Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

We both know who you are and are apalled that you would do such a horrible thing to us, and our mutual friends. You KNOW what you did, you made some people suicidal, they wanted to die. I'm seriously disgusted by your behaviour, as you clearly aren't who we thought you were. So you decided to disable your private messages and visitor messages, well, i'll just post it here, so you'll get my message. You seriously need something better to do in life, other than to make yourself feel good by knowing other people are crying because of you. I hope people see you for who you are. This might not be the best place to put it, as it's in public and all, but i thought it'd only be fair that i could tell you everything we felt, and all the pain we've gone through, just so you'd feel happy that you made everyone feel this way. Perhaps you'll report me, well, i'm pretty sure that you'll just be shot down, as YOU'RE the one who's a fake, and YOU'RE the one who has made people hurt and some suicidal. If that's what you want, then you are one sick fuck. This isn't an unwaranted attack, we both know what you did.

So, my question is, why would you do this?

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, swan, thread, tord online, truths