Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-26-2023, 03:51 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Men, would you take part in a masturbation competition?

Question only for males. Would you take part in a masturbation competition?
You will compete against 4 other males and there are three parts for which you can win points.
  1. First you will have to make yourself hard as quickly as possible. He who gets hard the quickest will receive 5 points, the next 4 points, and so forth.
  2. Then you will have to orgasm. Points are earned the same as previously. First to ejaculate receives the 5 points.
  3. Lastly, it will be measured how far you shot your cum. He who shot furthest receives the most points.

Then all will be added up and most points wins.

Some rules on how it all works:
  • You are not allowed to cum or masturbate a week prior to the competition
  • You are naked and kneeling in a seperate room. You are also blindfolded.
  • You may only start touching when you hear the start signal.
  • There will be someone else in the room to judge you. They will look at your penis very closely but not say anything nor touch you. The session will also be recorded with high resolution cameras zoomed in on your penis so that the timing can be accurately judged later.
  • You will masturbate using your hand only. No visual or other stimuli.
  • You may aim when you orgasm to try to get it the furtest but you may not otherwise move.

Would you participate?
Do you think you could win? How many points for each part?
Or would you not participate but would rather be the judge?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 08-29-2023, 10:34 AM   #2
tarheel52

Yes I would definitely participate. My points on how I think I would do are bolded.
  1. First you will have to make yourself hard as quickly as possible. He who gets hard the quickest will receive 5 points, the next 4 points, and so forth.
    I would be rock hard as soon as I was instructed to get naked and kneel. I would get first in this competition.
    5 points

2. Then you will have to orgasm. Points are earned the same as previously. First to ejaculate receives the 5 points.
    I often take awhile to cum. But I cum at least once per day. Having not cum for a week prior, I think I’d be pretty fast. Second place.
    4 points

3. Lastly, it will be measured how far you shot your cum. He who shot furthest receives the most points.
    This is where I’d fail. I only shoot a good distance if I’ve been edged many times. I consider myself to produce a lot of cum, but I wouldn’t shoot far trying to cum as fast as possible. Last place.
    1 point

10 points

I’d definitely participate and I think I’d do pretty good. I’d judge too, but I’d rather be one of the masturbation competitors.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 09:57 AM   #3
Brikoviper

Sounds good i.d sign up

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 10:49 AM   #4
Newfoundsex

This sounds like an amazing competition. I'd have so much fun participating!
    Not cumming for a week, I'd be seconds. If I didn't win first, I'd be a close second
    A long time like that, I'd definitely last a short time. Knowing I'm competing AND have to do it blindfolded in front of someone watching me and recording it, god I'd be done in record time.
    When I'm excited, I shoot far. I think comparatively, I'd do well, maybe first or second!

I'd happily participate and return after for a judging session. I think the rules sound great, and I'd hope to be present for the final judging, when they review the tapes too! I wonder what my prize would be

Kik: Donwinters443
beat my meat
Newfoundsex is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk