Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #1
Is Niet

Default Spelling

It's begun to annoy me of late the number of blatantly wrong misspellings on this website. The occasional typo is one thing, and we can all usually catch which are typos, but there are so many dares now that just have horribly bungled spellings in them to the point where it just annoys me. Can we do anything about this? I mean, moderators, what do you think about the situation?
Old 11-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Yes, me too, I've noticed that. It's especially annoying when people do this on purpose! It's horribly difficult to understand for anyone and particularly for users whose first language isn't English (like me). I don't think it's the mods responsibility to check everyone's posts to make sure they're correctly written though...

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 11-06-2007 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Added important comment
Old 11-06-2007, 10:35 PM   #3
F_SL

wat d0 yoo mene?

But seriously, I agree! I think that the people themselves should realize that someone with horrible misspellings wont be taken very seriously...
Old 11-07-2007, 07:00 AM   #4
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Default I agree

YUp... Many misspellings on this site. I usually never bother to read these people's posts.

It's annoying when you point out their errors, and they are like "I dun crere! I splel liek i wunt to."

Oh well....

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:06 AM   #5
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleStrawberry View Post
YUp... Many misspellings on this site. I usually never bother to read these people's posts.

It's annoying when you point out their errors, and they are like "I dun crere! I splel liek i wunt to."

Oh well....
I don't read them anymore either. I used to try to decipher those but to no avail... Makes my eyes bleed!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:10 AM   #6
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

iespell, sometimes i dont use is to check my work, sometimes i do.
Closed Thread