Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-28-2022, 08:18 AM   #511
Taylorcaro

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I'd rather be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. How is this even a choice? I love eating cum (including my own) and I love cumming so... number one, no question

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you I like both, but think I'm gonna go with 2

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you One!

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Honestly, I'm not big on either, but I'd probably go one, just because I wouldn't know what to do while getting my feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Slave for 12 hours and hopefully get even more cum that way!

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple, no doubt

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Don't mind either, but I prefer someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball like it's winter fucking wonderland

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Seriously? I can't do both??? If I had to choose, I'd go 2 on this one

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I'll have go 2 on this one, I think

If you have any questions about my answers or simply want to chat, reach out to me on KIK :P

Love: Anal, sucking, A2M, spanking, cum
Like: Wedgies, semi-public, golden shower, pet play
Unsure: Chastity, scat, full public, pain
Limits: Online exposure, family, illegal, daring pictures - only at first though

Kik: Taylorcaro - feel free to drop me a message!
Taylorcaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 12:47 PM   #512
VsubT

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
BE TIED UP

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
ANYTIME

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
RECEIVE ORAL

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
HAVE SEX WITH WHOEVER I WANT

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
HAVE FEET WORSHIPPED

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
BE USED AS A SLAVE

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
WOULD TRY BOTH - WHIPPED

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
WORSHIP A COUPLE

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
MY OWN

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
SNOWBALL

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
TIED SPREADEAGLE

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
TIED UP & IN CHASTITY

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 01:03 PM   #513
Azwoodguy2004

Definitely tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Would eat my own cum multiple times a day if told to

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Tied up a fucked. Been there done that, want to do it again.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I’ll let them control my orgasams

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Definitely the 12 hours of getting fucked

Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Have done both. Tied in a chair, small chasity cage on with spikes. SO fucked silly was torture

It’s one or the other everyday.

Mistress has a friend that makes me eat my own off her feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Definitely tied and fucked.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Either one, if my mistress reads this, I’ll be doing both

Likes : crossdressing, selfbondage, water sports, spankings and floggings on the ass, humiliation and degradation, oral and anal poundings.

Dislikes : scat, blood, flakes.....

Email : [email protected]
KIK. : Azwoodguy2004
Skype Live:azwoodguy2004
Azwoodguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 01:44 PM   #514
Dentz99

Rather be tied and teased

Cum any time and eat it

Blidfolded and recieve oral

Have sex woth anyone and they are in control

Worship feet

Throat fucked

Hot wax

Worship couple

My own

Snowball

Tied spread eagle

Tied and forced to watch and be used

Kik: dentz9

Dislikes: Pain, anal, full public, cum eating
Limits: Scat, Piss, Permanent, Extreme pain, cbt, Extreme Public, Family, blackmail, personal information, face
Dentz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 02:02 PM   #515
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post
A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

I would rather be tied up and teased.

easy. cum any time I want.

I would rather be fucked.

Also easy. I would rather have sex with anyone iI want.

I don't like feet worship. from a hygenic prospective most of the time. So if the feet are very clean I can imagine myself worshipping them. But Otherwise i would rather have them worship mine even though i won't enjoy it.

I take the one hour. I won't be a slave if i don't agree.

hot wax dripped on me. by a mile

I can see myself in both position's. but the second one only in fantasy as i dislike cheating a lot. so I choose to worship the couple

someone else's. makes it more dirt

snowball them

fucked in the ass

second option. as i said i dislike cheating

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
Some hard choices here.

kik: Anal.Sub.Slut or just PM

Wallclaimer: veronika
AMA
VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 02:32 PM   #516
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Tied up and teased

I assume that it’d be licking up my pussy juice… I’d happily lap it up

Receive oral, gender isn’t an issue, and I’d happily reciprocate, still blind folded

Sex with anyone (who consents) I like the idea of loss of control

Neither are appealing…. Have mine worshipped?

Be a slave for 12 hrs

Whipped

Worship a couple

Another’s… I’m curious

I don’t know what snowballing is…

Either… spread eagle

Chastity one, but honestly, I’d probably cut my losses, someone insisting I violate a limit isn’t someone I want

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 12:53 AM   #517
mystight

Being tied up of course

I would rather cum and swallow every day.

Being tied and fucked is more fun.

The first option duh.

Dont care much for feet so I would serve them

Used as a slave, one hour non stop is too much.

Tied and whipped.

Both options are fun, why choose?
someone else's.
snowball
I would rather be doggy style fucked.

I will take the first option.

Likes: Humiliation,control, forced feminization, bondage, pain, anal , crossdressing (leggings, tight), hypnosis,
spanking, tit torture.
Neutral : cum eating, chores
Limits: public, cbt, family, scat, medical, bestiality or other illegal activities, abdl, sleep control,blood, piss play,messy,extreme pain, long dares(over 2 hours)

PM Dares

If you want a follow-up on a dare you have posted me in a thread just pm me.

Items&Clothes
mystight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 08:32 AM   #518
davide.86

Being tied up and teased with no mercy

Cum and swallow

Receive oral

First one

Worship (female) feet

Used as a slave

Hot wax

First one

Someone else's. I find that disgusting but the fact that it is humiliating turns me on.

Snowball

Bukkake

Second one, it is more humiliating
davide.86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 07:47 AM   #519
Sissilyboy

Being tied up

Than i will swallow it every time

Want to get the experience how it is to be fucked while being tied up

be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Scenario 2

Whipped

Tied up

Test someone else, i know my own

Lick feet

Tied up doggy style

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 02:02 PM   #520
danny_zero_00

Be tied up and teased, preferably for hours and hours without being allowed to cum.

I want to have to swallow all of my own cum.

I want to be tied up and fucked by anyone and everyone haha

They are in complete control of all my orgasms. Chastity cage please!

Worship feet.

Take as much cum as possible.

Tied and whipped but only on my balls.

Worship a couple (suck his cock and then eat her creampie too)

Why not both. I'll take all the cum. haha

Why not both. I'll take all the cum. haha

Tied up spread eagle while everybody cums or squirts on me!

option 1, locked in chastity and forced to watch her fuck whoever she wants. Plus hopefully she makes me clean her up after, licking up all their cum.

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 03:19 PM   #521
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

tied up and teased

cum and swallow. More times the better!

Hard choice! Both! If I had to pick one tied up and fucked but can't stop. But I do see humiliation of other side not knowing if anyone you pass fucked you.

have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control

Worship feet

throat fucked for an hour

Both. But tied and whipped

Only choice is really worship a couple but would love to made to watch a SO

Simeone else's is a lot more humiliating. Even better if I am given their cum so both of us know who other person is.

cum off feet. Or 3rd option of them snowballing me.

Both at same time. Ok if 1, tied in doggy style.

deepthroat 5 guys

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 05:50 AM   #522
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

-tied up and teased

-cum anytime but swallow

-blindfolded and receive oral

-sex with anyone I want but they have control of orgasms and I have to worship them

-worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be free
-used as a slave for 12 hours

-tied and whipped

-worship a couple

-my own cum

-luck cum off feet

-tied up spread eagle and ejaculated on

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. [/B]
-violate a limit, get humiliated and deepthroat 5 guys

Give me some diaper dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431742
Breadbonjour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 06:54 PM   #523
jasmineflower

Tied up and teased.
Only cum once a year.
Ooh...... both sound really fun, but I'm going with the second one.
First option.
Have my feet worshipped, tho i don't liek eihter option.
Second option.
Tied and whipped.
Worship a couple.
Someone else's.
Snowball.
First option.
Second option.
jasmineflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 10:16 AM   #524
wantmytitssore

Definitely be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow

I want to cum anytime I wish so I'll swallow it all

Be blindfolded and receive oral, this way the person would know how horny it makes me not to know

I prefer them to be in control of my orgasms

That's not my thing but I'd say having my feet worshipped

One hour is too short, let's go for twelve!

Tied and whipped without hesitation

Worship a couple

Someone else's cum, though I have nothing against eating mine

Lock cum off feet

Tied in doggy style and be fucked in the ass, that's a fantasy of mine

I'll chose the second option, being humiliated, made to violate a limit and deep throat five guys look like a good punishment

Likes: nipple play, clit play, pain, clamps, dice dare, spanking, being called a dirty slut and talking about how my tits, pussy and ass should be punished

Limits: friends/family, public, blood, needles, messy/disgusting

Kik me to ask any dirty question you have in mind, the dirtier the better!
wantmytitssore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 07:27 AM   #525
SubmissivePaul
Baby Member

Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
I would stuggle helplessly, while getting teased in tight bondage.

You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
I would constantly have my mouth filled with my own cum.

Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Take my ass while i squirm and moan in my bindings.

You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Having sex with anyone i want AND giving up control? Thats sounds like a win/win.

Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Sucking on some sexy soles.

Taking the 12 hours here. I wonder what they got planned for me...

Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
I don't got any experience with wax, so let's give that one a try.

Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

I would be the best slut that couple has ever seen.

Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Eating your own cum always feels so humiliating - so let's go with that.

Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Cum and feet!? Sign me up!

Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
I always wanted to know how it feels to drown in cum.

Violate a limit, get humiliated and deepthorat some cocks? Thats sounds way more exciting.
(Self-) Bondage, Gags, Anal, Tasks & Dares, Feet & Socks, Toys, Punishments, Blindfolds & Hoods

Toys:
Rope, Cuffs, (Ball-, Ring-, Penis, Harness-) Gags, Plugs, Dildo, Hood, Blindfold, Socks, Stockings, Heels

SubmissivePaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth