Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-07-2022, 06:13 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Heart Break What are things you tried (kink wise) and don't want to again ?

Stuff that didn't go too well, scared you, or you didn't like how it felt during or after.

Mine are :

- anal stuff past a very small diameter
- inserting any underwear thicker than a g-string in my vagina
- nipple torture during PMS (the week leading up to period)
- ruined orgasms
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 12-07-2022, 08:12 AM   #2
subDanni

Diaper related stuff. Wearing or doing stuff in them..
Maybe wearing them isn't the worst. Just not my thing. But doing stuff in them is really not my thing.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 10:06 AM   #3
Sabina
Distinguished Member

I think about these:

- caning when not prepared to
- dirty ATM and scat play
- face slapping
- hair pulling when not in the mood
- abrasion play
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 10:38 AM   #4
Mistress2020

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Stuff that didn't go too well, scared you, or you didn't like how it felt during or after.

Mine are :

- anal stuff past a very small diameter
- inserting any underwear thicker than a g-string in my vagina
- nipple torture during PMS (the week leading up to period)
- ruined orgasms
I will agree with you on that and add a carrot in my pussy (it slipped out a little and poked me when I sat on the bus.) If you do it, wear panties! It is embarrassing to constantly place your hand under your skirt to adjust every time you want to sit.
Mistress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 10:59 AM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thats a nice thread! I think we can learn a lot from it.

For me, well, there are certainly some things, but I would need to think about it...

One thing for sure is, that when I do a game or dare, and I am very euphoric and full of adrenaline, I don't realise quickly enough, what might be dangerous and hurt me. I had some issues with anal insertions, where I needed to take long breaks to insert anything at all, when I did not pay attention and was too quick with the diameter.
And once I was crawling on a rough carpet and I was scratching my ellboys, knees and even my forehead until it was blooding. I only realised after the game that I hurt myself... Wasn't a nice feeling for some days afterwards, but I learned from it to be more careful and stop once a time during a game, is the stuff I am doing still safe?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 11:00 AM   #6
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Anything to do with full body shaving.. I felt awkward at the gym and things for such a long time whilst hair regrew.

Not sure I'll ever try domestic servitude type stuff again, the idea of maiding for someone is fun but actually it was boring without constant attention.

Any kind of pain the to genitals. Not a fan.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 09:30 AM   #7
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Thats a nice thread! I think we can learn a lot from it.

One thing for sure is, that when I do a game or dare, and I am very euphoric and full of adrenaline, I don't realise quickly enough, what might be dangerous and hurt me.

I learned from it to be more careful and stop once a time during a game, is the stuff I am doing still safe?

Thank you Manarus about this and you sharing this feeling
This thing, remind to me some psychology research I have read somewhere at a university study (Yes I sometime read result of univerity studies)

It told, when humans are excited (sexualy aroused in example but not only) they heve more possibility to accept risk and are not in state of mind to judge clearly and straight what is happening or what the consequences can be.

Same can apply with use of psychotropic substances, and it explain what the dangers can be in several activity.

Miss Sabina
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 12-11-2022, 10:18 AM   #8
misrach95

For me shaving completely was very embarrassed for weeks

Limits piss . Face . Blood and scat
misrach95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:36 AM   #9
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
It told, when humans are excited (sexualy aroused in example but not only) they heve more possibility to accept risk and are not in state of mind to judge clearly and straight what is happening or what the consequences can be.

Same can apply with use of psychotropic substances, and it explain what the dangers can be in several activity.

Miss Sabina
This exactly coincides with my experiences^^

Your second paragraph is interesting. So you say, being sexually aroused is the same as being drunk? xD

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 05:33 PM   #10
pluky
getDare Devil

Isn't that just related to being in a sub headspace ?
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 07:05 PM   #11
Roberta50

The thing that I say is whipping.

I was whipped last summer. The whip curled around and wealed my breasts and tummy too.
The weals lasted for weeks so I couldn't go to the beach either.
Roberta50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 03:49 AM   #12
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
This exactly coincides with my experiences^^

Your second paragraph is interesting. So you say, being sexually aroused is the same as being drunk? xD
Not what I state.
The result of research was comparing and say the excitement decreased capability to judge the risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Isn't that just related to being in a sub headspace ?
Good point, we can start discussion about it, pluky

I hope is not OT, but I write my experience:
This state of mind, can happen in very special and intense bondage session, and the state of abandon suppose no real capability of judge, and this is important the Dom/Domme is caring and empathetic to avoid risk and potential damage (psychological and/or physical) and necessary experience, to slow and crate a “landing” and make the partner come back at reality in soft way.

Myself as sub, I really experienced probably only one time during a caning and very adorable Mistress wha was caring and gave so many kisses, hugs and oral sex as returning gift, after she punished me for being naughty.
Myself as Domme, I percepted my partners were in this condition like eight times, during various games, it need very big care, and in one situation I needed to stop the session and cuddle her becouse she felt sense of guiltness

It was important to assure she not ruined it, and was necessary for the her well being

Miss Sabina

PM DARES HERE!

Old 12-30-2022, 03:09 AM   #13
TrippyPet

For me it is nettle play. An amazing sensation while it is happening, but then my whole body itches for two days afterwards and there seems to be no way to ease it off other than just waiting.

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: Face, illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 04:58 AM   #14
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Anything cold is a HUGE turn off mostly...unless I am in a mood.

ATM. Tried it. Seemed like it would be really degrading and it kind of was, but the negative of taste and smell really was just turning me off. Same with most scat play. The smell, the feel is just way too much of a turn off.

Boring. If some aspect...even fun ones...drag on I get bored. Being bored in a session is the worst.

A partner not knowing themselves or not sharing. Heading down dead ends is no fun for anyone.

Mostly, though, I must say that exploration jas led to great discoveries. One must know oneself and know what you are getting into! Exploration leads to this. I would advise NEVER going big on something you havent tried small. And try things with yourself as much as possible before going to do them with others. Several things I thought I would never do...I have discovered I enjoy. Mostly because I eased in and set boundaries and shared those.

Cool thread!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 06:59 AM   #15
phteheven

Might be a lot more general than others here, but:

Being submissive. When you start out you obviously try out stuff and to figure yourself out. I already had a feeling that being told what to do wouldn't do much for me, but hey, try everything once, right? But it was as I expected and submission truly does nothing for me.

Degradation is another one. I generally struggle with name calling and similar things (please don't ever, ever call me daddy), but insulting someone just absolutely does not do anything for me.

Playing with someone who "has no limits". In my experience everyone has limits and the more clearly they are communicated the better any play scenario will be. I'd much rather someone tell me "this might be a limit" and we figure it out together, than the play partner not having a good time. Someone saying they have zero limits always reads like trying too hard to me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk