Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-03-2021, 02:42 AM   #1
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Default Kinky Spa Story

Here's a story I wrote following a blog post elsewhere that was a real turn-on. Normally I like fantasising about submissive and masochistic women in these situations, but this time I wanted to write as if I was being dominated myself...
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 02:45 AM   #2
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

I’m lying in the fierce heat of the sauna, as instructed, on a towel on its highest bench. My arms are stretched out behind my head and I can feel sweat dripping and pooling on my body. Each breath through my nose is slightly painful from the eucalyptus-infused hot air. The herbal enema administered earlier by Nurse Crisp has now had its secondary effect: my member remains fully erect and throbbing: incredibly sensitive but unable to climax despite the boiling need in my loins. The idea is to retain sexual energy and build health and vitality through the denial of orgasm.

Despite the heat and the distracting sexual pressure I’m grateful for the rest. Nurse Sharp has supervised a very thorough workout in the outdoor gym, putting my naked body through a mixed cardio and muscle programme calibrated to work every part. I was on the receiving end of a number of stinging blows with the flogger by the end of the programme but I think she was pleased with my efforts which left me breathless and sweating on trembling legs, despite the cool & fresh morning air.

With little chance for recovery though I was to be taken, still naked, to the jet shower room. Although the effects of the herbal remedy had not yet kicked in, to my shame (and delight) the prospect of her further ministrations had left me somewhat excited in any case. She looked physically strong and competent with a haughty expression of amusement and disdain as she directed me, with an occasional slap on the buttocks, deliberately past some of the few female clients awake this early, lounging in robes around the outdoor pool. My appearance drew a few amused glances and disparaging comments in a variety of languages.

I was ushered to the end of a white-tiled corridor-like room past some gleaming chrome pipe work and various valves and taps. The door shut heavily behind Nurse Crisp. I turned back to where she stood at the other end, a wide brass-nozzled hose in one hand, the other on a lever, chin up and a severe expression on her face. “Time for a cold jet shower. This treatment will massage those aching muscles very effectively and I’m sure you’ll find the cold water bracing. Now face me, hands on your head, legs spread.”

For the next 5 minutes she pummelled me all over with the jet, with me turning according to her commands. I struggled to control my breathing from the shocking onslaught of cold water but part of me enjoyed the experience, especially after the workout. Presently she directed the jet away from me, but she was not done yet. "Face me, hands on your head again please!" She adjusted the brass nozzle and the thick jet of water was replaced by a shower-like spray. "This setting is especially invigorating, designed to tone your skin. In training I was given a full body treatment by Miss Christine on this setting - she likes us to know what our clients are experiencing. I spent the whole day pink and tingling all over afterwards.” She paused and continued more teasingly “I was entirely naked, naturally. Now hold still!" Her words had send an erotic charge right through me as I’m sure they were meant to. Walking closer with the hose she brought it to bear on my chest. The jet stung my skin hard, bouncing off and making me gasp louder at the intensity. "Keep quiet and control your breathing! In through the nose and out through the mouth.” Once again she worked the jet thoroughly all over me. The jet lingered for a few excruciating seconds on my semi-erect member before she shut it down. I was left gasping, slightly hunched with my hands cupped protectively around my member, my skin red and tingling fiercely all over. Hands on hips she looked me up and down appraisingly. “That will do for now. Put on your robe and you can have some breakfast. I’ll see you at 11am precisely for your sauna.”

I was grateful for permission to eat and also drink, gulping down a pint of water and taking a modest selection from the healthy buffet. As I ate however I felt myself becoming erect under my robe. I stood to refill my coffee and it was obvious that my cock had become strainingly engorged. With every step I felt the fabric of my robe rub against my glans with nearly painful sensitivity. I abandoned my coffee and hastily left the now full breakfast room and made my way back to my room, ignoring some of the female sniggers on the journey.

Back in my room I threw my robe off and looked down at my straining dick with excitement and dispair. I knew there was no prospect of release but I couldn’t resist a few guilty strokes. What would the nurses say if they caught me? Surely I’d be subject to some particularly strict discipline. After a particularly difficult pee I lay down on my bed and drifted into sleep.

I woke with a start, hearing my bedroom door open. My hand was cupped protectively around my still rock-hard cock but I glanced to the side to see Nurse Crisp looking down at me, arms crossed and a disapproving expression on her face. “You just can’t resist touching it, can you? Well, it’s time for your next treatment in the sauna. Get your robe on and follow me unless you want to walk through the spa with that on display…and don’t pretend a bit of you doesn’t want to!”

So here I am anxiously awaiting the next part of my treatment, throbbing and sweating in the sauna. The door clicks open and shuts softly. Nurse Crisp approaches, a bunch of birch twigs in each hand…”Now you’re warmed up it’s time for a fully body massage with these, front and back. This will really stimulate your circulation.” With that she begins to vigorously beat me all the way from the soles of my feet to my back, as I lie awkwardly on top of my erection. Each stroke stings my skin and she keeps up a rapid staccato slapping rhythm. “Now, turn over. Stretch your arms straight back behind your head. Don’t you dare try and protect yourself.” This time she starts at my hands, moving down my arms, over my armpits and nipples and gradually down my belly. I am gasping with the intensity. “Good boy…nearly done…” the birch twigs reach my cock and the sensation is like a white lightning bolt through my body until she passes down to my squirming toes. “All done. Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” I’ll be back for you in 5 minutes. She administers a final playful slap to my cock head that has me doubling up and gasping before leaving the sauna.

After five minutes my heart is racing. My skin still feels on fire and the sweat is running off me in rivulets. Nurse Crisp walks in. “Up you get! Time for your final treatment. The coup de grace, you might say.” Opposite the sauna is a large circular ribbed cage-like structure. Mounted on the ribs of the cage are multiple showerheads. “This is our newest item of equipment. It’s a custom made device to Ms Christine’s design. It will administer a very powerful ice-cold water massage to every part of your body simultaneously.” In her hand she holds a silver object like a small flattened egg. “This is a remote control electric prostate stimulator. This will unlock your ability to climax. The combination of these two devices creates a…memorable…experience. Now spread your legs…” She inserts the stimulator with expert fingers and leads me into the shower. My legs are parted and secured, as are my arms, stretched out to either side. The safe word is on the tip of my tongue but I swallow it back. “Are you ready?” I nod. She presses a button on the remote control in her hand and the egg begins to vibrate also give off a pulsing electric shock. This creates a huge crescendo of sensation inside me with my internal muscles clenching and spasming, my balls tightening. With an animalistic cry I begin to orgasm, shooting a comically huge stream of semen in a high arc towards Nurse Crisp. As I do she pulls a lever and the shower erupts into life around me, engulfing me in needle jets of icy water…

…A man in a robe is wheeled back through the spa in a wheelchair by Nurse Crisp. He seems to be either exhausted or sedated but his face shows the aftershock of extreme sensation…his passing draws some comment from the other guests…what on earth has been done to him…can I try it…please?
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,

Last edited by ycoldwater; 08-03-2021 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Typos
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk