Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
slayermitch

Default Person Above Enema Dare

I'm not sure if this will catch on, but no thread currently exists so~

Typical Person Above rules. Person below gives the person above an enema dare within his or her limits. Failure to complete may result in punishment.

I have a (barely) functioning enema kit

Limits:
Public, family, extreme pain
face pics, denial, ass to mouth

GENERAL SKYPE MARKETPLACE - FEEL FREE TO JOIN: https://join.skype.com/pULhoLTQCujD

If anyone wants to punish me, I must submit on:
Snapchat: slairmitch
Kik (Irregular): Slayermitch

Do introduce yourself when you PM me

Dislikes:
Clamps

I've DIY toys, spanking implements and plugs

Dom - Switch
slayermitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slayermitch for this post:
Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
DukeFireBird

Give yourself a lukewarm enema (about 80 degree water) then put a plug in (improvise if needed). Hold it for 30 minutes if you can.

Diapers, clown, WaM, pies, enema, face paint

NEUTRAL
crossdressing, plugs

DISLIKES
eating/drinking scat/piss, blood, extreme pain

PENDING
public
DukeFireBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
green1

Give your self a 500mL cooking oil (any type will do) enema. You should be nice and lubed up once it's in. Fuck yourself with a plug for two minutes and then leave it in for 27 more minutes. At 27 minutes remove the plug and enjoy the rest of your day. You might want to diaper up.
green1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
iserve69

Put 1L of fizzy soft drink up and hold as long as possible
Likes Public, family, heavy pain, scat, poo, blood, permanent.
I Love to be farted on with perfume
I'm a slutty bitch and everytime i get a PM saying naughty bitch (title or message) i will spank my ass 5times per character.
PM "Nails" followed by a colour and I will paint my nails that colour and photo it.
I want friends. So PM me a dare to do for friendship on here.
iserve69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #5
itsmeroped

Take a 2 liter soapy water enema, you can release after performing 50 jumping jacks, 25 situps and 10 pushups
itsmeroped is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to itsmeroped for this post:
Old 11-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
green1

Collect your pee all day and then give it to your self as an enema. Hold it until your have peed in your diaper.
green1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:46 AM   #7
BrokenWings
Account Banned

Give yourself a normal enema of your usual volume, hold it for 15 minutes, release.
Now, give yourself a milk enema 1.2 times larger than the first, hold for 15 minutes, release.
Then, for the last enema, use water, and it should be 1.2 times the volume of the milk enema, hold it in for as long as you can, then release.
Ass: 2984
Tits: 2235
Pussy: 1556

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard
BrokenWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:23 AM   #8
6cmunky

Set up an enema with a little more than you can fit comfortably and find a way to tie yourself up so you can't get out until a timed telease let you out. Set the timer for at least 20 minutes and let the enema flow.

Likes: Self bondage, anal, cum and piss play, cum eating, toothpaste, ice, enemas, pain, open for new ideas.

Limits: Public, family, permanent, cuts, bleeding.
6cmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:29 AM   #9
lifeisaflower69

Give yourself an enema with 2L of soapy water.

Hogtie yourself in the bathtub with an ice time of at least 1h. Don't forget to place the plug of the bathtub, and lay with your head near the drain hole.

If you can't keep the enema for the whole hour, you will regret it
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #10
Notavib

Take a 2l enema of water mixed with some hot sauce and toothpaste! Hold it for at least 2 hours. You have to edge 10 times while the enema is inside you.

Love to do reports and or pics. Fill me upp!

: Urine play, spanking, hidden public, light pain, omegle/chattroulette etc.

: Public, extreme pain, permanent, shit, messy
Notavib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 05:27 PM   #11
kaliara

Give yourself a one liter enema and hold it for 15 minutes. Afterwards you may release but then you need to give yourself a large 2 liter enema and you must hold it for a dice roll times 5. If you have to release it you need to do it while standing up straight with your arms in the air and your legs together. Let me know how it goes!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:28 PM   #12
YourEnemaLover
Account Banned

Give your self a 2 liters enema ( water and very soapy) plug it up for 45 mins. . You may not wear a diaper, you may not use a plug. Put toothpaste on your penis / clit and keep it there for 25mins . Pm me a report about how you did . If you fail, there will be a consequence.
You can Kik me at YourDorkBabe I want to be given enema,wedgies,and anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things and if you Like this stuff. Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat.Also no limits
YourEnemaLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 09:33 PM   #13
kaliara

This may take a bit of time so if you want me to adjust some things feel free to let me know. This is going to be a combination of enema and anal.

For this first round you are going to give yourself a 1L enema and you will hold it for 10 minutes. The water may be whatever temperature you please. Once the 10 minutes are up you may release the enema. Now you will pull out your favorite anal toy and toy your ass for 10 minutes.

On the second round you will give yourself a 1.5L enema with soapy water. Once you have held it for 15 minutes you may release it. Now you will play with your ass for 15 minutes.

For the third round you need to give yourself a 2L enema with regular water and hold it for 20 minutes. Once you have finished you need to toy your ass for 20 minutes.

The fourth round will be the final round. This time you will give yourself a 2L very very soapy enema. If you can find peppermint Castillo soap I would prefer you use that. Hold that enema for 30 minutes! Hopefully all the play has loosened you up a little and the soap should really help push that urge to let it out.

If you survive the 30 minutes congrats you are done. If you can't hold it for 30 minutes you will be punished. I expect a nice report of this.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 07:03 AM   #14
wowman

Roll two dice and multiply the numbers, if this number is less than 8, roll again, multiply, then add this number to the first product. The final number is the number of ounces of milk and molasses that are going into your ass. The number represents the amount of EACH liquid to be heated on the stove and injected. Good luck
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 06:02 PM   #15
anon9321

Heart boop

Take a two liter enema and seal yourself with a tampon. Hopefully it is effective enough to keep you from leaking until you find a place to release which isn't a toilet in your house.

Good luck

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, person above, person above dare