Think we will restrict your pissing to only two a day

- both have to be outside
- only one can be on your backyard
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 09:46 PM   #32
cr1sp
Baby Member

Default New addition

You are to open a shower product and fuck yourself with it, you must not stop until it is empty.
cr1sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 10:07 PM   #33
painslut00

Hello! Last night, I guess because of the wet pants I slept in, I had a wet dream. So I woke up soaked and horny. I almost immediately stripped, put on my clamps and edged with my desk chair that's in my room. Riding the chair made my tits bounce and my sore nipples sting. Afterwards I knelt next to the edge of my chair and licked it clean, as well as my fingers. I didn't really need to piss, which i guess is a good thing since i can only go twice a day now, anyways so i drank a liter of water. I was still pretty horny so I decided to do my pussy fucking right afterwards. I used a marker this time. It felt incredible and i struggled to prevent my pent up cunt from cumming but i managed. I licked the marker clean and swallowed all of my juices. afterwards I went about my day, wearing some light blue skinny jeans and a lacy slutty blouse which my nipples were NOT adequately hidden by. luckily my parents arent observant and usually i dont see them often around the house though.

In the afternoon, I felt the need to dance again because I'm at the dance break in the choreo and its got some difficult footwork I've been struggling to perfect. I stripped, bound my tits tightly, and put on these little hair clips that have teeth (they hurt like a bitch but dont pull down as much as chip clips) By the end of it my tits were pretty discolored. My nipples had indents in them from the teeth. Then i really needed to pee so I went outside and pissed in my backyard. I did this into a cup and left it on my dresser for later tonight. Since I was holding like half a day's worth of piss in, when the cup got full I finished by pissing on my hands and then licking them. There's something so strangely arousing about licking things that shouldn't really be in my mouth. This was my first time tasting piss, I can't say I enjoyed it but it wasn't god-awful. (btw i drank at least 1.5 liters while dancing) I went inside and completed my naked corner time. This really hurt my bruised knees, but im getting better at balancing. I was bored after the 30 minutes were up so I did my daily deepthroating, this time with a banana. The curvature was...hard to swallow, i guess. It was definitely different from the carrot, i think it was larger in diameter too. My throat hurt pretty bad from this one.

Later on in the day i completed my daily spanking on my ass, thighs, and pussy. It never fails to leave my entire lower body absolutely screaming in pain. Since it's already tuesday, I drank another 1.5 liters over the course of an hour and left my house wearing my sexy boots. (i didnt put on underwear or sandpaper because i figured that kind of defeated the point of mistress giving me the task of pissing myself) I found a kind of secluded spot in the cemetery under a gazebo (idk why there's one in a cemetery but my city is kinda wonky) and pissed my pants. THIS was scary. The cemetery can be seen from a main road that a lot of people pass by, and my jeans were a light color. I had like a 30 second stream of piss because I drank so much water so there was piss all over the ground and in my socks and it was gross. The entirety of the inseam of my jeans were absolutely soaked. Then I walked around for an incredibly long hour, and got a few dirty looks from random people, which was embarrassing as hell. The piss didn't fully dry until well after the hour was over because it was pretty cold outside and it wasn't windy. Also, while I was out I completed one of sir's dice dares. My shirt was already pretty low cut so I completed the dare in which a girl flashes her breasts and pulls on her nipples in public. I did this on 3 different occasions, it made me wet and pulling so harshly on my nipples like the girl in the video made them hard. (also because it's cold outlside lol)I pulled my left tit out once and left it for a few seconds, then did the same with the right, then did both. I'm also pretty sure some old lady sitting on her porch saw me pull my tit out of my shirt but she didn;t do or say anything so idk. It was really scary, but other than that lady there wasn't really anyone around. I went home and edged with the desk chair. Putting the wet jeans back on afterwards was disgusting. My pussy was still dripping from the edge so the crotch area of the jeans is covered in piss and pussy juices. I didn't take the clamps off until after I put on the jeans, so a lot of juices came out of my pussy when I did take them off. I licked the chair clean for the second time today.

Finally, I turned to the cup on my dresser. I didn't really have a morning piss, but at this point it's still been sitting for 9+ hours. I drank the entire cup of aged piss. It was a really disgusting experience, and for some reason it tasted different than licking it fresh off of my hands. I licked my sexy boots clean while kneeling on the floor. Today I have officially been humiliated on multiple occasions, but i don't completely hate it??

I hope you all had a good day!

dislikes: hard spanking, extreme nipple pain, pee, bladder control

limits: pics/vids, scat, illegal, family, friends, illegal, anal

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)
painslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to painslut00 for this post:
Old 12-27-2022, 10:08 PM   #34
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1sp View Post
You are to open a shower product and fuck yourself with it, you must not stop until it is empty.
thank you for your task, I will do this tomorrow!

dislikes: hard spanking, extreme nipple pain, pee, bladder control

limits: pics/vids, scat, illegal, family, friends, illegal, anal

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)
painslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, breast pain, nipple, nipple dares