Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2024, 07:53 AM   #1
subDanni

Default When friendzone becomes fun

Emma and Oliver sat down on the couch in the living room, while Sophie went to the kitchen to make a some night food. Oliver had just picked them up at a party, after they messed up their original arrangments to get home.

Emma: Is everything OK? I'm sorry we woke you up.
Oliver: Nah, it's fine. Don't worry.

Emma noticed that Oliver was a bit upset. She knew she was taking advantage of his kind nature.

Emma: I can see that you're upset, though.

Oliver hesitated, before he answered. Emma sort of knew she was pushing it with the favours she asked of him.

Oliver: It's just..

He struggled to be honest. Oliver wasn't a confrontational type of person, so Emma decided to help him in the right direction. Despite often asking for favors, she did feel a bit bad about it.

Emma: Come on, tell me. It's better to be honest. I said we could take a cab if you weren't able to pick us up.

She did offer other solutions often, but deep down she almost always knew he would say yes anyways.

Oliver: Well it's just that I drive you places, pick you up, you borrow my car, I pay for gas, I usually grocery shop..

Oliver paused for a moment. Emma knew all this was true. She felt worse now that he mentioned it all, and for taking it for granted. He even kept out the fact that she rented a largre spare bedroom from him for next to nothing.

Oliver: I know you study and I work, but sometimes it feels like I do too much for you. Especially considering...you know..

Emma looked at him, with her big blue eyes.

Emma: Yeah, I know.

Oliver was the kind of person who would go along well with everyone. Good socially, kind, smart and funny. With girls, he often ended up on the friendly side and with Emma, he had perhaps been a bit naive and hopeful. She'd moved in with him after breaking up with her boyfriend a few months earlier and despite being flirty with each other, it quickly became clear that Oliver was in her friend zone. He accepted it of course, but it was frustrating for him when she asked for favours and took advantage of his kindness. Emma had a very playful personality that was easy to like - and for some, easy to misunderstand as more than just friendly. Yet she enjoyed being playful in a sexual way too, but didn't see herself going into a serious relationship in that moment.

Oliver: I'm sorry, it just feels a little weird.
Emma: I understand. I know you've done a lot for me, but I'm not sure how I can repay you, though.
Oliver: Don't worry about it. I guess..

Emma looked at Oliver, with her big cute blue eyes again.

Emma: Yes?
Oliver: I just feel like I'm taken for granted, you know..
Emma: Yes. I know.

Emma looked down, while she thought about how she could repay him. She looked back up at him, with a cute smile. Maybe the fact that she was influenced by alcohol made her come up with this suggestion.

Emma: Maybe you want a hand job?
Oliver: Eh..

Oliver was surprised and almost offended. Mainly because he didn't want her to feel pressured into doing something sexual for him. Of course he knew about her playfulness when it came to sex too. Her tone was so nonchalant. Like it was just an easy favor for her to do for him.

Emma: Blow job? Hehe.
Oliver: I'm not sure if that's appropriate.
Emma: You don't want one?
Oliver No no, of course. I mean...It's just..
Emma: Come on. It'll make me feel better. And you, right? Maybe it's better to get one from Sophie? She's pretty hot, right?

Sophie officially lived at her parents house, but would often sleep over in Emma's room. She was 19 and one year younger than Emma, and hadn't found a place to live yet. Living with her parents was frustrating, so crashing in Oliver's apartment was pretty convenient for her, and she already had a bunch of her stuff there. Just as their conversation turned sexual, Sophie entered the room.

Sophie: What are you talking about?
Emma: Hehe. I just felt bad for waking up Oliver and have him pick us up tonight.

Sophie looked at Oliver, tilting her head slightly to one side. Expressing some humility.

Sophie: Sorry..

Emma smiled playfully.

Emma: And I said you'll give him a blow job for the trouble.
Sophie: Oh, really..?
Emma: You won't mind, right?

Along with a playful smile, Emma had a mean look in her eyes. Mean, in a dominant and sexy way.

Sophie: No of course not.
Emma: Hehe, he looks a bit embarrassed now.

Oliver did feel more shy when suddenly two sexy girls talked about hand jobs and blow jobs in front of him. Especially when it involved him. Yet, he didn't manage to respond before Sophie got down on her knees and pushed his legs to the sides and started to open his pants. In her mind, it was already agreed that she would blow him. She wore a red tight-fitting dress, that went down to about the middle of her thighs. She still had her black high heels on, which made it a really sexy pose when she was on her knees, with her back arched. Emma's outfit was in contrast a bit more dominant - black leather leggings and dark-blue top. She was barefoot now, but wore high heels at the party. Oliver moaned quietly when Sophie pulled out his cock with her soft hands and placed her lips around his cock head. She could feel him grow inside her mouth when she started to suck on his cock head and put more of it into her mouth. It all happened so fast, and Oliver almost couldn't believe what was happening. It felt like a dream. It wasn't like he'd never fantasized about them, and now suddenly it became reality. Emma moved closer to him on the couch and took her arm under his shirt. Feeling his abs and chest, and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Emma: We don't want you to feel like we take you for granted, Oliver.
Oliver: Mmmm.

Sophie softly touched the inside of his upper thighs, while she worked on his cock with her mouth. Emma gently placed her hand on Sophie's head, pushing it down on his cock.

Emma: Isn't she good at giving head?
Oliver: Mmmh..yes, very.
Emma: She likes being a little slutty. Especially when I tell her to.

Sophie moaned and kept sucking when she heard Emma's comments. She enjoyed being a slut at Emma's directions. Oliver moaned in pleasure too, as Emma got even closer to him and kept feeling his abs and chest. He viewed all her fondling as an invitation, so he grabbed one of Emma's breasts under her top. Feeling it over her push up bra first, but quickly got his hand under her bra and directly at her soft and firm breast. Emma smiled at him, while Sophie sucked him faster and faster. He struggled to hold back, when she had his cock head in her mouth and jerked his cock with her hand for a few seconds, and then taking his entire cock deep down her throat. All while looking up at Oliver. After deep-throating his cock, she sucked on his cock head, before jerking his cock again. This time Oliver came. Directly into her mouth. Sophie swallowed his load and smiled.

Emma: Awe good girl.

Sophie gently stroked him a bit more, and licked his cock clean of any remaining mess. She loved the taste of his cum and didn't want to waste a drop. When licking his half erect cock, she placed her hands back on his inner thighs. Oliver could not remember the last time he felt so satisfied. It was amazing and still felt like a dream. Sophie licked her lips while looking at Oliver, and stood up. Emma giggled.

Emma: Hehe. Look at him. He can't believe what just happened. Did you enjoy it, Oliver?

Oliver nodded.

Sophie: Hehe, I'm glad you liked it.

Emma stood up beside Sophie and made her turn around. She lifted Sophie's dress, exposing her black satin thong, which didn't cover much of Sophie's ass. Emma grabbed one of Sophie's ass cheeks.

Emma: And there are other parts of Sophie to play with another time, Oliver.

Sophie pretended like she didn't love being exposed and grabbed in front of Oliver.

Sophie: Oh no, Emma, stop it..
Emma: Haha. You love it, don't you.

Sophie turned her head and looked back at Emma with a very playful look on her face.

Emma: What a slutty girl we have here..

Emma slapped Sophie's ass a few times and told her to sit down so they could enjoy the night food she'd prepared, before going to bed.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk