Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2016, 10:27 AM   #1
AmazingDare
Baby Member

Default Loser has To: Craigslist edition

Hey everyone! I looked and I didn't see any loser has to thread like this so I I thought I would start it.

Rules:
This operates just like any other loser has to. With the first person stating the dare, (which is an ad the loser has to post on Craigslist, along with any specifications the post may have such as where to post and if it has pictures or not) the loser of the round then has to follow suit and post the ad.

Note: Just cause you post the ad dosent mean you have to respond. Craigslist isnt always safe so be extremely careful of you do ever consider following through with an ad. This dare is just about posting the ad, it's optional to respond.

This is my first thread so please feel free to add suggestions or give critisim.

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes: Crossdressing, spanking, wedgie, humiliation/embarrassment, light exhibition, bdsm, pics, being submissive

Maybe: Light pain, hot/cold, really just about anything that's not in likes or dislikes

dislikes: serious pain, permanent, blood, scat, piss, messy

18yr M bi sub who is athletic and in shape looking for a master of mistress to own me.

My kik is: waffles528
AmazingDare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk