Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-20-2024, 12:14 PM   #1
SubbyAbi

Female 18/female/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place (sissy baby)

18/female/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place (sissy baby)

Let's do this, then...

You may think it's odd that somebody called "SubbyAbi" has created a thread, claiming to be a Master looking for a Slave. Has there been some mistake? I didn't really realize that I had a Dominant side until very recently. However, some short play sessions from this position have really unleashed a craving within me and I really want to find somebody to help satisfy that need.

Who am I?

My name's Abi, I'm an 18 year old girl from the UK. I've served as a submissive on a few small occasions; and have very little experience serving as a Dominant. I am a university student, and outside of that: I enjoy writing, watching movies and playing on my Switch.

As a Dominant, these are my main interests:
  1. Sissification: I love the idea of turning a man into a sissy. I'm far more interested in the mental breaking of a man, than actually dressing them up (though that's very fun, too!).
  2. Diapers: Diapers are a big kink of mine and, as a result, I know how to make you squirm. I don't need somebody who will go 24/7 in diapers (that's insane), but I want somebody that will put a diaper on (because I tell them to) and then blush bright red when I laugh at them.
  3. Verbal Abuse: I love being mean with my words. Expect to be called every name under the sun.
  4. Humiliating Discussions: This might be a turn-off for some people, but I really want to get into a submissive's head. Have a detailed discussion with them about why they are a sissy and understanding all of the failures in their life that led them there...
  5. Roleplay: Play is fun, but so is acting out scenes that are too intense to do in real-life. I'd love to play out some of your fantasies, or have you play out some of mine (with you as the submissive, of course).
  6. Control: Expect lots of silly, little rules that impede on your life; for no purpose other than to amuse me.

What do I want?

Let me be straight about this. I am not looking for somebody who is going to grow into a long-term sexual partner of mine. We will never meet in real life, we will never exchange nudes, we will never be more than this. I don't really think I'll be sending any pictures of myself or providing you with anything relating to me.

I will not be perceiving you as a sexual partner. I will likely not get turned on by your existence. You will be a passion project; something for me to experiment with, laugh at and have fun with.

However, your feelings do matter and I do want this to be a healthy dynamic where you feel comfortable. We will talk outside of the kink context and we will always ensure that we are both enjoying things. I will not be your girlfriend, though.
  1. I don't really care about your age. There is something funny about an 18 year old dominating somebody who is 40+, but I don't really think that's the type of thing that's built for long-term success. I'd, ideally, like somebody closer to my age - but if everything else sounds good, please don't see that as a deal-breaker.
  2. Gender isn't a big deal. I'm mostly straight, but a bit curious about women. As I've said, you aren't going to be seen as a sexual partner - so that isn't all too important to me.
  3. Timezone is important. I am predominantly available from 6pm - 1am BST on weekdays, and then at random intervals throughout weekends. I can message at earlier points in the day, too, but those are the times where I'd really want my slave to be around (at some point in that window) and able to have fun. If that's never going to suit you, it's probably not right for us.
  4. Intelligence!! I want to make you into a dumb sissy baby; but I also don't want a complete idiot. I want you to be interesting to talk to, to type in a coherent way and to not just be a mindless drone.
  5. Kinks in common! I'm not really interested if you're not interested in being feminized and diapered. Sorry.
  6. Psychologically minded. I'm not going to be the type of Dominant that has daily sessions which involves you stripping naked and masturbating for me. I'd rather have you do something non-sexual that's designed to get in your head and mess with you.
  7. Fun to be around. As said above, I want somebody who is going to make this fun for me.
  8. No Dominants. As this is my first time ever being a Dominant, I really don't feel comfortable dominating somebody who has experience being a Dominant before.

How to apply?

If you're interested, please send me a message on GetDare, titled "Slave Application for [username]" where [username] is replaced by your username. If you can't follow that basic instruction, I will not consider your application.

Please include in your application the following:
  1. Name
  2. Gender & pronouns.
  3. Age.
  4. Location.
  5. What is it about my application that interested you?
  6. Tell me a diaper-related fantasy of yours.
  7. Why do you enjoy sissification?
  8. Tell me about one of your other kinks (not one from my ad!). Why do you like it?
  9. What do you do with your day? Work? School?
  10. Your favourite movie from the last decade, and why?
  11. Anything else that's interesting!

I look forward to hearing from you.
SubbyAbi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SubbyAbi for this post:
Old 05-20-2024, 12:28 PM   #2
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

I wish you the best of luck and may the spam message keep to a minimum!

Its such a lovely written artikel and I hope you find someone fitting!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kaiyo for this post:
Old Yesterday, 06:04 AM   #3
LordPaul

You have a very well written ad and it's perfectly acceptable and normal to go either from Sub to Dom(mme) or vice versa or even to switch as you want.

My only recommendation I would have is that there are a lot of men (I use that term loosely here), that claim to be women looking for a partner. You might increase your odds of finding the more suitable partner for you in this endeavor, by being willing to offer one (Non Nude, Non face) picture that does in fact establish you as an actual woman.

There are good resources out and available for everyone to use that is new to this lifestyle to ensure that it is the best experience possible, don't be afraid to utilize them or another person with experience that you can talk to only. I've found in the 30+ years of being active in bdsm, both sides can use an experienced sounding board to bounce things off or just to decompress and occasionally for new or different ideas or ways of doing things. Find some people that you can trust in the kinks you have and don't be afraid to utilize them either.

I wish you all the best Hun. If you have trouble finding someone that is along your lines, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you out as I on occasion get too many applying.
LordPaul is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk