Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-15-2021, 04:32 AM   #406
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
An extra point for putting on heavy blusher & dark lip gloss before you leave your room
My attire is already bordering on slutty... this would push it firmly into slut territory...!! And yet... I find myself seriously considering it... it would be so humiliating though... I bet Danielle would be pleased...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You aren't the only one! A double bra is definitely interesting and the attire is very noticeable going to be fun today!
It's super noticeable... especially my bust... my boobs look ready to rip through my top... lol...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:38 AM   #407
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
My attire is already bordering on slutty... this would push it firmly into slut territory...!! And yet... I find myself seriously considering it... it would be so humiliating though... I bet Danielle would be pleased...
That's what I was angling for

I know you'd love the embaressment, you might have to ask Danielle to change your panties...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:40 AM   #408
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Go for it Sara. I mean, you can always tell the boys you lost a bet with Danielle. The makeup might only make the story more believable. You don't want to believe you wanted to dress like this for them would you?

Before you out of your room, why don't you edge yourself once in that attire to give yourself some courage?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:41 AM   #409
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
That's what I was angling for

I know you'd love the embaressment, you might have to ask Danielle to change your panties...
Thanks for bringing my attention to my panties... I just realised the crotch is already damp...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-15-2021, 04:43 AM   #410
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Do it! Wonder if Danielle will let you keep the panties for the day or if you will be removing them at some point......
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:44 AM   #411
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Go for it Sara. I mean, you can always tell the boys you lost a bet with Danielle. The makeup might only make the story more believable. You don't want to believe you wanted to dress like this for them would you?

Before you out of your room, why don't you edge yourself once in that attire to give yourself some courage?
That's what they're going to think aren't they...?? Oh god they're going to think that I wanted to dress like this...

Will I get an extra point for the edge...??

Old 01-15-2021, 04:49 AM   #412
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Do it! Wonder if Danielle will let you keep the panties for the day or if you will be removing them at some point......
I do hope so. I mean, they might notice that the pink panties they could see are suddenly gone.

Quote:
That's what they're going to think aren't they...?? Oh god they're going to think that I wanted to dress like this...

Will I get an extra point for the edge...??
Yes, yes they are. Unless you tell them That would be a very easy point. You can have a point if you hold your edge for 10 seconds though. Fully dressed, and rubbing through the outside of your panties.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-15-2021, 06:16 AM   #413
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok... on popular demand the points I need per orgasm escalates by one after each orgasm going forward... so I need 21 points for my next orgasm...

I have to admit... and I might just regret this... but I do want to see how far I can push myself... I do reserve the right to enforce Bdsub's kind suggestion of the points needed dropping back to 20 after they reach 25 if things unbearable of stop being fun...
I want to suggest a new task together with the increase of cost:
-10 point - Reduce the cost of an orgasm by 1 (cannot be lower than 20)

Any comments on that?

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 06:28 AM   #414
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I want to suggest a new task together with the increase of cost:
-10 point - Reduce the cost of an orgasm by 1 (cannot be lower than 20)

Any comments on that?
I like the premise of this, but even I can see it doesn't work mathematically.

There's no benefit to her.

Something like when she gets to 25 points for an orgasm, spending 10 points to reset to 20 might work...

Old 01-15-2021, 07:36 AM   #415
Ergus

One suggestions serving you like risk. How abou a chance to earn multiple points?

Has to be dine while 2 other flatmates are home and between 1pm and 11pm.

For every 15 minutes you stay naked and not covering up in a public area of the flat you get 1 point. But you can only stopp within the first minute after each 15 min periode. But if you quit during the 15 mins (minute 2 til timer goes off for 15 min) you loose all points and get one minus point also.
Ergus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 10:10 AM   #416
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

After the last webinar of the morning ended I stood in front of the mirror... and decided I'd please you all... I applied heavy blusher and dark pink lip gloss... and even added a healthy dose of eyeshadow for good measure... yep... with my attire and make-up I was definitely venturing towards slutty territory... what was I doing...??

Scared but excited my fingers started playing with my pussy through the leggings and thong... found my clit... swollen as expected... started rubbing it... still looking at myself in the mirror... looking and feeling sluttier by the minute... suddenly edged... tried to hold it... almost went over... had to stop rubbing... damn... I'm terrible at holding edges...!! I gave it another try... edged again... no luck again... didn't even make it to 5 seconds before I had to stop rubbing... moaned loudly this time... no... holding the edge wasn't going to work... I left my room a little angry with myself and super super desperate because of the edges...

I entered the living room... as luck would have it all four of my housemates were there...!! Three pairs of eyes gravitated to the most prominent object(s) in the room... my boobs... while the last pair of eyes - Danielle's - looked right into mine and grinned... I'm still amazed I didn't die of embarrassment... I muttered a quick 'hi' and went to the kitchen to fix myself a sandwich... and to hopefully escape their scrutiny... sandwich ready I made for the dining table... when Danielle said 'I'll give you company while you eat'... and joined me... and before I knew it everyone was sitting around me at the dining table... I had to eat my sandwich under their curious gaze... I could feel my chest being thoroughly examined... my nipples hardened and pressed against the cups of the first bra... then Danielle asked me 'Are you going somewhere?'... I looked at her questioningly so she said 'You have make-up on so I thought you were heading out?'... she'd put me in a spot... I said the first thing that came to mind... 'Uh... yeah... just to the supermarket to pick up a couple of things'... she said 'You should have put on the lip gloss after you ate, silly... now you'll have to put it on again...!!'... Great... draw more attention to my slutty make-up I thought... by the time I was done eating the sandwich all four of them had given me a small list of things that I had to get for them from the supermarket...

I stood up and bent over to place my plate in the dishwasher... my bottom was facing the dining table... there was no way they would have missed seeing my pink lace thong through the leggings... as I straightened up Danielle said 'Um... Sares??'... I turned to face her, thinking Now what...??... she went on 'If I were you I'd change out of the leggings when going to the supermarket... amongst other things it'll be too cold to wear thin leggings outside'... she said it with an emphasis on *amongst other things*... Ryan had a small smile on his face... Lucas's smile was wider... and Vishal actually looked at Danielle and chuckled... I was so embarrassed I just said 'Yeah... good idea... thanks...' and left the kitchen and went up to my room...

My brain was still trying to process what had happened... I took a few minutes to think about how I felt... two words came to mind... embarrassed and horny... my pussy was soaked... one hand reached inside the leggings and rubbed my clit through the thong... the other hand groped and squeezed my boobs through the double bra... small moans escaped my lips... I was on the verge of an edge when I heard a knock on my door... I removed my hand from my leggings... tried to compose myself... opened the door...

It was Danielle... she looked concerned... she asked 'Did I go too far...?'... I thought about it some more... then said in an all-too-shaky voice... 'N-no... no you didn't'... she asked me if I was sure... this time I smiled and said with more conviction that I was... that I'd tell her if she ever went too far... I could see her face change from concern to relief... then suddenly she exclaimed 'Were you...?? Sara...!! What were you doing when I knocked on your door...??'... I simply smiled in reply... cheeks burning... she shook her head... grinned... said 'I can't believe it!'... then 'I'll let you finish what you were doing then... but before you leave for the supermarket reapply your make-up... except make it even heavier than before... and you can forget about changing out of the leggings... leave them on... let the guys think you ignored my advice... they'll think you enjoy showing your panties... you'll like that won't you...??'... I didn't reply... but she was right... everything she was saying was making me horny... she said she had to go and attend a work call... as she was leaving she said 'Sares you're cute even when you're being slutty you know that...?'... I blushed... closed the door... hand went back inside the leggings... inside the thong too this time... and I masturbated... thought about the guys checking me out earlier... checking out my boobs... probably wondering why they were looking even bigger than usual... wondering about my extra loud make-up... seeing my lacy thong... Danielle embarrassing me again and again with her words... I leaned against the wall... masturbated hard and fast until I came...

Yes I came... I know I didn't have enough points... I know that means my points total drops immediately to -20... and a 48-hour cum ban is in place... I don't care... I needed that orgasm... it didn't disappoint... it was massive...

Now I am about to leave for the supermarket... a trip that was never on my agenda until lunchtime today... heavy make-up adorning my face... looking and feeling slutty... still horny... but excited... I think the dynamic with Danielle just went to the next level... and I can't wait to see where things go from here...

The following 8 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-15-2021, 10:18 AM   #417
Bdsub
Dare Freak

OH. MY.

I don’t know how many but that has to be worth points. All 4 of them seeing you, Danielle knowing what you were doing back in your room, going out of the house like that......

I can’t get the smile off my face yet for some reason my heart is racing thinking how I would literally die of embarrassment if I were in your shoes.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 01-15-2021, 10:33 AM   #418
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Absolutely amazing Sara! Everything you did and how it's going on with Danielle. That must have been incredibly emberassing though! I do agree with bd here, I have a feeling there are many many points in there. And since Danielle actually did give you permission to "finish" it would have been rude to not have an orgasm wouldn't it? I haven't counted, but with a bit of luck you just might have been in the safe zone.

I bet that orgasm felt massive after getting teased and embarrassed like that, adrenaline flowing through your body. Edging before. Getting interrupted, caught, teased more and with more in sight. That couldn't have resulted in anything less!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-15-2021, 11:10 AM   #419
athmarr
Distinguished Member

For sure check the points, but we can’t go allowing her to break the rules all the time or hand out freebies Willy nilly.

But if it’s not clarified yet, if it happens before she knows about the point system being in place I do think orgasms instructed by Danielle shouldn’t have as harsh a punishment.... or do we make Sara have to embarrass herself more by using that point to tell Danielle that she’s actually being controlled by strangers online?
Old 01-15-2021, 11:26 AM   #420
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
For sure check the points, but we can’t go allowing her to break the rules all the time or hand out freebies Willy nilly.

But if it’s not clarified yet, if it happens before she knows about the point system being in place I do think orgasms instructed by Danielle shouldn’t have as harsh a punishment.... or do we make Sara have to embarrass herself more by using that point to tell Danielle that she’s actually being controlled by strangers online?
In short.. Yes we do.

But she doesn't have to say who isn't allowing it, just she's not allowed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk