Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-06-2023, 08:28 AM   #16
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Pump up your clit as much as you can, leave it for two minutes, then pull it off without releasing the pressure. Get your scrubbing pad and give it a good scrub for two minutes. Repeat this five times to get nice an prepped.

Get some pegs, and attach them to your inner labia, then tape them to your legs. When you open your legs your pussy should be wide open.

Get your weighted clamp and put it on your clit, with as much weight as possible.

Stand up with your legs spread as wide as you can.

With your largest dildo, coated in tiger balm, give your ass 50 good thrusts. All the way in, all the way out in two strokes.

Once done 'walk' around the house, visit every room, making no effort to stop your weighted clit from swaying. Let it swing to its heart content. It it falls off put it back on.

When you get back to the first room remove the weighted clamp and lay down, spread your legs so your pussy is wide open again.

Hit your pussy with the belt twenty times, making sure to hit you clit as well. If the clamp got pulled off at any point, hit yourself am extra twenty for each time it happened.

Remove all the pegs and grab your clit pump. Fill it with tiger balm, as much as you can get in it. Now pump up your clit again and leave it on for thirty minutes.

Remove it and your task is finally done.
So, with the clamps I have that can hold weight, they do not stay on my clit at all.... if you'd like to adjust feel free, otherwise I will get this done as soon as new clamps get here (ordering from etsy and they're taking forever to get here)

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 08:30 AM   #17
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
So this is a decently painful dare ....

You need sandpaper grid 80, 120, or 160 preferably, 200 is also still fine.

You need supporting short pants for sports, like yoga or Spandex sport shorts. Sports socks or knee long socks are a plus, anddepending on the surface you do this on sneakers or running shoes (socks can make you slip on carpets). A bra or sports bra, some tiger balsem or deep heat, and maybe some duc-tape.

Cut 3 pieces of sandpaper, 1 in the shape of a stretched bow tie or hourglass, similar to sanitary pads. Also cut 2 circles approximately 10cm each (~4 inch).
Then you will put some duc-tape folded over so it acts like double sided tape on the smooth side of the 2 sandpaper circles.

Now wipe some deep heat or tiger balsem around the anal sphincter, as well as a small dab on each nipple. Then put the bow tie sandpaper with rough side in your crotch and put on the sporting shorts (no panties needed). Make sure the pants/shorts press the sand papers properly against your skin and support it. (For extra fun you can insert some ice cubes beforehand in your pussy).

Then put the 2 sandpaper circles inside of a sporting bra so they would sit centered over your nipples and breasts.

Do not forget to put on the socks as well, it completes the outfit.

Now do not kill yourself with the exercise I have no clue how fit or not you are.

I want you to try the following set,
Start set
25 jumping jacks
15 Burpees
10 Prisoner Squat Jumps
30 seconds of running/jogging in place
---- optional 30-60 second break in set -----
10 lunges each side (20 total)
45 seconds running in place with high knees (up to or above hips)
1 minute of planking
10 mountain climbers each side (20 total)
End set

If you are completely exhausted after 1 set, try to do another 2 within 30 minutes.
If you have are feeling it a lot but not crazy, try another 3 sets in 30 minutes.
If you feel pretty fine, try another 5 sets in 30 minutes.
If you feel it was easy and didn't break, do another 7 sets in 35 minutes.

Would love to read a report on how it went and how you felt during all of it.

So, I follow a set workout program, and usually have tack pads or clamps on through the whole thing. Today is a rest day. I will switch for what you have suggested here tomorrow.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Old 07-08-2023, 03:11 PM   #18
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
So this is a decently painful dare ....

You need sandpaper grid 80, 120, or 160 preferably, 200 is also still fine.

You need supporting short pants for sports, like yoga or Spandex sport shorts. Sports socks or knee long socks are a plus, anddepending on the surface you do this on sneakers or running shoes (socks can make you slip on carpets). A bra or sports bra, some tiger balsem or deep heat, and maybe some duc-tape.

Cut 3 pieces of sandpaper, 1 in the shape of a stretched bow tie or hourglass, similar to sanitary pads. Also cut 2 circles approximately 10cm each (~4 inch).
Then you will put some duc-tape folded over so it acts like double sided tape on the smooth side of the 2 sandpaper circles.

Now wipe some deep heat or tiger balsem around the anal sphincter, as well as a small dab on each nipple. Then put the bow tie sandpaper with rough side in your crotch and put on the sporting shorts (no panties needed). Make sure the pants/shorts press the sand papers properly against your skin and support it. (For extra fun you can insert some ice cubes beforehand in your pussy).

Then put the 2 sandpaper circles inside of a sporting bra so they would sit centered over your nipples and breasts.

Do not forget to put on the socks as well, it completes the outfit.

Now do not kill yourself with the exercise I have no clue how fit or not you are.

I want you to try the following set,
Start set
25 jumping jacks
15 Burpees
10 Prisoner Squat Jumps
30 seconds of running/jogging in place
---- optional 30-60 second break in set -----
10 lunges each side (20 total)
45 seconds running in place with high knees (up to or above hips)
1 minute of planking
10 mountain climbers each side (20 total)
End set

If you are completely exhausted after 1 set, try to do another 2 within 30 minutes.
If you have are feeling it a lot but not crazy, try another 3 sets in 30 minutes.
If you feel pretty fine, try another 5 sets in 30 minutes.
If you feel it was easy and didn't break, do another 7 sets in 35 minutes.

Would love to read a report on how it went and how you felt during all of it.
So, I was able to complete 8 sets, I've never done much with sandpaper as it doesn't do a ton for me.... now, the ice in the pussy mixing with the tigerbalm.... that was intense.

Quote:
Pump up your clit as much as you can, leave it for two minutes, then pull it off without releasing the pressure. Get your scrubbing pad and give it a good scrub for two minutes. Repeat this five times to get nice an prepped.

Get some pegs, and attach them to your inner labia, then tape them to your legs. When you open your legs your pussy should be wide open.

Get your weighted clamp and put it on your clit, with as much weight as possible.

Stand up with your legs spread as wide as you can.

With your largest dildo, coated in tiger balm, give your ass 50 good thrusts. All the way in, all the way out in two strokes.

Once done 'walk' around the house, visit every room, making no effort to stop your weighted clit from swaying. Let it swing to its heart content. It it falls off put it back on.

When you get back to the first room remove the weighted clamp and lay down, spread your legs so your pussy is wide open again.

Hit your pussy with the belt twenty times, making sure to hit you clit as well. If the clamp got pulled off at any point, hit yourself am extra twenty for each time it happened.

Remove all the pegs and grab your clit pump. Fill it with tiger balm, as much as you can get in it. Now pump up your clit again and leave it on for thirty minutes.

Remove it and your task is finally done.

I started this not thinking it would be that difficult. Round 3 of pumping and scrubbing my clit had me soaking wet. Loved how tender and big my clit got by the end of the 5th round. Opted to use my strongest plastic clothes pins, 3 on each side. Stood up in a wide stance to tape them to my legs with athletic tape, pulled them taught for maximum exposure. The flat nose clamps I now have for this are delightfully brutal. Clamp on, got as much weight as I could handle, then added one more for good measure. Tiger balm on my favorite anal dildo, 50 good hard thrusts.... harder said than done. Every thrust made the weights shake, which made my pussy clench, which in turn pulled the dildo in or out of my ass further than intended. By the end of the walk I was in tears.... it fell off 5 times, putting it back on was nearly as painful as it falling off.

120 hard hits to the clit later; I was a yelping sobbing mess. I screamed when I yanked the pegs off in one go.... and almost came. 30 minutes with a tigerbalm filled clit pump felt like an eternity.

Will definitely be doing this again

Old 07-08-2023, 09:02 PM   #19
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
So, in the last two weeks I've lost my Dom (he moved for work), I was let go from my job (downsized but got a severance), and I've been doing nothing but cumming and fucking myself stupid because there was no one here to say no...

Help me get back on track with pain.
The thread will remain open until I find a new job.

After I post this thread, I will be fucking myself stupid one last time. (Fucking machine, largest attachment, fastest setting until I can't take anymore.)
After I cum, I am putting myself on denial until day one of my next job.

Likes and dislikes are in my sig, just keep in mind I'm after physical pain to drive myself to a crazed horny state so I can focus on finding a new job.

I have a ton of toys and basic household items. Once I have a comprehensive list I will add it to my sig.
For now, I have tons of pegs, several pairs of clamps, things to whip/beat my tits, pussy, ass, etc with., three types of rope, 4 varieties of twine, several anal dildos, several regular dildos, butt plugs of various sizes, fucking machine with several basic attatchments, vibrators, eggs, candles made for wax play, 5k loose tacs, pussy pump, clit and nipple pumps, weights for clamps, and a huge house to myself.

For household stuffs outside of an insane spatula and spoon collection, I have basic hand tools, boatload of sharpies(that were purchased just for the sharpie challenge), tigerbalm, toothpaste, ice, the usual.

Please keep posts to one a day if no one has posted After you. (Mine count, and if I dont respond in a full day, I will open my dms to punishments from everyone in the thread for 48 hours).

Bonus: I am working on setting up a pm dares list, for any ideas dm'd to me that I like enough to add in there, I will do your original posts here up to that date again and dm you a report. Yup. All of em. In a row.
Make and wear 24/7 a tack bra at least one size too small and lockable at the back; also a spare for when it's in the wash.
Old 07-09-2023, 02:29 PM   #20
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
Make and wear 24/7 a tack bra at least one size too small and lockable at the back; also a spare for when it's in the wash.
This is a bit too close to a few limits... my tack bra can and does draw blood if worn for too long. The tacks I have are the same I made it with, as well as my inserts for bras and panties.

Old 07-10-2023, 12:29 AM   #21
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
I started this not thinking it would be that difficult. Round 3 of pumping and scrubbing my clit had me soaking wet. Loved how tender and big my clit got by the end of the 5th round. Opted to use my strongest plastic clothes pins, 3 on each side. Stood up in a wide stance to tape them to my legs with athletic tape, pulled them taught for maximum exposure. The flat nose clamps I now have for this are delightfully brutal. Clamp on, got as much weight as I could handle, then added one more for good measure. Tiger balm on my favorite anal dildo, 50 good hard thrusts.... harder said than done. Every thrust made the weights shake, which made my pussy clench, which in turn pulled the dildo in or out of my ass further than intended. By the end of the walk I was in tears.... it fell off 5 times, putting it back on was nearly as painful as it falling off.

120 hard hits to the clit later; I was a yelping sobbing mess. I screamed when I yanked the pegs off in one go.... and almost came. 30 minutes with a tigerbalm filled clit pump felt like an eternity.

Will definitely be doing this again
Glad you enjoyed it. I therefore dare you do it again. Make it ten rounds of the clit pumping and scrubbing at the beginning instead of five, let's see if we can get you slightly more tender before starting.
Old 07-10-2023, 08:36 AM   #22
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed it. I therefore dare you do it again. Make it ten rounds of the clit pumping and scrubbing at the beginning instead of five, let's see if we can get you slightly more tender before starting.
So, started this after my morning workout, which included a sports bra full of tacks and a clamped clit. I also opted to add a rather aggressive pair of nipple clamps, cause why not.

Going from clamped to pumping and scrubbing was likely a mistake... my clit was so swollen and tender I could not get the clamp on right away, once it was on it was smooth sailing through the anal fucking with the same dildo from yesterday. Same amount of weight but it only fell off once.

40 hard hits with the belt was a breeze.

Pumping again with tiger balm was brutal.... my clit is so tender...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain slut, punish a slut, punish me