Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-12-2016, 05:39 PM   #1
number1bitch

Default PUNISHMENTS for boyfriend

My boyfriend asked me to tie him up and has given me permission to do ANYTHING at all, since then i have bought real police handcuffs, bondage tape, other restraints and also a range of toys (he does not know about any of that)

I am looking for more ideas to add to my list i have below which again he does not know about and might not be too happy

Below are a list of things i have planned and he is in for a huge shock:
1. piercing his nipple
2. make-up to make him look all pretty for photos (blackmail)
3. wax him
4. clothes pegs
5. ice cubes
6. candlewax dripping all over
7. bra and panties to go with make-up
8. messy foods all over him when its time to leave him maybe
9. permanent marker writing all over him
10. chastity which i already bought and he doesnt know and will hate
11. going to get him stuck in really embarrassing way then have a house party
12. after house party maybe go out leaving him in tied with butt plug in
13. get so many pics and videos that i can blackmail him into doing ANYTHING
14. force him to come shopping with me with a remote vibe in his ass while i control it.
15. Golden shower
16. tie him up and get him all worked up then il go for a night out leaving him
17. make him cum then make him swallow it all
18. going to tie him up then invite another guy round and have fun while boyfriends tied and helpless.
19. going to tie him up then invite a girl round and have fun while boyfriends tied and helpless
20. bring my bi friend round to make him suck and then fk my boyfriend while i take photos and videos for blackmail and laugh as he swallows it all
21. HOUSEWORK - i will no longer have to do this with all the blackmail i will have after the above he will have to do anything i say

Once i have all of this im going to get him to sign over his car to me with the pics and videos il have (its beautiful and very fast)

Ideas welcome?
number1bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 05:46 PM   #2
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

First off, some of these things are pretty serious ideas. There is pushing someone's dislikes and then there is doing something completely horrible. It is very important to think about these tasks before doing them. I know if I was dating someone, I would be extremely angry and pissed off if they even tried to get me to sign over my property. He might want some of this, but there are lines you do not cross and it sounds like you are crossing them. This sounds like this is something not done out of loving and caring, but of vindication and anger.

I can only warn you and give you advice. You can call me names and say to butt out, but you really should consider what you are doing. This does not seem right to me at all and I have seen a lot of things on this site.

If I was your Boyfriend I would probably break up with you and run far far away.

With that being said, do what you wish, but you may not like the consequences that come with it because he probably didn't have some of these things in mind.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:43 PM   #3
cjp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
First off, some of these things are pretty serious ideas. There is pushing someone's dislikes and then there is doing something completely horrible. It is very important to think about these tasks before doing them. I know if I was dating someone, I would be extremely angry and pissed off if they even tried to get me to sign over my property. He might want some of this, but there are lines you do not cross and it sounds like you are crossing them. This sounds like this is something not done out of loving and caring, but of vindication and anger.

I can only warn you and give you advice. You can call me names and say to butt out, but you really should consider what you are doing. This does not seem right to me at all and I have seen a lot of things on this site.

If I was your Boyfriend I would probably break up with you and run far far away.

With that being said, do what you wish, but you may not like the consequences that come with it because he probably didn't have some of these things in mind.

a little punishment is always liked and exciting. but the the you have said go beyond then. Some of the things you mentioned in that are the same methods that gangs use to punish/torture rivals etc.
I dont know whetehr its just an overactive imagination that has overdeveloped the ideas.
or whether deep down you seem to hold a very real grudge ? if so then i would take a guess that this is the first real golden oportunity you have had without doing something illegal?
and does he frequently mock/belittle , verbal abuse etc ?

Limits
Pointless dares, wedgies, daipers, CBT, Face on cam . pants x dressing , public, spanking , cbt ,etc. TBC

ASK ME any questions via pm
cjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:28 PM   #4
number1bitch

I understand your concerns above but believe me i said to him i could not do this without the power of it all going to my head and that i thought i would take it too far and he would not like it and i warned him about blackmail etc but his reply was that he wanted me to take advantage of this and abuse him and not to worry about taking it too far.

With that being said he eventually talked me into it and its got to the point where i cannot wait to do this now.

What is your thoughts now?
Old 04-12-2016, 08:35 PM   #5
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

omg, how i want you dating me, i almost cum only thinking

you have to do all this ideais, they are incredible, pics and videous will be aprecciate, and ofc, you need them to blackmail him, keep him in chastity while you do all this, make sure you will stretch his ass and makes he always been in a buttplug, good lucky with your BF, he is absolutely a lucky guy
Old 04-12-2016, 08:41 PM   #6
number1bitch

Well i plan on putting him in chastity before untying him and then only ever letting him out of chastity after he is tied again and helpless so once it is on it will stay on unless im using him

I cannot wait to own his car and then wind him up when i pick him up in it
Old 04-12-2016, 09:30 PM   #7
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by number1bitch View Post
I understand your concerns above but believe me i said to him i could not do this without the power of it all going to my head and that i thought i would take it too far and he would not like it and i warned him about blackmail etc but his reply was that he wanted me to take advantage of this and abuse him and not to worry about taking it too far.

With that being said he eventually talked me into it and its got to the point where i cannot wait to do this now.

What is your thoughts now?
I still think the car thing is way too far. I dont think anyone could ever had that in mind when making a deal. I also think he doesnt know the depth of what you meant even if you warn him.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 04-12-2016, 09:40 PM   #8
number1bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
I still think the car thing is way too far. I dont think anyone could ever had that in mind when making a deal. I also think he doesnt know the depth of what you meant even if you warn him.
You might be right and it will be a massive lesson for him that i bet he never forgets, i will let him be on my insurance and borrow it sometimes though (when i want a lift)
Old 04-13-2016, 07:34 AM   #9
SwitchKinkyM
getDare Sweetheart

I second the taking it too far. Especially with signing over the car, I would be concerned about the legal aspect. I don't claim to be an attorney or familiar with the law, but a lot of places have laws against extortion and this certainly appears to fall within that realm.

30 M - Eastern US

Kinks - Bondage, Orgasm Control, Light CBT, and Chastity

Limits - Piss, Scat, Blood, Crossdressing, Messy, Illegal/Public, Permanent

Toys - Plug, Chastity cage, Bondage Rope, Clothespins

SwitchKinkyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:03 AM   #10
newby200910

I would agree thst the car may be too much but the rest of it turns me on so much. Id love to see pics and vids. If you share I can help woth the blackmail part lol.

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:28 AM   #11
SubStevie

I for one think you are giving your boy friend exactly what he wants, even signing over his car to you and taking complete control of him. I even think he will go further if you tried.
Limits: family, friends, blood

PM Dares
SubStevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:46 AM   #12
number1bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubStevie View Post
I for one think you are giving your boy friend exactly what he wants, even signing over his car to you and taking complete control of him. I even think he will go further if you tried.
I think so too and there is only one way to find out
I am looking forward to seeing how he handles being tied and helpless while i have another guy round and have fun
Old 04-13-2016, 08:48 AM   #13
number1bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by newby200910 View Post
I would agree thst the car may be too much but the rest of it turns me on so much. Id love to see pics and vids. If you share I can help woth the blackmail part lol.
What do you mean help with the blackmail part?
He will still be able to drive it he will just always know i own it same as i own him hehe
Old 04-13-2016, 08:56 AM   #14
newby200910

I mean that I can be there with some pics for him to know that you are serious about blackmailing him since you have shared pics with people who will release them when told to

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:56 AM   #15
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by number1bitch View Post
You might be right and it will be a massive lesson for him that i bet he never forgets, i will let him be on my insurance and borrow it sometimes though (when i want a lift)
He should still have the option to say no with out you black mailing him to do it. He is not bound to you for the rest of his life. What if he decides to break up with you? He loses his car because you made him do something? He should still have some free will in the situation to say no if that's not what he wants. It kind of seems like the I'm going to have a baby with you so you can't break up with me type of thing. If he is okay with you getting his car fine, but he should not be blackmailed into doing so. That is too far.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Advertisements
Kink Talk