Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2023, 06:10 AM   #1
jatinjacobx

Star 1 2 sub exposure challenge (no need of dom/master)

Hi everyone

I have faced this challenge - there are more people to play dares here as a sub, and not enough doms

I have created below dare so that 2 subs can play with the thrill of exposure, without the need of the dom.

In this dare: 2 sub compete with each other (in private) to complete the most rounds of any challenge, by sending each other pictures and information. The sub whose limit reaches first, gets exposed on a group. This will help you get forced exposure and will also encourage you to stretch your limits to avoid exposure.

THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY:

Step 1: Sub A messages Sub B to play this dare - "2 sub challenge"

Step 2: Both subs decide on which dare to play, for example, this dare works best: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=379153

Step 3: Both subs decide which group one of them will get exposed in if one of them fails. The group should have other subs and masters. Both sub A and sub B should be member of this group

Step 4: Roll a 6 face dice in private message - lowest number is the loser and goes first.

Step 5: Take turn rolling dice for each other and sending each other photos or information

Step 6: Whichever sub gives up first, i.e. fails to send next photo or information - he is the loser. For example if sub A reaches his limit and does NOT continue playing the dare, he (Sub A) becomes the loser. Sub B (winner) will now share all the photos, videos, and information of Sub A (loser) in the common group.

Step 7: Finish. Loser is now exposed in the group with all his pics and info.

I am ready to play this game as a sub.

Kik me @jatinjacobx
Telegram @qwertyjj
jatinjacobx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, exposure