Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-26-2021, 05:20 PM   #181
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Happy birthday!

If the lady chooses heads, I graciously accept tails.

Have you had a birthday spanking?
First, thank you! I appreciate it, second... I have done spanks in the past. If I did all the ones people were trying to give me this year, my ass would never get a break! Lastly... I flipped tails, so you win. I assume you want the full 15 minutes

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 05:26 AM   #182
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Oh, lovely! Yes, please, that would be grand, and I hope you enjoy yourself. Thank you.
That's great about the meditation; people build it up into this complicated thing they get too intimidated/disheartened to try, not considering the really simple and beneficial techniques. More power to you.

As you've humped furniture, do you harbour desires to jump someone's leg?

Do you think you could reach orgasm in that way?

Do you have a workout playlist? If so, what's on it?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 04:29 PM   #183
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Oh, lovely! Yes, please, that would be grand, and I hope you enjoy yourself. Thank you.
That's great about the meditation; people build it up into this complicated thing they get too intimidated/disheartened to try, not considering the really simple and beneficial techniques. More power to you.
At first I didn't think it would work well, at the start of when I was being taught I just thought it was silly. The routine of "shutting the body down" to relax just seemed so foreign to me... but with time it began to make sense and was easier to do. When I started my most recent run in school, they taught us in the beginning as a way to help cope with the stress the program would put on us (and they didn't lie about that! haha). I had already learned long before how to meditate, but restarting it and learning a new way helped me. My friends thought it was crazy, or most did anyway, but I enjoyed it. Helped me in my tests and labs, and taking my license exam. Don't think I'd change anything about it.

PS - the tack bra is a love/hate relationship, haha.

Quote:
As you've humped furniture, do you harbour desires to jump someone's leg?
Heh, funny you ask. I made a comment awhile back to RS about how I get why people do it... to the point of desperation, or desire for humiliation... I'd gladly do it.
Quote:
Do you think you could reach orgasm in that way?
Well... I'd say very much likely. I've edged humping furniture, so I imagine after figuring out a rhythm and the logistics of it, it would be achievable.
Quote:
Do you have a workout playlist? If so, what's on it?
Not a specific one... but I have 2 different playlists. One with my harder rock on it and another with everything else. I guess it really depends on my mood which list I listen to.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.

Last edited by saltychip; 11-28-2021 at 04:31 PM.
Old 11-29-2021, 10:01 AM   #184
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

How was Thanksgiving this year?

Have you combined breast bondage with pain to increase the sensation?

Are there any other furniture or household items you've humped and not mentioned yet?

Do you find yourself eyeing random things and wondering if you could successfully hump them?

Have you ever stimulated yourself by tugging on a towel or your underwear between your legs?

Do you enjoy sucking cock with your hands tied/cuffed behind your back?

When giving oral, have you ever been nude while your partner was fully dressed? If so, did it feel any different?

You've previously mentioned paper planes, hats, boats, fortune tellers... Are you into origami?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 12-01-2021, 05:33 PM   #185
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
How was Thanksgiving this year?
It was pretty good. We didn't have a huge get together, one of my cousins mother in laws got COVID and my cousin and that side of the family were quarantining. However, I did get to have my birthday orgasms... so that worked out in my favor anyway
Quote:
Have you combined breast bondage with pain to increase the sensation?
I have. I have used a breast harness and clamps/spanks to increase it. I've also used ice, and more recently I got to watch some fire play... would love to try that some time, just probably not on my breasts to start, haha.
Quote:
Are there any other furniture or household items you've humped and not mentioned yet?
A long time ago I used a shoe and I believe it was the corner of a dresser drawer. I have also edged, and orgasmed, humping a pillow. I've done uncomfortable edging using brushes and rougher type sponges.
Quote:
Do you find yourself eyeing random things and wondering if you could successfully hump them?
God yes. It's kind of humiliating, and a turn on after I think about it. I am also going to go ahead and guess that your next question will be what items, so I'll just go ahead and give you some. The first time I was desperately horny, I would have rubbed myself on just about anything. Table legs (have humped my desk leg now though), chair legs (although, I did do this one after in my room), the corner of any table that is the perfect height to hit my clit, door knobs, doors, corners of walls... desperately horny will make me do things I didn't think I ever would. RS did warn me that's where he liked me...
Quote:
Have you ever stimulated yourself by tugging on a towel or your underwear between your legs?
Years ago one of my ex's favorite things to have me do was wear a thong backwards and slide it in between my pussy lips. At the end of the day he would tug on the waist of the thong to see how I reacted, if I reacted with a gasp, he'd keep tugging until I edged (or close to anyway). If I didn't gasp, he'd leave it be. I have also used rope as well.
Quote:
Do you enjoy sucking cock with your hands tied/cuffed behind your back?
I have never had them cuffed, but I have been told to not use them or told to put them on their thighs or to rub myself. I would probably enjoy it though.
Quote:
When giving oral, have you ever been nude while your partner was fully dressed? If so, did it feel any different?
No... I can't say that it has happened. Usually we were both dressed or naked, or a mix of in between. I can imagine that it would make me feel the power exchange a bit more clearly though, and it's not a bad thought.
Quote:
You've previously mentioned paper planes, hats, boats, fortune tellers... Are you into origami?
RS and his tasks. The paper airplane was part of task he wanted me to do, that I couldn't get myself to do (I tried to talk myself into it, but it just didn't happen). When I was younger though, I was into it, used to make a lot of things, hence why my snarky response to him involved several easy options that I do remember how to do.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 12-01-2021, 06:34 PM   #186
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Humping a shoe is totally filthy! Nice! I have it on good authority that army boots are great for that kind of thing, too...

It sounds like you could make a game of being sent into different rooms of the home looking for humpable objects.

Hope your family all keep well, or recover well.

Wow, it's like you're psychic, or something!

Do you have any art prints hanging around the place?

Do you wear shoes indoors?

Have you ever had to lick anything clean after you've humped it?

Birthday orgasms, plural. How many? Where they different from each other?

How's your journey into graphic novels going?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 12-16-2021, 09:34 PM   #187
zctt
getDare Succubus

I’ve notice you like to post in the add on threads. What is it that you enjoy about posting in them and would you ever consider creating one for yourself?

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to zctt for this post:
Old 12-16-2021, 09:41 PM   #188
MichelleTheCat2

Want a hug? <3

my nickname is "FOXY"
19, femboy, loves being cared for
Kik: michellethecat2

Likes and Limits

PM dares!

TOYS!

MAKE ME YOUR APRIL FOOL!

I can almost never say no to a task I like!

Please make me feel little!
MichelleTheCat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 04:46 AM   #189
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Let me add two questions

How many orgams that you can feel before feeling hazy and context?

What's the best example (for us the reader) of where your sassiness shot you in the face?

Last edited by Akitawa; 12-21-2021 at 04:49 AM.
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 03:39 PM   #190
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

I promise I will get to these questions soon, life has just been busy!

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
The following 3 users say Thank You to saltychip for this post:
Old 01-08-2022, 08:32 PM   #191
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

I am so sorry that this response has taken as long as it has. The holidays are always busy for me (and I assume everyone else too) and with work and training that had to be completed, I really didn't have much time to do much of anything! Hope you can forgive me
Quote:
Humping a shoe is totally filthy! Nice! I have it on good authority that army boots are great for that kind of thing, too...
Well... thanks. The next time I see someone wearing them I am going to imagine myself humping their foot. Sigh. This is a never ending cycle, haha.
Quote:
It sounds like you could make a game of being sent into different rooms of the home looking for humpable objects.
Let's not give anyone any ideas, OK? Haha.
Quote:
Hope your family all keep well, or recover well.
Everyone is doing well. I just got over being sick, was not pleasant.
Quote:
Wow, it's like you're psychic, or something!
It's like I know how your mind works...
Quote:
Do you have any art prints hanging around the place?
I do not. But there is one that someone has that I would really like to steal! I do like art, so I will probably look into finding some pieces when I get my own place.
Quote:
Do you wear shoes indoors?
For the most part, no. I hate socks, and I hate shoes. When I'm at home I rarely have anything on my feet. If I am at other people's houses I usually have just socks on.
Quote:
Have you ever had to lick anything clean after you've humped it?
No, but I have licked my hand clean and a dildo, multiple times. Wasn't my favorite thing in the world, but wasn't awful either.
Quote:
Birthday orgasms, plural. How many? Where they different from each other?
Oh god, I don't remember now. 4 or 5? They were all different. I did 2 back to back, those are my favorite. The other ones were split up, as well as 1 a couple days later. I worked on my birthday so I had to do them the day after, which was Thanksgiving (US). I loved every single one. And then I was horny, and wanted more. I used them all up and I just craved for more. I was told I was a greedy little slut... which I suppose is 100% accurate and true.
Quote:
How's your journey into graphic novels going?
Ohhh! I just got 30 days of night (the complete series) for Christmas, as well as the first 3 books in the Sandman series. I plan to start them tonight actually! I am super excited! I am also reading The Walking Dead, which is loads better than the series. Should of seen the look on my mom and sister's faces when I sent them the links to buy the books... they were horrified... haha.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
The following user says Thank You to saltychip for this post:
Old 01-08-2022, 08:40 PM   #192
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
I’ve notice you like to post in the add on threads. What is it that you enjoy about posting in them and would you ever consider creating one for yourself?
I like to torture other people, not myself. It's fun to add on tasks for people to do. I of course will always offer deductions if they feel overwhelmed (as you well know, *cough* kinda how this AMA came about - haha) and I think I am pretty reasonable when it comes to them.

However, there is 1 lucky lady (BiMistress26) out there who got me to promise to make an add thread for her birthday in May. I am horrified to realize she is that excited to torture me that she actually put it in her calendar to remind herself. I guess ya'll will get to see it after all... it goes against everything I have ever sworn to. Like never creating one... it's gonna be a blood bath, isn't it?

36/F/sub
Owned slut.

Last edited by saltychip; 01-08-2022 at 09:49 PM.
The following user says Thank You to saltychip for this post:
Old 01-08-2022, 08:41 PM   #193
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleTheCat2 View Post
Want a hug? <3
Hugs, cuddles, and snuggles, are ALL welcomed

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:48 PM   #194
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Let me add two questions
How many orgams that you can feel before feeling hazy and context?
The thing about orgasms with me is that them more I get, the more I want. I have gone 5 or 6 in a row, felt sated... but then wanted more later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
What's the best example (for us the reader) of where your sassiness shot you in the face?
Haha... my mouth has gotten me into a lot of trouble. I've been denied for a week or 2, made a sarcastic comment without thinking during play, got denied even longer. I've accumulated a ton of spanks for my mouth as well... and still didn't stop when given multiple warnings. To be fair... spanks are not really a punishment . I've also got a knack for provoking people too... gotten punished for that.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:58 PM   #195
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Just as promised... a little revival... but I decided to play nice for now:

You do like good omens: So who ist you favourite character and why?

About your tattoo: When did you get it and why?

Hmm and about the competitive swimming:
What was your most humiliating experience doing it?
Why did you stop?

You said you reached not every goal last year: What is the one you want to get to this year?

I do have some more... but I said I would be nice...

But perhaps one thing you could choose inbetween:
After 3 weeks of denial and teasing: You can either have an easy orgasm right then, but it has to be in under 5 minutes and you only get one. Or you can beg to be denied longer but you're told the orgasms would be better the longer you begged for... What would you choose?

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk