Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2020, 02:30 AM   #1
Sophiehogt

Default Crossdressing vacation

Hello there!

In the end of next week, I plan to go onto vacation in full Sophie mode (I've only been twice out as a girl, and that was by night, so that's a very huge step up for me).

I plan to go certainly in Amsterdam, since it's not that far and, per my researches, crossdresser friendly (please tell me if it's wrong or if you have a better idea!) x)

Anyway, I'm here because I'd love to ask you to decide what I will wear, if I'll have some specific activities, some rules, etc... Mostly what I'll wear. The rest is up to you

Please note that if I have to buy something, I'd give a maximum of 100€ (more to buy some stuff there), and I have to receive them on time to leave (Thrusday or Friday of next week, so 16th or 17th).

Thanks you all! :3

Likes: Crossdressing, clothing control, bondage, selfbondage, heels, hidden public, underwear control, breathplay, candle wax pain

Limits : Public, sensory deprivation, Oral, hard anal, facial exposure, feeding

Toys; Lots of ropes, zipties, cuffs, buttplug, vibrator, feminine clothes (almost everything), anal hook

KIk : sophiehogt
Never hesitate to send me task in MP, Kik or calendar please :3
My calendar

Sophiehogt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk