Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-28-2016, 02:33 PM   #1
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Female In a little house by the sea...

I wrote this a long time ago- nearly two years when DrW and I were first starting- our relationship has changed a lot but it's fun to read this old task! No edits were made. Enjoy!

In a little house by the sea, a girl slumbers, dreaming of sunshine and warm breezes. A soft caress and a softly spoken word invade her dreams.
“Lizzy?” He whispers, trailing fingertips across her skin. She smiles at the touch but rolls away to escape back into the sweet arms of sleep. Her lover tries again.
“Lizzy, It’s time to get up,” the man insists.
“Go Away. I don’t like you anymore,” the girl mumbles, not wanting to be disturbed.
“I have something for you,” he tries again, ignoring her words. The man climbs into bed and pulls Lizzy against his chest and kisses the top of her head. The sun is shining in the room, casting a golden light on the pair. Wanting the girl to be receptive, the man uses his hands to wake her up. He pulls down the comforter, exposing her breasts to the air, causing her nipples to harden. He begins rubbing them gently, circling them with his fingers. Lizzy begins to stir, the sensation beckoning her awake. The man notices this and sharply pinches them. Instead of becoming angry, this causes the girl to moan and her eyes to open wide. The man knows that this will have the effect he wants and pinches them repeatedly.

“Oh!” Lizzy exclaims and tries to turn to face the man. The man silently refuses and uses his arms to keep her in place; he’s in charge and wants her to know it. Lizzy stops struggling and lies expectantly, her heart beginning to race. The man continues to play with her breasts with one hand while the other slowly travels downwards. He teases her, stroking her tummy, hips, and thighs but ignoring the place where she really desperately longed for his touch. This continues for some time, the man working Lizzy into a tizzy.
​“Please!” She cries out.
​“Please what?” The man replies. He enjoys watching the girl squirm.
​“Please touch me, Sir!” Lizzy can barely think she’s so turned on.
​“Touch you where, pet?” The man wants to hear her say it.
​“Please touch my pussy,” Lizzy whimpers. The man ignores her request, reveling in the way he could make her feel.
​“Whose pussy is it?” He asks her. Lizzy blushes. She knows what he wants.
​“It’s your pussy, Sir.” She replies, immediately giving the answer he desired even though she knows that this answer will be used against her.
​“That’s a good girl. I decide when my pussy wants to be touched, Lizzy.” He knows that this drives her crazy. “Right now, my pussy doesn’t want to be touched, does it?” The man stops tormenting Lizzy and ceases all touch. He gets up from the bed.
​“Where are you going?” Lizzy calls out to him. He doesn’t answer and leaves the room. Lizzy lies back on the bed, trying to catch her breath. After a short while, the man comes back, a gift in his hand.
​“I told you, I have something for you.” The man brings the bag over to the bed and gives it to the girl. Lizzy opens the bag and blushes. She pulls out a collar.
​“Time to be my kitten, Lizzy.”
The man took the collar out of the girl’s hands and put it around her neck.
​“You are my kitten now. You know what this means.” The man saw that she was about to speak.
“No talking, Lizzy! Do kittens sit on beds?” Lizzy shook her head and slipped to the floor on all fours. “That’s a good kitten.”
“Meow.”
“Ah! I think my kitten must want to play.” The man grabs a ball of yarn and tosses it across the room. “Play with the yarn, kitty!”
“Meow, Meow, Meow.” Lizzy goes and plays with the yarn, blushing heavily due to her audience. After some time passes, the man decides that his kitten has played for long enough.
“A kitten must be thirsty after having such fun. Come with me.” Lizzy follows the man into the kitchen on her hands and knees. He pours her a bowl of milk and places it on the ground. “Drink it all up, kitty!”
​​“Meow.” Lizzy tries to sigh. She laps up at the milk, embarrassed because her body is on display while she laps at her milk. The man bends down and starts to rub her back.
​​“I think my kitten was thirsty. Does she like it when I pet her? I think so.” His hand continues to wander, causing Lizzy to arch her back. The man’s other hand slips underneath her. He starts to rub her pussy, but much too slowly for Lizzy’s liking.
​“Meow, Meow, Meow!” Lizzy tries to press down on the man’s hand but he pulls it away.
​“I decide what my kitten needs.” Lizzy whimpers and the man gives in and puts his hand back. “Just keep drinking your milk.” Lizzy doesn’t dare complain, needing him to touch her. In no time at all, the girl is finished with her milk. The man has Lizzy follow him to the living room.
​“I want to play with my kitty but I need my kitty to be very quiet. Can you do that?”
​“Meow.” Lizzy agrees. She isn’t sure that she will be able to, but she can only try. The man leaves Lizzy in the living room to go grab some toys. He brings it all back in a bag because he doesn’t want her to know what he chose. He doesn’t want her to see either so tell her to close her eyes. He blindfolds Lizzy, because he knows that she will peek if he doesn’t.
​“Meow, Meow, Meow!” Lizzy is a bit anxious, not knowing what will come next.
​“Kittens like to lick things clean. Lick my boot, kitten, it’s right in front of you.”
​“Meow.” Lizzy blushes and leans down to lick.
​“You are such a good kitten.” The man was silent for a moment. “You know what good kittens get to do?” He paused again, letting Lizzy do a good job. “Good kittens get to cum on their owner’s boot. Of course they have to clean it after.”
​“Meow! Meow! Meow!” Lizzy tries to convey her excitement.
​“But first…” the man begins to say. Lizzy whimpers. “First,” he ignores her. “My kitten needs to please me.”

“But,” Lizzy tries to say.
“Kittens don’t use words,” the man interrupts. “I think you need a lesson on how to be a kitten. Go fetch a clothespin, don’t forget to bring it back with your paws.” The man watches as Lizzy moves on all fours to find the clothespin. He smiles as she pushes the clothespin back to him with her paws. When she gets to him, he picks it up.
“Stick out your tongue kitten.” The man says. Lizzy sticks out her tongue and the man clips the clothespin to the end of it.
“Now,” he continues. “Tell me, do kittens speak?”
“Meow, Meow.” Lizzy tries to speak around the clothespin.
“What do kittens say?” He asks.
“Meow,” Lizzy tries to answer.
“Has my kitten learned her lesson?”
“Meow.”
“Good kitten.” The man removes the clothespin from Lizzy’s tongue.
“Now,” he continued. “I believe I said that my kitten needed to please me. Do you have any ideas on how you could do that?”
“Meow, Meow, Meow.” Lizzy replied.
“Ah! I don’t understand what you are trying to say. I can tell you how you can please me.”
Lizzy tilts her head and looks up at the man, a question in her eyes. She wants to know what he wants her to do.
“It would please me if you went and fetched the brush. You’ve been a naughty kitten lately, I think you need a spanking.”
“Meow, Meow, Meow!” Lizzy tries to communicate.
“What are you waiting for kitten? Go get the brush,” the man insists.
Lizzy crawls away to get the brush. The man watches her again, enjoying the way his kitten always listens. Also enjoying watching her bum while it was facing him. The man sits on the bed.
“Climb up onto my lap, kitten.” He told her.
Lizzy gets in the man’s lap and he settles her so that she’s bent over it. He rubs her bum, patiently delaying the first spank, knowing that Lizzy is feeling anxious.
“I want you to keep count for me kitten. Meow whenever I’ve spanked you five times, to remind me to change sides. If you forget or lose count, we start over. I think you’ve earned twenty spanks on each side. Do you understand?”
“Meow.”
“Good kitten.”
The man continues to tease Lizzy for a while, drawing small circles with his finger. When Lizzy had completely relaxed, the man smacks her fast, five times in quick succession.
“Meow!” Lizzy exclaims, letting the man know to change sides.
The man teases Lizzy again, gently touching her until she would be caught unawares.

This continued until all of the promised spanks had been administered.
“Are you alight to continue?” the man asked.
“Meow.” Lizzy replied, staying in character. With the affirmation, the man placed Lizzy back on the floor.
“Is my kitten ready to please me?” The man continued to sit on the edge of the bed. He undid the top of his pants and took himself out.
“Meow!” Lizzy answered, sitting up on her knees right next to the bed. She looked up at the man, eyes wide and innocent. While she wanted to do her very best to please the man, she also knew that it was her job as a kitten to do a proper job at teasing. She placed her hands on his knees, spreading them apart. She moved closer, till she was directly below the man. She just sat there for a moment, looking up, not doing anything at all. The man was starting to get impatient but nonchalantly said,
“The sooner you make me cum, the sooner you can cum on my boot. I don’t actually need it, it’s completely up to you.” Lizzy leaned forward and licked just the tip. The man jumped, discrediting his feigned disinterest. However, he kept his hands to the side and tried to remain silent, letting Lizzy have her fun. She started to lick around, finding all the secret spots. The man was having a very hard time remaining unaffected. His hands were clenching the bed sheets, and he was starting to get somewhat breathless. She put her mouth around the tip and hummed, causing vibrations. The man couldn’t hold back a groan, but it wasn’t quite loud enough to suit Lizzy. She licked and nibbled and sucked, causing the man to go a little bit crazy. He wanted her to put her mouth around him. Being quite horny herself, Lizzy decided to move things along. She wanted to cum too. She worked the man into her mouth and continued to make humming noises, swallowing and working her tongue around. She started to move her head, literally fucking him with her mouth.
“Fuck, Lizzy!” The man moaned and threaded his fingers in her hair. He couldn’t help himself any longer. He tried to still let her lead, but couldn’t resist guiding her pace, until he started to get somewhere. The man couldn’t remain silent at this point, becoming quite vocal about what his kitten what doing to him.
“Godverdomme! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh, you feel so good! So sexy, your lips wrapped around my cock!” The man also made intelligible noises, being constantly distracted. Lizzy continued giving him what he wanted, encouraged by his rambling and groans. The man couldn’t hold out for long, not with his submissive kitten on her knees with him in her mouth. He quickly reached the edge.
“I’m going to cum!” He warned her, in case she didn’t want him to cum in her mouth. Lizzy kept on working him until he came in her mouth.
“Swallow for me, kitten?” The man asked her. He wasn’t going to tell her to do that. Lizzy swallowed, wanting to please the man who was about to let her cum. After a few moments, the man recovered. He put out his foot and asked,
“Want to cum on my boot, kitten? You’ve earned it. “
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to eivins for this post:
Old 03-28-2016, 06:46 PM   #2
nedkelly

I like your story, it's well written and im looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.

Email me at [email protected]

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.
nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 03:08 PM   #3
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

It had been a while since I read that story, but it definitely made me stir as much as when I first received it. You're great at writing stories! I should get you to write more!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 04:24 PM   #4
Shadowice
getDare Addict

lovely story eivins! I would love to hear more about what happened next to the kitten

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 03-29-2016 at 06:37 PM.
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk