Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-30-2021, 03:40 PM   #1
TaliaNa

Default Punish my swollen nipples.

Edit 2 : Will now pump after another 4 hours. If anyone wants to decide the pumping duration and give any other punishments, you are most welcome.

Edit: I'll pump my nipples again after 4 hours so this thread is still open for my next pumping session.

Okay so three days back I received a punishment by my master gor being a disobedient girl. My punishment was to pump my nipples daily ( 6 times a day for 20 minutes as decided by someone here on GD). I have been doing that for the last 3 days along with some other punishments and my nipples are really sore and swollen all the time. Now it's my fourth day and I've just applied my nipple pumps and my master texted me that I will not remove them after 20 minutes and instead will wait for anyone here to decide the time. So please decide the time for me and any other punishments afterwards are welcome too.
I have:
Nipple pumps
Nipple clamps
Toothpaste
Clothespins
Rubber bands
Other house hold items.

Last edited by TaliaNa; 07-30-2021 at 08:23 PM.
TaliaNa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 03:44 PM   #2
zctt
getDare Succubus

I say remove them after 40 minutes then do 50 rubber band snaps to each nipple.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 04:31 PM   #3
TaliaNa

[QUOTE=zctt;4459088]I say remove them after 40 minutes then do 50 rubber band snaps to each nipple.[ Thank you for this punishment. I removed the pumps after 40 minutes. They were hard, red and sore and really sensitive. Then I started with my left nipple and snapped it 50 times and then snapped my right nipple 50 times.It literally made me scream and cry. And as per an other punishment that I received in private I have now applied rubber bands tightly around my nipples and they hurt really bad as I write this. Thank you again for this.]
The following user says Thank You to TaliaNa for this post:
Old 07-30-2021, 05:14 PM   #4
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

One wonders what would happen if you apply suction with the rubber bands in place.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 05:35 PM   #5
TaliaNa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izon View Post
One wonders what would happen if you apply suction with the rubber bands in place.
Will try this the next time I'll pump my nipples. Thanks for the idea.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:54 PM   #6
TaliaNa

Okay, so 20 minutes ago I pumped my nipples for 30 minutes. Then snapped each nipple 50 times. They were already sensitive from the previous pumping session and the recent pumping and snapping made them really really sensitive. After snapping them 50 times in my recent session, I bound my very swollen nipples with rubber bands and applied suction pumps on my banded nipples. I am typing this with my banded nipples in suction pumps and they hurt like hell making me cry. Thank you for this great idea. I plan to keep them like this for 20 minutes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple, nipple clamp, nipple pain, nipple punishment