Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-11-2021, 11:21 PM   #1
sullly

Victoria loses

Next, loser must remain trapped in diapers until they win a future round in this thread.Winner can add additionnal rules to make it humiliating

KIK : SDOUZ

Slave Registration

Likes light pain, bondage, dogtraining, leather, bikers, rubber, self bondage, chastity, dice games, bodywriting, risk of blackmail

Punishments Diapers, pee drinking, ass play, ice play, humiliation, corner time, body shaving, exposure

Limits hard pain, scat, outdoor, CD, social networks, sissy, doing video

PM DARES AND TOYS
sullly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 04:49 AM   #2
lion74
Distinguished Member

I will be in this one

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 12:39 PM   #3
pantydabbler

Lion loses

Loser and winner will agree on a movie for Loser to watch while diapered.
Loser will drink an amount chosen by the winner before and during the movie and try to hold it throughout the movie.
If the loser wets their diaper before the movie ends, the loser will have to perform a diaper punishment (within limits) immediately after, that the winner has send together with the movie and drinking amount. If the loser stays dry though, the winner has to perform that punishment.

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 12:40 PM   #4
DiaperBoy007

I'm in for this one!

likes:diapers, pee, forced wetting(in diapers), losing bladder control, Bladder control

dislikes/ punishments: over 3 hour dares,hidden public, wearing messy diaper for a longer time, wetting in clothes, poop in diaper

limits: high risk of exposure public, family, friends, social suicide,heavy pain, illegal, pics/videos with face, inconveniencing others irl

Things I have: Diapers, Suppositories, Condoms, Enema Set (I can buy other stuff too if needed)
DiaperBoy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 12:53 PM   #5
sullly

pantydabbler loses

Next, loser must remain trapped in diapers until they win a future round in this thread.Winner can add additionnal rules to make it humiliating

KIK : SDOUZ

Slave Registration

Likes light pain, bondage, dogtraining, leather, bikers, rubber, self bondage, chastity, dice games, bodywriting, risk of blackmail

Punishments Diapers, pee drinking, ass play, ice play, humiliation, corner time, body shaving, exposure

Limits hard pain, scat, outdoor, CD, social networks, sissy, doing video

PM DARES AND TOYS
sullly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:25 PM   #6
diaperrvb
Baby Member

I'll go against you

Dislikes/Punishment- stacking dips, Marshmallow Trick

Limits- Poop, Face, Eating, Blood, Photos

Contact only through GD or kik.
diaperrvb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 07:17 PM   #7
Yoyo Foxwell

That's not how this works, you need to provide a dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain0blivious View Post
Hey everyone! I decided to try to come up with a new "Loser has to..." thread to see if it will gain traction.

The theme of this thread is diaper humiliation. That could be done through hidden public wearing, forced accidents, photo evidence, web camming, public outings, or any of a million different ideas.

Person 1 will post something like, "Loser has to go on a 30 minute walk in double diapers and skinny pants."

Person 2 will say, "I'm in for this one!" or something similar.

Person 3 will choose a loser between the two, "Person 1 loses," and then post the next challenge.

Don't enter a dare if it's against your limits. If a challenge is posted that breaks everyone's limits (and isn't replied to for 2 days), the poster loses the challenge automatically and a new person can start a challenge. Have fun!

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 08:03 PM   #8
InternetsPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyo Foxwell View Post
That's not how this works, you need to provide a dare
For some it's hard to read when you're horny, you know? I can sympathize lol

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 08:34 PM   #9
kaliara

Hahaha… alright let’s just start this over again shall we? Cool.

The loser must double diaper and wear it until it leaks using it for all of its intended purpose. Once the diaper leaks they must then begin to walk to a public restroom where they are allowed to change back into another double diaper.

When you get to the restroom you need to flip a coin. If it’s heads you may lock the door to your stall/restroom. If it’s tails the door must remain unlocked. Regardless the diaper must be transferred from the stall to the trash can visibly.

Afterwards you just roll a dice to determine how long your walk home must be multiplied by 10 minutes.

Clothing can be chosen by the winner within their limits. If proof is provided to the winner they must also do the dare with adjustments made by the loser.

Don’t agree if you have zero intention of following through. Cool thanks!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 06:49 PM   #10
selocon

I'll go in against you

Baby's PM Dares

I need a diaper punishment for a lack of motivationto get things done. Hit me up on kik if you want to punish me.

My kik is selocon

I am a 2 year old who failed potty training. Treat me like it.

my potty license

What the symbols/letters mean
selocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 01:49 PM   #11
BabyElla

Wow, good luck with that kaliara - because you lose!

Both the winner and the loser will put on a diaper and both watch (at the same time) a TV show or movie of the winner's choice. The winner may empty their bladder beforehand, however, the loser must have drank 1.5L of water in the hour prior to the start of the watching. The first one to wet themselves will stay in that diaper for the rest of the day and must wear diapers for the following three days.

Likes: diapers, humiliation, roleplay, bets, games, complicated dares, homework slavery, tpe, bullying, denial

Limits: public, harm, moderate to high pain, messy, pictures, exposure

PM Dares
PM me BABY and I will wear a diaper for 24 hours.
PM me PACIFIER and I will suck a pacifier for an hour.
PM me ALEXA and any question and I will attempt to answer it. If I fail, I will accept a punishment.
BabyElla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 06:05 AM   #12
daredude14

Butter boy loses, pampers boy read the rules of the thread this isn’t a classified ad.

Lose picks 10 liquids that they will need to either drink or put directly down there double diaper. You will determine what to do with these by flipping a coin. Heads drink it, tails dump it… down your diaper. Winner will determine 4 tasks the loser must do after the liquid is dealt with. Loser must stay in the diapers for 4-8 hours chosen by the winner.

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 07:04 AM   #13
GTO

Ill go in against you
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 08:19 AM   #14
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

GTO loses

Next loser must decorate a diaper to the winner's specifications and send a picture to the winner wearing it. Must remain in it till it is about to leak/after messing in it.

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

About Me: M26 Years Old, Single

Kik: CagedandDiapered
CagedandDiapered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 01:08 PM   #15
Babyboo20

I'm in against you

Likes, Watersports, Diapers, wedgie, anal, Bondage, humiliation, impact play
Dislikes, hidden public, messy, pain,
Limits, scat, blood, illegal,full public, permanent marks/injury, showing my face. Pictures or videos

Rules
Every time I'm Pmed "wet hidden spot" I have to make a small pee spot on my underwear if I am unable to complete this I will ask for a punishment.
Babyboo20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diaper humiliation, diapers, humiliation, public