds first. This rounded off the edges a little.

I set up the camera and got onto all fours with my asshole up in the air. Fairly slowly, I put the first cube into my ass. Woah. Cold. Very, very cold. I'm not a stranger to ice play but I'm never fully prepared for the sharp coldness when the first cube touches my asshole.

By the time I had inserted three ice cubes, I was already feeling pretty full. I actually hadn't put ice in my ass in a long time, and these were not small cubes! Nonetheless, I powered on. By the time I pushed the last cube inside, I felt rammed. The cold inside of me is a strange feeling, but one that I love and one that really turns me on. Needless to say, my dick was by now pretty rock solid. So far, it wasn't too bad of a punishment.

Next I lubed up my asshole with toothpaste. I have a love/hate relationship with toothpaste. At the time of writing, I'm not even sure if it's on my likes or dislikes list, because I'm continually changing my mind. Well, this time it really got me. Maybe it's to do with the combination of the minty cold provided by the toothpaste and the actual cold provided by the ice, or maybe it's the amount I used. Either way, the toothpaste was really very uncomfortable, and I was starting to feel more like I was being punished that I had so far been feeling.

Next was the butt plug. I moved it towards my waiting hole and held my breath. Slowly, I pushed. For all that I was hating the toothpaste that doused my asshole, it actually provided some fairly good lubrication, and the butt plug slid inside my little hole with less effort than I was expecting. A small victory!

However, I knew what was next, and I was DREADING it. I hate hate HATE ball pain and the thought of spanking my balls had me wincing. But, like the good little bitch that I hope to be, I pressed on.

My cock was pretty twitchy by now; the ice was really turning me on and once the butt plug was inside me it only went to heighten that arousal. So, it only took me twenty seconds or so to reach a fairly substantial edge. With the paddle in hand, I let go of my begging cock and started to spank my balls. I didn't want to skimp out on any part of the punishment, so I spanked them for another twenty seconds or so before stopping. Each hit delivered every bit as much pain and cringing as I had expected, and by the end I was desperate to drop the paddle and curl up. So I did.

Then came the real slap in the face, so to speak. When I went back to my iPhone, I was greeted with the message "iPhone storage full'. FUCK. FUCK!

Of course, not all of the video recorded. It actually lasted until just before I put the butt plug in. I contemplated explaining the situation and just sending the footage that I had managed to get, but this was already a punishment so I didn't feel that I could really cop out.

So, reluctantly, I performed all the parts of the punishment that were not recorded again, this time making sure that there was enough free space on my phone to get all of the footage.

Thank you so much to he person that PM'd me this punishment, you will be receiving both parts of the video shortly!

Of course, I'm still accepting any and all dares
laserdare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, kinky, pictures, proof, videos