Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-27-2024, 08:47 AM   #1
Hornywalrus

Male 22/male/switch seeks 21-30/female/switch in any place

22/male/switch seeks 21-30/female/switch in any place

Hi!
Posted here a while ago without much luck. Reposting again as I'm getting back into this stuff and would be cool to find someone online to explore BDSM, dares etc with

About me
I'm a 22 year old computer science student from Australia. Not super outgoing but if I vibe with someone then I am super chatty. Expect me to constantly be nerding out about some cool computer science topic (may need to be punished for this). When I'm not thinking about programming I'm either playing games or hanging out with friends at uni. Very chill life which is why I'm looking to spice it up!

About you
I'm looking for a girl who's interested in doing some domming/subbing (or both! I'm flexible and into anything as long as you're into it too. I find the idea of being submissive to someone so hot, whether it's me doing it for someone else or someone else doing it for me). I don't expect (or really want) you to be super serious about BDSM, just a casual relationship to test the waters and explore together. Would be great if you have similar likes/limits to me but I should be pretty flexible. Would also like someone comfortable with pics and vids (though I have no expectation of face being shown). As for timezone, I'm in Australia so I can't expect too much. My sleep schedule is nonexistent so I can find time for you regardless of timezone.

Here are my likes/limits:
Loves: Wedgies (except messy and atomic/ripping), edging/masturbation, humiliation, public
Limits: People I know, illegal, permanent, fully public, blood, severe pain, messy, scat
No toys, just random household objects.

If you're interested respond here or DM me here or on my new kik (awawa23456)
Hornywalrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk