Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-02-2021, 04:37 PM   #1
Yoyo Foxwell

Default Don't open the spoilers! (LIMIT BREAKER)

Don't open the spoilers!

Below are 6 dares - I say dares, they're closer to punishments - hidden away. The idea is that once you open the spoiler, you HAVE TO complete what you find inside. Be warned, what might be a difficult, but standard task for you might break a limit for someone else.

The exception to this rule is doms, which I will allow to peek inside and see if the dares are suitable for their sub(s).

You can use a dice to pick, get a dom to pick for you, or just choose one at random yourself.

If you are going to participate in this dare, please declare which number box you are going to open in the replies/to your dom, THEN open the box and see what your fate is. Edit your post to confirm you've opened it and tell us when you plan on completing the dare. Add another post with a report once done. If I don't see a report within sufficient time - I'll make sure you know about it.

DO NOT SPOIL THE DARES IN THE REPLIES. USE A SPOILER TAG FOR ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THE DARES AND YOUR REPORTS.

Spoiler:
Starting at your front door, you have 250 steps to find a secluded location (not on your property). Once you reach this location, strip nude, and either wait 2.5 minutes or 50 steps before you put your clothes back on. I'd recommend the 50 steps if you live somewhere cold.

Spoiler:
You are now denied for 2 weeks. No orgasms. If you are already denied as you read this, unlucky! Add 1 month to your time remaining.

Spoiler:
You're going to spend the day crossdressed.
- If you already have crossdressing supplies, you'll be spending 12 hours in full getup, preferably trying as hard as you can to pass. At least 2 hours of this must be spent shopping, and in this time you must buy something new humiliating - more crossdressing supplies or supplies for another kink.
- If you don't have any crossdressing supplies, time to go shopping! In person (no online shopping), purchase panties, a bra or two and either a skirt+top or a dress. Once you're home, get changed and head out and spend 1 hour in public places (shopping/parks etc.).

Spoiler:
It's possible that this is the most limit breaking one, so good luck.
Take a shit as you normally would, but before you wipe, kneel down facing the toilet. Reach in and grab a handful of crap, and clench your hand into a fist. Drop the shit back in, but before you clean your hand off properly, slap yourself in the face (with the shitty hand). To finish off, stick your face in the toilet and flush.

Spoiler:
Lucky! There's a good chance you walk free from this one. Find a cumulative hot potato thread on getDare. You must attempt to post every other entry in the list until someone booms it. To make sure you're not cheating, if two people that aren't you post in a row and then get boomed, you must restart. Make sure that all of your entries properly contribute to the list.

Spoiler:
Unlucky! Roll 2d6, and complete the corresponding dares above. If you land on a six again you may disregard it. If you get the same number twice, do the dare twice.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 11:09 PM   #2
AuxiTheSissy

I’m opening 2! First dare back in a good couple months! Wish me luck!
AuxiTheSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 12:14 AM   #3
Captain_Clack
Baby Member

I will be doing dares 3 and 4.

Likes: Underwear(male), Wedgies, Hypno, Predicament, Pain(not CBT), Watersports, Toilets, Humiliation, Hidden public, Being Controlled.

Dislikes:

Limits: Permanent, Other people, Illegal, Scat, Vomit, Exposure, CBT.
Captain_Clack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 07:40 PM   #4
bondboytight

cant help myself im a sucker for spoilers. ill try 1.
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 08:36 PM   #5
justdave67y

Trying number 6.
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 11:37 AM   #6
Starthief

I rolled a one, so that's the one I'm gonna to be doing. Little nervous though.

Likes: bondage, pet play, being praised, denial, exposure,
cum eating, ass to mouth, degradation, chastity

Dislikes: anal, pain, humiliation, piss, personal information

Limits: heavy pain, messy, social suicide, public, scatt, blood, illegal

Now With PM Dares!

Blackmail bait
Starthief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limit breaking, limits, spoiler