Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-28-2015, 04:31 PM   #1
Alexiss

Default 18 f needs punishment

I have been a very bad slut and my master asks me to request dares from here has punishment , he will select the ones i do.
please keep in mind that this is a punishment so please punish this whore by using my dislikes.
Limits : family, friends ,blood, scat,piss, illegal,photos, permanent
dislikes : humiliation, spanking orgasm control, public, ice, large insertions, full public
Likes: medium insertion, pet play, light anal insertion, dice dares, hidden public.

Last edited by Alexiss; 06-28-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Alexiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:27 PM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Get naked and write "Bad Slut" accross your tits with red lip stick. Grab your paddlebrush, Pants hanger(with toothed clamps), a tray of ice and your panties. Go to a room with a large mirror. Bend over the front of a chair so that your tits hang over the back side and you can see them in the mirror. Attach a clamp to each nipple and add some weight to get a good stretch on your nipples (1lb. minimum). Insert 5 ice cubes into your ass. You will spank your ass with the brush while playing with your pussy. You must cum twice before you are finished. You will recite the mantra: "Bad Sluts like me deserve to be punished" throughout your punishment. If you are playing with your pussy you WILL be spanking that ass! If you choose to take a break from the spanking you will insert an ice cube into your ass and pussy(Once you are out of ice then you do not get any more breaks). Then you will imediately continue both the spanking and the fingering. The spanking should be hard enough to make you tear up a little after awhile. When this happens you will stuff your mouth with your panties so that I do not have to listen to your pathetic sobs.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:35 PM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I think a week of not sitting on a toilet seat will be a good idea I find that naughty girls enjoy exercising their muscles
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:37 PM   #4
Alexiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
Get naked and write "Bad Slut" accross your tits with red lip stick. Grab your paddlebrush, Pants hanger(with toothed clamps), a tray of ice and your panties. Go to a room with a large mirror. Bend over the front of a chair so that your tits hang over the back side and you can see them in the mirror. Attach a clamp to each nipple and add some weight to get a good stretch on your nipples (1lb. minimum). Insert 5 ice cubes into your ass. You will spank your ass with the brush while playing with your pussy. You must cum twice before you are finished. You will recite the mantra: "Bad Sluts like me deserve to be punished" throughout your punishment. If you are playing with your pussy you WILL be spanking that ass! If you choose to take a break from the spanking you will insert an ice cube into your ass and pussy(Once you are out of ice then you do not get any more breaks). Then you will imediately continue both the spanking and the fingering. The spanking should be hard enough to make you tear up a little after awhile. When this happens you will stuff your mouth with your panties so that I do not have to listen to your pathetic sobs.
I will check with my master if i can do this punishment
Thank you sir.
Old 06-28-2015, 11:38 PM   #5
Alexiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
I think a week of not sitting on a toilet seat will be a good idea I find that naughty girls enjoy exercising their muscles
I must seevif master thinks that I should do this punishment.
Old 06-28-2015, 11:42 PM   #6
skrote
getDare Sweetheart

First you have to wear a skirt to do this.

Insert your largest plug. Around the flange tie to strings. Attach each string around your ankles. It should be taught so that if you take to large of a stop, it will pull on the plug and make it fall out. Your next task is to go to a shopping plaza.

Make sure to go to 3 stores that are the furthest from each other. If your plug falls out, you are to replace it immediately. WHen you are home you have to give yourself 10 spankings for every time the plug fell out.

Punishments: Writing Lines, corner time, Holding positions for periods of time, the electric paddle , no touching/stimulation

Soft limits: Public Humiliation, feminization, Figging, Piss

Hard limits: Scat, Vomit, modification. Public Exposure, Blood Play

PM Dares Doubled through 3/30

Last orgasm Sept 17, 2015
Next chance to orgasm July 16 2016

Current stats:
Add to my punishment
Pending punishments from the thread.
skrote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:48 PM   #7
Alexiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrote View Post
First you have to wear a skirt to do this.

Insert your largest plug. Around the flange tie to strings. Attach each string around your ankles. It should be taught so that if you take to large of a stop, it will pull on the plug and make it fall out. Your next task is to go to a shopping plaza.

Make sure to go to 3 stores that are the furthest from each other. If your plug falls out, you are to replace it immediately. WHen you are home you have to give yourself 10 spankings for every time the plug fell out.
Where should I spank myself and what should I do if with.?

how
Old 06-29-2015, 12:06 AM   #8
Spyronix

Dress like the slut you are for the next 24 hours. As provocatively as you can. Cleavage, short skirt, no underwear, heels, lots of makeup. Male sure you will be attracting lots of attention. While your out in public go to a secluded place and edge yourself. I'll let you decide where.

Mostly dominant but can switch.

PM me for dares, punishments or if you just want to chat.
Spyronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 03:44 AM   #9
luisfrnandes3

Go outside wearing a shirt without bra, a mini-skirt without panties, high heels or some nice shoes. Put a vibrator inside ur pussy or ass if you have it. When you're out go somwhere like a park and make sure that some people can see how slutty you are by showing them that you wear no bro and panty. Pm me for more.
luisfrnandes3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 07:57 AM   #10
Alexiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
First i wrote bad slut with red lipstick across my chest and attached the hanger and added a 0.5 kg weight to the hook.
Then i inserted 5 ice cubes into my ass it felt cold i bent over a chair in front of a mirror and then i spanked myself with the brush and played with my pussy after around 2 minutes my ass really hurt so i took a break and inserted the icebubes in my ass and pussy. I continue to spank myself and play with my pussy for about 3 minutes until I came and took a break. I can feel the cold water trickle down my legs and pussyas i recite the degrading mantra . I insert more ice cubes into my ass and pussy again. I touched myself and spanked myself again by now the pain outweighs the pleasure and i begin to cry so i take a break and gag myself then i insert more ice and i feel a squirt of water come out of my cunt.i continue my punishment and recite the mantra from my gagged slutty mouth, after maybe 3 minutes i came again abd waited for the ice to melt and trickle down after this i removed the hanger from my throbbing tortured nipples.
Thank you sir for punishing this slut.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:58 AM   #11
Alexiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Yes sir
This dirty whore will not sit on the toilet seat when peeing.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:38 PM   #12
Alexiss

I am a very bad girl who still needs brutal punishments so that I will learn not to touch myself or to cum without permission.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:02 PM   #13
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiss View Post
First i wrote bad slut with red lipstick across my chest and attached the hanger and added a 0.5 kg weight to the hook.
Then i inserted 5 ice cubes into my ass it felt cold i bent over a chair in front of a mirror and then i spanked myself with the brush and played with my pussy after around 2 minutes my ass really hurt so i took a break and inserted the icebubes in my ass and pussy. I continue to spank myself and play with my pussy for about 3 minutes until I came and took a break. I can feel the cold water trickle down my legs and pussyas i recite the degrading mantra . I insert more ice cubes into my ass and pussy again. I touched myself and spanked myself again by now the pain outweighs the pleasure and i begin to cry so i take a break and gag myself then i insert more ice and i feel a squirt of water come out of my cunt.i continue my punishment and recite the mantra from my gagged slutty mouth, after maybe 3 minutes i came again abd waited for the ice to melt and trickle down after this i removed the hanger from my throbbing tortured nipples.
Thank you sir for punishing this slut.
Thank you for the wonderful report.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 11:01 PM   #14
frogbondage

Alexiss, I'd like to see your master fill your bra and asshole with as much ice that can fit and then fuck your 18 year old cunt with a Peruvian Apple Cactus letting the thorns tear you apart and really teach you a lesson. Once your master is done with the cactus you should have your arms chained over your head while you stand there until all the ice melts and drips down to your toes. And maybe a little icy hot on your clit would be a good way to warm you back up!
frogbondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:32 PM   #15
Alexiss

This slut is a student at the female school of submission and my headmaster only has a pm relationship with me so the punishment given to me by frogbondage can not be administered
And im guessing that the cactus will break my blood limit aswell.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, slave training, slut, whore