Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-04-2022, 10:16 AM   #1
WhoreEmma

Default 27F put me in my place ☺️

Hello everyone! God it’s been a few years, time goes fast! Anyway, I was recently made manager at work so 🥳 which is obviously a good thing and you’re probably wondering, Emma why do you need to be punished. Well I don’t know if it’s so much a need for punishment but more so a “I have too much control right now please put me in my place”. I am not used to this level of control and I need some tasks which promptly put me in my place please.

I genuinely don’t understand how some people can have control 24/7 I’ve had it for like a month and need someone to take it from me at this point 😂

All my likes/limits and toys are in my signature and I will of course veto anything that goes against my limits. (Also in my limits it does say pictures but I’m relatively happy posting faceless pictures on sites like exposeme but I’m aware that site is now down so if anyone has any alternatives let me know!). I will not be sending pics in other ways however, very sorry about that. (But also respect this boundary I have placed). Ooh and my domi is quite loud and I have a roommate so I prefer using that only in the morning when I’m home alone.

So sorry that this was a very weird ramble of a post, I have a lot of energy right now and the gym is closed so I cannot go 😭

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 10:24 AM   #2
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Why don't you put your nipple clamps on. Say maybe 10 minutes for everything you have made someone do something as a manager?

And I believe Exxxpose.me is working. If you want to post a picture there with your clamps on and add whatever extensions you are comfortable with.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 10:28 AM   #3
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Why don't you put your nipple clamps on. Say maybe 10 minutes for everything you have made someone do something as a manager?

And I believe Exxxpose.me is working. If you want to post a picture there with your clamps on and add whatever extensions you are comfortable with.
Oh gosh they’re gonna be on for a little while 😅 might have to take do them in one hour shifts 😅

One of the rules for that site is that it can only be men or trans and I am neither but thank you for your suggestion!

I will put clamps on now and try to remember exactly how many orders I’ve given in the past month 😂

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
Old 10-04-2022, 10:33 AM   #4
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
Oh gosh they’re gonna be on for a little while �� might have to take do them in one hour shifts ��

One of the rules for that site is that it can only be men or trans and I am neither but thank you for your suggestion!

I will put clamps on now and try to remember exactly how many orders I’ve given in the past month ��
Ah ok didn't know it was men only (wonder why) how about mynakedselfie.com? Don't know the site but maybe worth a look.

Sounds as though you have given a lot of orders lol

Last edited by lotusdriver81; 10-04-2022 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-04-2022, 10:37 AM   #5
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Ah ok didn't know it was men only (wonder why) how about https://mynakedselfie.com? Don't know the site but maybe worth a look.

Sounds as though you have given a lot of orders lol
I did it! Same username as here ☺️

It’s not my fault 😫 there’s a lot of new starters

Old 10-04-2022, 10:42 AM   #6
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
I did it! Same username as here ☺️

It’s not my fault 😫 there’s a lot of new starters
Haha no problem, I found it. Seems like my task may be a bit too easy for you based on the picture lol

Old 10-04-2022, 10:44 AM   #7
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Haha no problem, I found it. Seems like my task may be a bit too easy for you based on the picture lol
I’ve added up to two hours of clamps and it already hurts 😭 definitely not too easy!

The following user says Thank You to WhoreEmma for this post:
Old 10-04-2022, 10:46 AM   #8
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

If there is a guy you work with that you can order around, why don't you use your suction cup dildo and pretend that you've just ordered him to use you. Maybe 5 minutes for every order you have given him? To make it more interesting maybe write his name above your pussy with an arrow pointing to it? Just an idea. Obviously don't expect a picture of that one although it is up to you.

Old 10-04-2022, 10:48 AM   #9
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

A good burning ass may help you forget about being in control lol

Wooden hairbrush, 5 minutes non stop on your ass while watching the clock tick down.

Afterwards suction cup your dildo to a hard wooden chair, insect it into your ass and start bouncing on the chair. Should simulate a good ass pounding. 8 minutes is a good random number.

And if you feel like sharing your red ass or the dildo inserted.. I wouldn't complain ��

Last edited by MrSpanker; 10-04-2022 at 10:59 AM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 10:48 AM   #10
WhoreEmma

Quote:
If there is a guy you work with that you can order around, why don't you use your suction cup dildo and pretend that you've just ordered him to use you. Maybe 5 minutes for every order you have given him? To make it more interesting maybe write his name above your pussy with an arrow pointing to it? Just an idea. Obviously don't expect a picture of that one although it is up to you.
Ooh this one’s interesting, I think I’m friends with everyone so far so I can’t imagine him being angry enough to use me roughly so maybe I can just give it a loving blowjob 😋

Old 10-04-2022, 10:50 AM   #11
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
A good burning ass may help you forget about being in control lol

Wooden hairbrush, 5 minutes non stop on your ass while watching the clock tick down.

Afterwards suction cup your dildo to a hard wooden chair, insect it into your ass and start bouncing on the chair. Should simulate a good ass pounding. 8 minutes is a good random number.
Oh gosh this one makes me nervous 😅 I can do this one tomorrow morning when I have the place to myself as I think the loudness of the spanking would worry my roommate

Old 10-04-2022, 10:57 AM   #12
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Why don't you put your dolce in for the evening and let people control it, to remind you that you are not always in control?

Old 10-04-2022, 10:59 AM   #13
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Why don't you put your dolce in for the evening and let people control it, to remind you that you are not always in control?
I can do that but who do I let control it? Do I just post a link and whoever sees it first 😂 ooh or like the battery is 2 hours so new person every 20 minutes?

Old 10-04-2022, 11:01 AM   #14
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yes there is thread around somewhere about vibrator control. Or just pm some people with a link if you know anyone or post it here. Totally up to you.

Cant seem to find the thread but I'd definitely be interested in controlling you. Of course you could always post a picture of that too.

Also you now have 2 followers on your photo. That is impressive in just a few minutes.

Last edited by lotusdriver81; 10-04-2022 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:09 AM   #15
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Yes there is thread around somewhere about vibrator control. Or just pm some people with a link if you know anyone or post it here. Totally up to you.

Cant seem to find the thread but I'd definitely be interested in controlling you. Of course you could always post a picture of that too.

Also you now have 2 followers on your photo. That is impressive in just a few minutes.
Ooh I’ll find the thread then, I do need to charge the dolce first though. The 20 minute idea sounds interesting to see how different people will be with me.

Oh gosh 2 already

Advertisements
Kink Talk