Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-14-2013, 03:46 AM   #46
gianluca_sands

Strip completely naked and put clothespins on your nipples. Do an hot water enema, but at least 2 liters. Plug your ass and spank it 20 times for each cheek on all fours.
Then stay of all fours and put a vibrator in your pussy until you cum (if you don't have a vibrator rub it with your fingers).
Then you can unplug and release
gianluca_sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:44 AM   #47
Notavib

Take a 2 l enema (or as much as you can) plug your ass and hold the water inside for 30 mins! Edge qll the time while holding the enema, but bo cumming until you have expelled!

Please fill me upp and make me squirm! I would love to try using something else than water and it would be great to add things to the enema like egg or marshmellows!
Notavib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:09 AM   #48
Spanked_silly4u

Default Enema

use shampoo, and toothpaste - boil in water - let water cool to 80% then pour into half full soda bottle - Doggy style shove in ass and let it empty in. Put your plug in and don't lose it for 30 minutes. If you lose it you must tie up your balls and put 5 ice cubes in your ass.

Limits - xdress, public, family, blood, illegal, food

I have a vibe plug/dildo and a butt plug.
Spanked_silly4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Spanked_silly4u for this post:
Old 05-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #49
gunterme

You get a 1L soapy water enema. Gag and blindfold yourself and put the dildo in your ass and vibe in pussy. You're not allowed to release until you cum twice.

I have a vibe, but no real enema equipment, so be creative
gunterme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:07 AM   #50
subguy4

Get a 2 liter bottle of soda. Poke a hole through the cap at the top, and cut off the bottom part of the bottle, use a plastic hose or a straw if you dont have that duct tape around the straw in the cap with the hole to seal it. Fill it up and empty it inside yourself two full times before plugging your ass with some object. Turn the vibrator on and hold it up to your ass, edge five times before your able to expel.

I have an inflatable enema plug and full enema equipment, push my limits please :P make it extreme
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #51
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

take a 20 ounce coke take cap off cover with thumb shake insert into ass and let it flow feel daring squeeze the bottle

fill me make me hold it long even if give me tasks to do

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #52
Shades
getDare Devil

Do this dare using two servings and post how it went.
Once it is in, I want you to sit for 10 minutes, then tie your ankles together. Hold it as long as you can. If you hold it:
<15 minutes: PM me for an extreme punishment
15-25 minutes: PM me for a punishment
25-45 minutes: Every night before bed, for a week, you must insert 10 ice cubes into your ass before bed.
45+ minutes: Good to go, you've done well.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #53
gunner

2 cups of extra virgin olive oil
1 raw egg
1 tsp. of sea salt
1 tsp. of pepper
1 tbsp. mustard powder or garlic powder.
1 tablespoon of white vinegar

as long as you can hold it.

Toy: butplug, glass anal probe that can be hot or cold, vibrator, fleshlight

PM me any dare that doesn't cross my limits and I must do it.
gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #54
silly

diet coke, 2L. keep it simple
silly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:35 AM   #55
subguy4

3 full enema bags worth. Hold for 39 minutes before expelling.

Make mine extreme and with toys
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:21 AM   #56
gunner

you will have two soap enemas a liter each.

Toy: butplug, glass anal probe that can be hot or cold, vibrator, fleshlight

PM me any dare that doesn't cross my limits and I must do it.
gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #57
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

2 qt red chile paste and water enema 30 minutes.

Max 3 qts max holding 10 hours. Make it difficult fill me to the max then some then plug. Love food burn nasty and messy.

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:05 AM   #58
Slug58
Account Banned

Make a Enema with 500ml wather and 500 ml Yogurth and pepper it up with some hot souce.
After this give a report to me with PM.

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:25 AM   #59
Shades
getDare Devil

Warm a liter of vegetable oil to about 100*F. Inject it into your ass in the knee chest position or in some other way that gets the oil deep in your colon. Now put on a diaper and go out shopping (or stay in if you don't feel comfortable). Hold it as long as you can, for at least 2 hours. After the two hours, you are now allowed to wear a diaper for 2 days. Once you've held it for two hours you can use the toilet, however, before that you must use the diaper if you absolutely have to. Before expelling, move around on the ground, like raising your hips, turning over, and other ways of getting it deeper in the colon.
That's it. If you don't know the secret about this enema, I'll let you find out.

Please keep me updated and let me know how it goes. Have fun
If you don't follow this dare as it is posted, please PM me and I'll decide if you need a punishment.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #60
Notavib

Use 2L of warm water then plug your ass for 30 mins during that time complete 5 edged then release the plug in the shower

: Urine play, spanking, hidden public, light pain, omegle/chattroulette etc.

: Public, extreme pain, permanent, shit, messy
Notavib is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, person above, person above dare