Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-17-2023, 08:24 AM   #1
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mall (Bathroom or Changing Room)

Please post your experience with having sex in a Mall Bathroom or Changing Room.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShawnC for this post:
Old 01-17-2023, 08:34 AM   #2
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Me first

I have had sex in both a few times.

Changing Room
I was looking for some jeans at an old JCPenny building. This was just before the stores are tanking in the US. It always seemed like the place had very little people. Both of us were feeling sorta kinky and noticed the rooms. They were the style of ones with doors but they don't go down all the way. She had a a dress on was easily flipped up. She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my dick from my boxers. A few strokes and a quick wet mouth was all I needed. She got me wet with her mouth and turned around. We didn't talk much she just turned around and dropped her panties down a little. Than bent over. I slipped in quickly we wanted to go all the way before anyone could notice. I wish I could've lasted a lot longer but in this instance things had to get done. I doubt anyone noticed.

She pulled up her panties something she typically hated was cum in her panties but today she was willing to make that sacrifice.

Mall Bathroom

Luckily I have done this one twice. Both times in one of those family bathrooms with a lock. Luckily we picked a time when there wasn't a lot of people. We decided to go all in and get completely naked. The place was clean so we did some stuff on the floor and on the counter. Snuck out easily with a smile.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to ShawnC for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk