Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2018, 09:52 AM   #1
ReluctantExhibition

Wink Rules/Punishment if I don't reach my goal

Hi everyone!

So recently I have lost quite a bit of weight, but I have plateaued recently, and would like prevent myself from stopping my weight loss/gaining weight. So I thought, why not mix weight loss with kink for some motivation!

I'm trying to crowd source punishments within my limits of dares I have to do, that I will commit to actually doing as punishment if I don't succeed in weight loss week by week, since I've kind of hit a plateau and some outside motivation could help me out. My likes/dislikes/limits are in my sig, and I'd love to hear some dare or rule suggestions you guys come up with for me to follow if I don't meet my weekly goal!

If I feel it's a dare that respects my limits (if it's not in my limits and not listed in my sig, it's fair game), I will really appreciate your suggestions (who knows, maybe even owe you a dare ) and create a blog with my rules/punishments!

Thank you all for your help!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ReluctantExhibition for this post:
Old 07-09-2018, 10:50 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You get one piece of clothing starting now...you must do chores, and be at home...etc...any free time...you get only one piece of clothing. Now...whenever you weigh yourself (3 times a day, max. You choose, but must be at least once a day). If your weight goes down you get one more piece of clothing. If it goes up...you lose one.

Easier: set a time period and pick a public chore before you weigh yourself.

Harder: only weigh yourself once a day, and roll a die. That many people must see you in your current state of dress.

If you are naked...you must beg me or another master for a task if your weight goes up and you are already naked...or earn one piece of clothing by showing your fat ass to a stranger and tell them you are foing it because you are a fat slut.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:31 AM   #3
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
You get one piece of clothing starting now...you must do chores, and be at home...etc...any free time...you get only one piece of clothing. Now...whenever you weigh yourself (3 times a day, max. You choose, but must be at least once a day). If your weight goes down you get one more piece of clothing. If it goes up...you lose one.

Easier: set a time period and pick a public chore before you weigh yourself.

Harder: only weigh yourself once a day, and roll a die. That many people must see you in your current state of dress.

If you are naked...you must beg me or another master for a task if your weight goes up and you are already naked...or earn one piece of clothing by showing your fat ass to a stranger and tell them you are foing it because you are a fat slut.
hmm, I really like parts of this dare! However, may I modify it a tad? Instead of weighing myself multiple times/per day, may I do my weight in once a week? Because that is how my weight loss is measured (since weight fluctuates throughout the day/daily, I don't really know if I'm actually losing or gaining weight without about a week's worth of waiting time).
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

Old 07-09-2018, 12:28 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

If that works for you. Once a week it is.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:12 PM   #5
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
If that works for you. Once a week it is.
Perfect! Thank you for the suggestion!

Old 07-09-2018, 03:13 PM   #6
ReluctantExhibition

More dare/punishment ideas would be appreciated! I will come up with a list of them and put them into a blog once I have a couple more (some I will think of on my own).

Old 07-10-2018, 12:32 AM   #7
MasterO2
getDare Devil

For each week you do not make your goal you are to email me 6 naked pics of yourself in degrading poses and they will be posted on Tempoarily Exposed for all to see and make degrading comments on. If interested you can PM me for my email.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:59 AM   #8
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
For each week you do not make your goal you are to email me 6 naked pics of yourself in degrading poses and they will be posted on Tempoarily Exposed for all to see and make degrading comments on. If interested you can PM me for my email.
hmm..Pics are a limit of mine, however, that would give me extra incentive to not mess up! I have to think about that, because I really don't want to break a limit, but it is a limit I wish I could turn into a soft limit. Can I get back to you on this one?

It is a really great idea, I just have to decide if I'm willing to make that commitment. Also, If you have any other ideas, please feel free to post them!

Old 07-10-2018, 09:34 AM   #9
Everill
getDare Devil

Since you don't like denial. Set a daily goal, if you don't meet the goal then you can't cum on that day.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:24 AM   #10
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Since you don't like denial. Set a daily goal, if you don't meet the goal then you can't cum on that day.
I like this as it keeps me on track. However, with weight fluctuation, it's tough to do (which is why I usually do 1 official weigh-in). Maybe I can weigh myself every couple days to see if I've made progress, and then if not, I will deny myself until the next time I weigh myself. That way it's a harsher punishment, but also more accurate!

Old 07-11-2018, 03:09 PM   #11
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
hmm..Pics are a limit of mine, however, that would give me extra incentive to not mess up! I have to think about that, because I really don't want to break a limit, but it is a limit I wish I could turn into a soft limit. Can I get back to you on this one?

It is a really great idea, I just have to decide if I'm willing to make that commitment. Also, If you have any other ideas, please feel free to post them!
As a way to start you could do pics without face, or you could even do a blackmail type thing where you would send regular pics to a master and if you do not succeed then that master could choose what to do as far as exposure or perhaps working out another agreement to not publically expose you.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:15 PM   #12
grantadams197

Quote:
As a way to start you could do pics without face, or you could even do a blackmail type thing where you would send regular pics to a master and if you do not succeed then that master could choose what to do as far as exposure or perhaps working out another agreement to not publically expose you.
That would be a great incentive. I need to lose weight too... hmmmm

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Limits: permanent / scat / social ruin / face pics / limited cam / long dares
Dislikes: Sissy/Dressing up.

Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ABPBG

Cock size verification: My cock is 2.54in long. Verified Here.

Chat on Skype
grantadams197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:19 PM   #13
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
I like this as it keeps me on track. However, with weight fluctuation, it's tough to do (which is why I usually do 1 official weigh-in). Maybe I can weigh myself every couple days to see if I've made progress, and then if not, I will deny myself until the next time I weigh myself. That way it's a harsher punishment, but also more accurate!
I would advise a weekly weigh in and if you don't meet your goal one week you must edge x amount of times daily but don't get to orgasm until your next successful weigh in goal is met.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:44 PM   #14
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

I felt the need to make a comment.

With loosing weight it has no use to actually weigh multiple time a day/week.
Once a week at most is a better option. And when you realy hit a plateau you can stay there for weeks, even if you try as hard as possible to loose weight. It’s just for your body to get used to the new you :-)

Trust me i actually know what i’m talking about, i lost 59KG myself.

But once a week should be a good weigh in point of reference.
So if you deny cumming pleasure i would suggest that if a weekly goal is not met, you can not pleasure yourself, have sex and ofcourse no cumming allowed the next week until the next weigh moment where you have met your set goal.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:12 AM   #15
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
That is what I was thinking, but I'd have to know the masters would be true to their word. I also don't know who the masters would be lol. I think pics without face might be doable, but I have to seriously consider it. I really appreciate your input, as this is all very helpful for me! Soon I will put a blog up (before my next weigh-in), with punishments/rules from the community, as well as some thought of on my own if I don't get enough.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, rules