Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-24-2022, 05:12 PM   #1
patrickm

Default Slipping in Only a Towel

Lost a game of connect4 to QAPage. My forfeit was to slip in the hall outside of my roommate's room while wearing just a towel. I hoped he wouldn't hear and would stay in his room. QA wished differently, here's the chat log where I told him what happened.

[18:42:44] patrickm: So I grabbed my smallest towel that I could still wrap around my waist comfortably, so that I'd have as little cloth as possible to cover me.
[18:43:11] QAPage: and?
[18:43:36] patrickm: I jumped in the shower for a few minutes, got soaking wet, and then headed into the hall without toweling off. Just before I got to my roommate's door, I pretended to slip.
[18:44:34] patrickm: But I slipped a little too well and ended up tripping over a box in the hallway. I actually did hit my head pretty hard, though nothing serious.
[18:45:07] patrickm: Well, my roommate heard and a couple of seconds later he came out into the hall.
[18:46:07] patrickm: The towel covered a bit of my left thigh, but besides that, I was completely naked.
[18:46:27] patrickm: So he came out to see me sprawled face up on the ground pretty much bare ass nude.
[18:46:59] QAPage: lol nude?
[18:47:25] patrickm: Yup, cock out and everything.
[18:47:32] QAPage: lmao nice
[18:48:01] QAPage: did he help you up?
[18:48:13] patrickm: He laughed. But when I just blinked at him, pretending to still be dazed, he realized I might actually be hurt.
[18:48:28] QAPage: lol
[18:48:42] patrickm: He first sat me up and checked out the back of my head. I didn't move the towel to cover me.
[18:49:11] QAPage: so you sat there nude while he examined you?
[18:49:12] patrickm: He said he needed better light, so he helped me to my feet. I tried to bring the towel with me, but he was standing on it, so I couldn't pick it up.
[18:49:54] QAPage: lmao
[18:51:47] patrickm: He helped me to the kitchen, me still stark naked. I used one hand to cover my junk. He examines the back of my head under the sink light and says it doesn't look like there's any swelling or bruising.
[18:52:35] QAPage: lol he didnt notice the swelling down below
[18:53:05] patrickm: I say I think I'll be fine. He asked if I needed ice. I said no and said I wanted to dry off and get dressed. He said that was probably a good idea and joked about getting his phone to snap a picture. I flipped him off and walked back to the towel.
[18:53:22] patrickm: I didn't bother wrapping it around me as I walked back to my room.
[18:53:31] QAPage: lol nice
[18:54:02] QAPage: oh to be a fly on the wall
[18:54:37] QAPage: gg mate

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to patrickm for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk