sites with dares and pick dares that are different in some ways,
write them on cards that you can shuffle and pick from. Pick only
dares that are as different as possible, challenging and with a
small risk (the risk can be controlled by doing them when there
are little or no people around but in a public place) but still with
some small risk, so that you will have to keep watching out for
sounds and movements.

Then write detailed reports when you have just finished each one
of them, a blog here on getdare is probably most suitable for that.

The links to risky hidden dares are sent to you in a PM, the links
can't be posted here publicly for obvious reasons.

Have fun and take care!
I'm incredibly sorry but I don't think I can complete this dare. I'm not comfortable with anything that isn't hidden public- being made to piss outside is already a major stretch for me. if you have another idea that is more subtle then I will gladly complete it, but I can't do dares that make me uncomfortable, especially not in the kinky way.

dislikes: hard spanking, extreme nipple pain, pee, bladder control

limits: pics/vids, scat, illegal, family, friends, illegal, anal

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)
painslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 01:43 AM   #17
MistressDianaxxx

Think i told you to edge atbwork as often as you are able to do.
Cant see that in your day report?

For clothing:
- during work no bra any more
- list the shoes you own

- outside work no bra and panties
- tightest jeans and sexiest shirts you own

Rules:
- you have to drink 4 litres of water each day
- you only have permission to use the toilet 2 times a day (when ever possible doing it outside)
- you will have a daily spanking:
Done with a charger cable
20 on ass, tights and pussx
Followed by 30 mins of corner time:
Kneeling naked, hands behind your head, legs lifted up
MistressDianaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 07:39 AM   #18
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressDianaxxx View Post
Think i told you to edge atbwork as often as you are able to do.
Cant see that in your day report?

For clothing:
- during work no bra any more
- list the shoes you own

- outside work no bra and panties
- tightest jeans and sexiest shirts you own

Rules:
- you have to drink 4 litres of water each day
- you only have permission to use the toilet 2 times a day (when ever possible doing it outside)
- you will have a daily spanking:
Done with a charger cable
20 on ass, tights and pussx
Followed by 30 mins of corner time:
Kneeling naked, hands behind your head, legs lifted up
You’re completely right. I read that over but entirely forgot to process it the next day, I apologize. I forgot to mention that my work has a dress code for no-slip sneakers, because a lot of drink spills happen there. But I have 2 pairs of 5 inch heels, 1 pair of 4 inch wedges, and besides those I have things like sandals, slides, boots (one of them is a toned down version of a combat boot), and several pairs of sneakers.

Thank you for your task! I will start today! I do have one question though, when you say kneel and say to lift my legs, can you elaborate? I don’t see how I can lift them while kneeling on them but maybe i’m envisioning wrong.

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)

Last edited by painslut00; 12-25-2022 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-25-2022, 08:07 AM   #19
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment

Mistress Diana is absolutly right - you didnt followed my orders so i think you will have to be punished for being disobedient.

So for the next two work shifts you will put 5 little stones in each of your shoes during work.

That will teach you a lesson
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 09:24 AM   #20
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
Mistress Diana is absolutly right - you didnt followed my orders so i think you will have to be punished for being disobedient.

So for the next two work shifts you will put 5 little stones in each of your shoes during work.

That will teach you a lesson
Yes sir. I will make sure and put stones in my shoes tomorrow and friday when I work next.

so far i have:

daily:
-pee outside, only allowed to use the toilet twice a day
-drink 4 liters water
-must edge with a different object each day morning and night with the most painful clamps
-i am denied
-no bra and no panties outside of work (work is no bra)
-wear tight jeans and a sexy shirt
-daily spanking with a charger cable, 20 hits to thighs, pussy, and ass
-30 minutes of naked, kneeling corner time
-sandpaper in underwear when outside of the house (the only time ill be wearing underwear)

work:
-tits bound as tightly as (safely) possible
-must plug pussy with a different object each day (starting tomorrow with underwear)
-must edge as much as possibly during work
-must edge 4 times in the car on the way to and from work (my drive to work is only about 7 minutes so this will be interesting)
-no bra
-for the next two shifts, i must put 5 small stones in my shoes as punishment for not edging during work.

and i also need to complete the weighted clothespins and icecube dare. (later today or tomorrow, depending on how long i end up staying at my family's gathering today)

Happy Holidays! report coming at the end of the day!

Old 12-25-2022, 09:46 AM   #21
MistressDianaxxx

About the kneeling:

kneel with hands behind your head
You stay on your knees and lift up your legs and feet up in the air, so that only your knees stay on the floor.

Its a difficult and painful position ...

For work you will wear the sexiest boots you own
For daily rules it can be a pair of your sneakers - you will describe your daily outfits each day in the morning.

Lick your used shoes every day before bedtime - thisnwill show you your position

You will clean your pussy after each edging with your fingers and swallow your pussy juices from now on
Old 12-25-2022, 10:00 AM   #22
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslut00 View Post
I'm incredibly sorry but I don't think I can complete this dare. I'm not comfortable with anything that isn't hidden public- being made to piss outside is already a major stretch for me. if you have another idea that is more subtle then I will gladly complete it, but I can't do dares that make me uncomfortable, especially not in the kinky way.
Hi, did a change to the links for the hidden public daily dares.

You can now do it with dicerolls; roll 3 times and pick one
of those for your daily dares. Can't post the new picks
publicly, so if anyone else wants the 36 dare links, PM me!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 07:16 PM   #23
painslut00

Today's report:

today I woke up at around 8AM, slightly sore from yesterday. I chose to edge with a hairbrush (the smooth side). My pussy lips and clit were still irritated from the long contact with sandpaper, so the friction against the brush was a bit uncomfortable but I edged nonetheless. Taking the clamps off at the end sent a stronger wave of pain through my body than yesterday as well. I did not use my fingers for this edge, but I did lick and swallow all of my juices from the brush. I then drank about .5 liters of water. I changed into a cute Christmas outfit: tight jeans with a christmas sweater and combat boots (i wanted to wear fluffy socks and the boots are the only shoes i have that covered them lol). I placed a fresh piece of sandpaper into my underwear and left the house to go to my family's Christmas gathering turned on and braless. I drank about 1.5 liters of water at my family's gathering since I'm kind of anti-social and I tend to drink a lot of water anyways. I ended up using my grandmother's toilet. By the time I was ready to leave I had to use my jacket to cover up the wet spot that could be seen through my jeans, idk why but I was really horny today and my pussy was nonstop leaking.

I got home and removed my soaking wet panties and sandpaper, but I just left the damp jeans on because they weren't that wet. tbh I've never gone commando before like this so it felt really strange at first. Aslso, I knew I wasn't going to be wearing shoes for the rest of the day so I licked them at this time. I didn't think it would be very humiliating, as I was alone, but I proved myself wrong. Definitely was humbled after that one. Anyways, I changed into a tight shirt that let my nipples be seen through. I drank about another liter of water and then really felt the urge to piss so I went into my backyard but in a different spot. I ended up pissing out there like 3 more times within the next hour since I drank so much and it was pretty annoying. After I got all the water out of my system, and played animal crossing for an hour or two, (literally wet the whole time omfg i could barely focus and kept rubbing my legs together idek why) I completed my daily spanking. I used a basic Apple charger cable on my thighs, ass, and pussy. After the first few hits I was whimpering (yall i had no idea a literal charging cable would hurt so bad), the hits to my pussy hurt the worst. Idk if its because it's more easily accessible to self-spank or because it was just sensitive, but at the end of it my pussy, thighs, and ass were a throbbing mess with red marks all over them. I then stripped down butt naked and completed my corner time. I can't say I didn't fall out of the position a few times- I nearly faceplanted at about the 20 minute mark. But I basically just sat there, lower half burning and knees hurting, trying to keep my balance and staring at my phone's timer for 30 minutes. A very interesting half hour I must say. Anyways by the end of that I downed my last liter of water.

I took a shower after that (pissed in the toilet right before) and changed into leggings and a hoodie (its late at night and I'm getting ready to sleep, im not sure if i was supposed to sleep in my jeans and shirt but i apologize if i misunderstood.) Actually back track, before I got dressed I edged on my bathroom floor with the same brush. I used my alligator clamps to clamp my nipples. It took an incredible amount of effort to not orgasm, I must say. I'm getting kind of desperate and it's only been 2 days, idk what's happening to me.

I hope you all had a happy holiday!

one more thing- Bandana, about your new dare, since its my break, I won't be going out everyday. So I think I can only choose a dare on the days I plan to go out. But on those days I will include your dare into my report. I did not pick one today because I didn't get a chance to look at the links you sent me before I left to the family gathering, and didn't go anywhere else the rest of the day.

also, mqrkq, if you are still watching this thread of if you aren't, I am going to complete your dare tomorrow. No exceptions. I apologize for making you wait several days, I am excited and grateful for your task.

The following 2 users say Thank You to painslut00 for this post:
Old 12-26-2022, 07:52 AM   #24
MistressDianaxxx

Default New dares

From now on we will add:

- 30 mins of deep throat training
- 30 mins of hard fucking your pussy
- 1 hours of work out (naked, only wearing sneakers, breasts bound and nipple clamps on)

each day.

During nights you will sleep in the soaked trousers.you have worn during day
Old 12-26-2022, 10:37 AM   #25
MasterMartin

Looking forward to read more of you. Let us knownonce you can manage further tasks
MasterMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 01:53 PM   #26
painslut00

Quote:
From now on we will add:

- 30 mins of deep throat training
- 30 mins of hard fucking your pussy
- 1 hours of work out (naked, only wearing sneakers, breasts bound and nipple clamps on)

each day.

During nights you will sleep in the soaked trousers.you have worn during day
Thank you, Mistress. My days are becoming quite scheduled. I don't have much experience with deepthroating, what are suitable objects for that??

Old 12-26-2022, 02:03 PM   #27
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post
Looking forward to read more of you. Let us knownonce you can manage further tasks
So far, the rules i must follow that are time consuming are as follows:

-1 hour of working out naked with tits bound and nipples clamped.
-30 minutes of naked kneeling corner time
-30 minutes of deepthroat practice
-30 minutes of pussy fucking
-2+ edges daily.
-(when i go out) complete a dice dare of sorts, like a semi-hidden public dare.

in total (without counting the edges considering it's different when i go to work) i have about 2.5 hours (we'll round up to 3 to be compensate for setup and days where i do go out) of tasks that are not passive per day. on tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays, of this week and next, i dont plan on doing anything since i dont work those days, and i tend to stay up late so i have plenty of time left. on fridays, mondays, and sundays, i only work in the evenings. the only day i may struggle to fit in any time-demanding tasks you give me is on saturday, as i usually work 7-8 hour shifts that day. It may get a little confusing for some as I already have rules to follow regarding when at home or at work (eg what i wear and toilet control), however. please feel free to give me any task you wish for me to complete (reasonably and within limits, of course). I am glad you are enjoying this thread, sir!

Old 12-26-2022, 11:28 PM   #28
MistressDianaxxx

Default Dares

For the deepthroating you can start with a banana.
But you will find 5 other things to deepthroat.

Lets have some more fun:

- every time you have to piss you will do it over your hands and lick them clean
- you are not longer allowed to use toiletpaper after pissing
- 2 times a week you will wet your pants and trousers and go for a walk (1 hour)
- every second day your morning piss will be done into a glass and you will drink it right before bedtime
Old 12-26-2022, 11:35 PM   #29
painslut00

Hello! It's that time of the day

Today's outfit was a pair of skinny black jeans, and a navy blue crop top with an all too revealing low cut. Of course, before changing into that, I completed my first edge of the day with a water bottle. I got this cute new water bottle with a spray effect for Christmas, it's originally for dampening hair to style but i like it better as a fuck toy. the trigger for the spray feature teased my hole the entire edge, and having my nipples clamped never fails to make me wetter. After I edged I cleaned both my fingers and the water bottle with my tongue and swallowed it all. I drank a liter of water and went outside in my backyard to piss. (its basically the only semi-hidden area near my house, i need to go exploring). Went back inside, played animal crossing again (im really trying for that 5 star island rn), and after lunch I decided to begin my deepthroat training. (during lunch i drank about another liter and pissed outside twice) I used a carrot from my refridgerator. I'm not experienced in deepthroating so I used a sort of small one, but I gagged plenty of times nonetheless. Not being able to breathe was a weird experience I must say, and tbh my throat is kind of sore from being fucked for so long. Either way, my jeans were wet after that. I took a break by then completing my daily corner time after stripping completely, in a corner of my room. My knees have a few bruises on them now from supporting my body weight these past few days, as I have a hardwood floor in my room. After a long 30 minutes, I got up and completed my daily spanking with a charger cable in the bathroom (my bedroom and bathroom are connected), and bent over the bathtub to spank my ass. I managed to hit my ass, pussy, and thighs (especially the ass) harder than yesterday, and had to pause between hits to compose myself. After 20 hits to each, I was a wet, red mess with asscheeks, thighs, and pussy stinging harshly. I was turned on and my juices were dripping at this point so I decided to go ahead and do my daily 30 minutes of pussy fucking. I used the same carrot as I used to deepthroat. I had to stop a few times to prevent myself from cumming since I am denied, which was incredibly hard because it felt so good and I haven't orgasmed in over 3 days. It didn't take me long to start moaning and whining, and i had to shove a sock (nearest object lol) in my mouth so nobody else in the house would hear me. At the end of the 30 minutes I was incredibly frustrated, horny, and desperate to cum.

Fast forward a bit, because after that I mostly laid on the floor to recover and then went on my phone for a bit to give my body a break (drank another liter of water during that time) I went outside and pissed. Recently, pissing outside hasn't been that eventful, but it's still gotta be some of the scariest shit I've ever done istg. Anyways, after I peed I decided to do my workout since it was nearing the time I needed to get ready for work. I stripped, bound my tits with shoelaces (recently found out they work wonderfully), and clamped my nipples with chip clips. After putting on my sneakers I completed 1 hour of workout. I'm not sure if this pleases sirs and mistresses, but I completed an hour of dancing. Not many consider it working out, but as it is a hobby of mine I find it just as tiring as a "traditional" cardio workout, if you will. Either way, choosing to dance was kind of a mistake because the choreography I've been learning has a lot of jumping and bouncing movements, and when i say my nipples were THROBBING by the end I'm not kidding. dancing naked was weird. My jiggling tits disracted me and made me so horny that I was quite literally dancing with pussy juices running down my legs. Taking the clamps off hurt so much, literally sent a huge wave of pain throughout my body and once again succeeded in making me wet. At the end of the hour my tits were a deep red color and were noticeably more sensitive.

At this point it was 15 minutes before I needed to put on my work uniform, so I went ahead and put my wet jeans back on (the dresscode is black jeans so it works) with a pair of underwear coated in a strip of sandpaper. I left my tits bound from the workout, but I loosened the binds slightly so that it was safe to leave them on for my 4 hour shift. I put on my unform shirt and noticed that my bound tits forced my braless nipples to poke through my shirt slightly. Embarrassing but I must obey. I stuffed my pussy with a pair of underwear and tbh it kind of....felt weird? It was weirdly uncomfortable but also somehow made me more horny. I put 5 small stones from my flowerbed outside into my sneakers (mistress, i mentioned before that my work dress code is no-slip sneakers, so i cannot wear boots. i apologize.) It was like having a pebble in my shoe, except a lot worse because there were more of them. Walking during my work shift was awful; there were little indents in the soles of my feet when I got home, and it just generally hurt to walk. I left significantly early for work in order to edge the required 4 times. I pulled over in an alleyway, in the parking lot of this empty building that used to be a hardware store, parallel parked in an empty street of town, and also once in my driveway before leaving. I licked my juices clean each time, and by the third edge I was practically grinding the sandpaper while driving to get some kind of stimulation. By the time i got to work I was completely wet, my clit was sensitive and I wnted more.

I only got to edge twice at work. Once in the bathroom and once in the walk-in freezer. Yes, a literal freezer. Listen, it was the most secluded place that as far as i know doesn't have cameras in it, so I just sat down on the floor and masturbated. Also incredibly terrifying, but with my tits tied and pussy stuffed and wet, it was kind of hard to care enough to not edge. I almost came. I edged in the same spots on the way home, as my drive is pretty short. When i got home and stripped in order to shower, my tits were a nice purple color, and my nipples and aereolas were pointed straight outwards. I edged on the shower floor with the spray bottle again. The nipple clamps hurt worse than ever. I guess from having my tits bound for so long. Putting them on made me want to scream, and i did let out a yelp when taking them off. (next time i need to stick to doing it on a matress or something because I have bruises on the inside of my knees from straddling so many things on hard floors). Also, my pussy was irritated from the sandpaper so the edging hurt a bit.

I forgot to mention this but i drank like a whole liter of water at work (we get free drinks). I pissed in the shower.

After that it was time to lick my shoes. (i brought them into the bathroom with the intent of licking them later). This was incredibly humiliating and pretty gross becuause i had been walking all around the backrooms of the restaurant. I kind of did this in an interesting way. It was really impulsive but i hope it still pleases you. I grabbed my dirty underwear from work and put it on, just for the shoe licking. I gave myself a hard wedgie and sat on the floor in doggy with my ass up to let the underwear dig into my asshole. I held my underwear up with one hand and held my shoe with the other, and started licking. Very humiliating, but kind of almost enjoyable??

Before putting on my soaked jeans again, (sorry sirs/mistresses this is a long report, i hope you're enjoying it) I completed a dare that was given to me. My tits were already sore and throbbing but I promised that I'd do it today. I threw on a robe and went into my kitchen to fetch ice cubes, went back into my bathroom, and laid on the floor on my back. I laid there, breathing heavily as the ice melted on my nipples and the cold water dripped down my tits. It took a good few minutes of just laying there for the ice cubes to melt. It was a really intense feeling and made my nipples erect. I spanked my tits with a charger cable (to keep the theme yk) 10 times each. As my tits are more accesssible than my ass, it did leave significantly more marks and stung a LOT more. I was tearing up by the end of the spanks. i secured all of my clamps to 2 pieces of rope together, so they were all connected in a line to the same rope. (1 rope for each tit, all together i had 12 clamps.) I put 6 clamps on each tit and attached the rope endings to a bucket, like a plastic bucket that is used to make sandcastles. Don't ask me why I have that, I don;t know either. Having the clamps on by themselves hurt, espeially after all the attention they've gotten today, but adding shampoo/shower product bottles (made it hurt so much more. None of the bottles were new so one single bottle wasn't enough to rip off any clamps, but it did force them downwards. I rubbed my clit for 5 seconds, then added another bottle, rubbed for 5 seconds, and repeated this until i had 6 bottles in the bucket. The last 2 clamps on each tit were ripped off. Having the clamps forced off of my tits hurt badly, each one earning a muffled scream from me. Teasing myself my masturbating for only 5 seconds also completely sucked. Afterwards, putting on my still-damp jeans with an even wetter pussy made me feel really slutty. IDK why but in that moment i realized how wet i've been recently. Anyways I hope I covered everything thoroughly, and that you had a good day! I spent a solid 30 minutes typing this so i hope it was worth the effort. I am not exactly excited to sleep in dirty, tight fitting jeans

Last edited by painslut00; 12-27-2022 at 12:09 AM.
The following user says Thank You to painslut00 for this post:
Old 12-26-2022, 11:36 PM   #30
painslut00

Quote:
For the deepthroating you can start with a banana.
But you will find 5 other things to deepthroat.

Lets have some more fun:

- every time you have to piss you will do it over your hands and lick them clean
- you are not longer allowed to use toiletpaper after pissing
- 2 times a week you will wet your pants and trousers and go for a walk (1 hour)
- every second day your morning piss will be done into a glass and you will drink it right before bedtime
yes mistress, thank you for this. i just wrote my report for the day but i will begin this tomorrow.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, breast pain, nipple, nipple dares