Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2022, 12:31 AM   #1
painslut00

Default 22f: tasks and dares over break

I recently revived my account on this site and decided to post a thread. I'm on winter break as of right now and am looking for some ideas. I am living with my parents so the tasks would have to either be pretty quiet or something i'd have to wait to execute. i would prefer it if the tasks are more closely related with breast/nipple or bondage, and maybe wedgies as i have been exploring those recently. my likes and limits are in my signature, so go wild with that. i am working over the weekends part time since i am a college student but other than that i should be free.

i will say as a slight disclaimer, as i am relatively thin, i do have B cup breasts. so if you were thinking of leaning towards that, i may have to find a rather unusual or creative way to get them bound, but it is possible to do so effectively.

thank you in advance for any tasks given, and i will do my best to provide a detailed report upon completion.

dislikes: hard spanking, extreme nipple pain, pee, bladder control

limits: pics/vids, scat, illegal, family, friends, illegal, anal

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)
painslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 12:41 AM   #2
Fireblaster

Well during the break, whenever you need to pee you have to go outside in public find a place that is isolated but also has a chance of being caught and then go and pee there.
You should also wear a sandpaper inside the panty whenever you are out, sandpaper of highest grid.
Likes: Impact play, Bondage, Anal play, Watersports, Slave training, Edging, Public, Hidden public, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Clothing control, TPE, Body writing and CNC

Limits: Illegal, Unsafe, Animals, Vomit, Blood

Preferred mode of contact
You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Kik: Fireblaster888
Snapchat: fireblaster242
Discord: omnivore1447
Fireblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 12:42 AM   #3
sexriley
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslut00 View Post
I recently revived my account on this site and decided to post a thread. I'm on winter break as of right now and am looking for some ideas. I am living with my parents so the tasks would have to either be pretty quiet or something i'd have to wait to execute. i would prefer it if the tasks are more closely related with breast/nipple or bondage, and maybe wedgies as i have been exploring those recently. my likes and limits are in my signature, so go wild with that. i am working over the weekends part time since i am a college student but other than that i should be free.

i will say as a slight disclaimer, as i am relatively thin, i do have B cup breasts. so if you were thinking of leaning towards that, i may have to find a rather unusual or creative way to get them bound, but it is possible to do so effectively.

thank you in advance for any tasks given, and i will do my best to provide a detailed report upon completion.
It says in your signature you don't have toys. Do you have a substitution for nipple clamps?

Dislikes: Pee

Limits: Blood - Scat - Age Play - Family - Pics

kik - GalRiley

Deny Me Here
sexriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 12:51 AM   #4
mqrkq

Hey!

You should prepare your boobs for this one:
-melt an icecube on each nipple (entirely)
-spank each boob 10 times hard

Then the real challenge:
Put as many clothes peggs on each boob as you can and connect them with a rope. On the end of the rope attach a small bucket or something you can put sow e weight in. Afterwards you start adding weight bit by bit (while standing) after every adition of weight you masturbate 5 seconds. Carry on untill everything falls and you dont have clothespegs anymore.

Good luck!
I would like a detailed report
mqrkq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 01:50 AM   #5
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblaster View Post
Well during the break, whenever you need to pee you have to go outside in public find a place that is isolated but also has a chance of being caught and then go and pee there.
You should also wear a sandpaper inside the panty whenever you are out, sandpaper of highest grid.
i will do this, thank you! im not sure how often i can efficiently go outside as i live in a neighborhood and the most isolated place near me is an open cemetary, and public is not really something i am comfortable with, but i might give it a try! also, does going to work count as going out?? i work at a restaurant so i do a lot of walking around, totally doable, but just wondering if thats what you were implying.

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)
Old 12-24-2022, 01:51 AM   #6
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexriley View Post
It says in your signature you don't have toys. Do you have a substitution for nipple clamps?
yes i do! i have binder clips, chip clips, those alligator clips, little hair clips with teeth, etc. i know i have clothespins somewhere but i cannot for the life of me find any, so for now those aren't an option.

Old 12-24-2022, 01:53 AM   #7
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqrkq View Post
Hey!

You should prepare your boobs for this one:
-melt an icecube on each nipple (entirely)
-spank each boob 10 times hard

Then the real challenge:
Put as many clothes peggs on each boob as you can and connect them with a rope. On the end of the rope attach a small bucket or something you can put sow e weight in. Afterwards you start adding weight bit by bit (while standing) after every adition of weight you masturbate 5 seconds. Carry on untill everything falls and you dont have clothespegs anymore.

Good luck!
I would like a detailed report
im not sure how effectively i can tie a rope to my makeshift clamps, as i dont have clothespegs right now. but i can definitely attempt this tomorrow (it might have to wait a few days since i have a long shift tomorrow and then christmas)

Old 12-24-2022, 02:05 AM   #8
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dare

For your work shifts:

- bind your tits as tight as possible
- plug your ass with something messy

Keep it during your shift.
You have to edge as often as possible during work.

If you walk to your work and back to your home you habe to find 4 different places to pull your panties down
and edge 4 times at each place.

For the time at home:

Each day after getting awake and and before bedtime you have to hump any household thing - like pillow, your shoes, the chair and so on until you edge. Have to be another item each day.
While doing this you will wear the most painful clamps you own.

For the whole time:
- you are denied
- you will write an very detailed report each day
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 09:10 AM   #9
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
For your work shifts:

- bind your tits as tight as possible
- plug your ass with something messy

Keep it during your shift.
You have to edge as often as possible during work.

If you walk to your work and back to your home you habe to find 4 different places to pull your panties down
and edge 4 times at each place.

For the time at home:

Each day after getting awake and and before bedtime you have to hump any household thing - like pillow, your shoes, the chair and so on until you edge. Have to be another item each day.
While doing this you will wear the most painful clamps you own.

For the whole time:
- you are denied
- you will write an very detailed report each day
I just woke up to this new dare, thank you!

anal is a limit and I drive to and from work, so I can’t complete those aspects of the dare. I can do the rest, though, unless you’d like to modify the dare but just make sure it stays within my limits as they are listed directly in my signature and it doesn’t take much effort to read.

Anyways, since today is day 1 I started easy: with a pillow. I was still half asleep when I put the clamps on, (the most painful ones I have are alligator clamps I think so I used those) and that pretty much instantly woke me up. I started humping the pillow that was just laying around on my bed and began speeding up, desperate for more sensation. Bouncing up and down on the pillow had my nipples being pulled in almost every direction which brought me faster to my edge, though I was disappointed when I edged and realized I was denied. I took off the clamps which hurt even worse, and left my nipples red and indented from the clamps. Going to work today should be interesting...

Old 12-24-2022, 09:18 AM   #10
painslut00

I’m going to be compiling a list of dares/tasks/rules given to be as I go. I want you to know I won’t be ignoring any of your dares unless they go way out of my limits, but I might not be able to do everyone’s immediately because of life stuff. I will report back once I have completed the dare, though.

So far I have:

-pee outside every time you need to go (pending maybe?)
-wear sandpaper in my panties every time I’m out of the house
-melt an ice cube on each nipple, spank them 10 times hard, attach clothespins to a rope with a bucket (just a recap of the dare)
-tie up my tits tight each work shift
-edge once each morning and night with a different household object wearing the most painful clamps
-and I am denied.

just so everyone knows, my winter break ends January 8th. I’m willing to do dares past then but they may take a bit longer for me to complete.

Old 12-24-2022, 02:18 PM   #11
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dares

When anal is a limit you will fill your pussy during your workshift.

For today you may use your panties and put them fully in during worktime.
The next days you find something else - it has to be different each time.

And driving with the car - no problem. Find places to stop and edge inside the car or find a place outside to do it.

Are there clothing rules for work?
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 04:55 PM   #12
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default 1 short hidden dare per day

Sending links to dares that can be done 1 per day the rest of your
winter break. You should randomize the picking; go through the
sites with dares and pick dares that are different in some ways,
write them on cards that you can shuffle and pick from. Pick only
dares that are as different as possible, challenging and with a
small risk (the risk can be controlled by doing them when there
are little or no people around but in a public place) but still with
some small risk, so that you will have to keep watching out for
sounds and movements.

Then write detailed reports when you have just finished each one
of them, a blog here on getdare is probably most suitable for that.

The links to risky hidden dares are sent to you in a PM, the links
can't be posted here publicly for obvious reasons.

Have fun and take care!
Bandana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 07:04 PM   #13
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
When anal is a limit you will fill your pussy during your workshift.

For today you may use your panties and put them fully in during worktime.
The next days you find something else - it has to be different each time.

And driving with the car - no problem. Find places to stop and edge inside the car or find a place outside to do it.

Are there clothing rules for work?
Thank you for the dare! I just got off of my shift and didn’t see this so I will start on Monday when I go back. I have to wear jeans and a uniform shirt, but both are slightly too large for me. I also have an apron that ties around the waist (no neck strap)

I will be doing one report per day, more of a compilation of all of the dares so it is simpler than responding to every dare.

Old 12-24-2022, 07:06 PM   #14
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Sending links to dares that can be done 1 per day the rest of your
winter break. You should randomize the picking; go through the
sites with dares and pick dares that are different in some ways,
write them on cards that you can shuffle and pick from. Pick only
dares that are as different as possible, challenging and with a
small risk (the risk can be controlled by doing them when there
are little or no people around but in a public place) but still with
some small risk, so that you will have to keep watching out for
sounds and movements.

Then write detailed reports when you have just finished each one
of them, a blog here on getdare is probably most suitable for that.

The links to risky hidden dares are sent to you in a PM, the links
can't be posted here publicly for obvious reasons.

Have fun and take care!
Thank you for this dare! I will have to be careful as I am not comfortable doing anything too public, but I will start this tomorrow (if I get the chance, since it’s christmas I might not find the time so if not tomorrow then the 26th.)

Also, merry Christmas Eve! (please correct me if you don’t celebrate)

Old 12-24-2022, 08:31 PM   #15
painslut00

Hi everyone! this is my daily report of all of the dares i completed, with the dares left to complete listed at the bottom.

I already reported my morning edge, so we'll start after that happened. I just woke up so after calming down from the grinding and taking off the clamps, I went into my backyard and peed next to a tree. My backyard is quite isolated, but this is probably one of the most terrifying things I've done in my entire life. It took me a hot minute to actually pee because of the adrenaline and fear, but I eventually went. There is a window in my kitchen that gives a view of the backyard, so thank goodness nobody was in the kitchen at the time. I had an 8 hour shift today so I began to get ready for work. (although it sucked working on Christmas Eve, my boss gave me a huge tip just for working so it's alright) I went back inside after grabbing a 150 grit sandpaper from my father's little garage (I'm not sure if there's a lower grit but I was in a rush so I grabbed the lowest number I could find without actually digging around) and cut off the sides, since the piece of sandpaper was circular, and placed it in my panties. My first reaction to this didn't really come until I began walking around. Most of my underwear fits kind of tight (I should probably go shopping soon..) so the sandpaper quite literally right against my pussy lips and clit made for a lottt of friction. So after what I'm sure looked more like waddling to my room to get some rope to tie my tits for the shift, i bound them. most of my shifts are 4-5 hours since I work part time, but today was different so I bound them pretty loosely because 8 hours is a long time to have no blood flow.

Fast forward to work, I ended up peeing once or twice in the bathroom because there's not much else I can do during that time. But my job requires me to be on my feet all day and walk around a bunch. So you can pretty much guess that I was incredibly wet and bothered all day. Every step I took increased the friction on my clit. I was so close to letting out a moan on several occasions, and while holding one back, my coworker asked me if I was okay, saying I had a weird look on my face (so embarrassing omfg). After awhile my clit and basically my entire outer pussy started getting incredibly irritated and sensitive. In addition to that, my breasts were more sensitive to movement and my nipples were hard. All together, simply just walking around had my tits throbbing, hard nipples rubbing against my bra, pussy and clit getting brushed by the sandpaper, and a lot of held back sounds. By the end of my shift I was so scared that my juices had leaked through my pants because I had been so wet all day.

I got off work and ended up pissing in the shower because I forgot I was supposed to be doing it outside. Taking off the bondage left red marks on my tits, and they were incredibly sensitive. My pussy was essentially a raw, leaking mess. (still sort of is). My clit is sore and my pussy lips are still irritated.

Last but not least, I completed my nightly edge. I'm assuming you meant one object per day so I again used a pillow to edge with my alligator clamps on. These hurt much worse after having my nipples hard and throbbing all day, but all the more helped me edge faster. Grinding against the pillow hurt my pussy a little, and not being allowed to cum after a full day of stimulation was incredibly frustrating and annoying. Entering Christmas pent up and wet

I hope this was an ample report, and that you all have a Merry Christmas if you are celebrating!

dares left to complete (not including the daily rules that i completed today bc those will always be there)
-mqrkq's dare (i promise i will get to it soon but i need to find a few more spare items to use as clamps and a bit of free time!)
-Sklavenhalter's dare (the part about edging in the car and stuffing my pussy)

The following user says Thank You to painslut00 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, breast pain, nipple, nipple dares