Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-16-2020, 03:32 AM   #1321
submissivebbw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaladinxxx View Post
@submissivebbw if you don't reply within two hours, you must spank your clit 5 times for every hour you are late

I'm in until the end of the month
missed this too by 18 hours yikes.

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 03:52 AM   #1322
beapy

2 hours to respond for everyone

@luke3609 spank yourself somewhere outside of your house. 10 spanks per hour you're late

@submissivebbw 5 edges for each post that is between this one and your response, have fun ^^

@verecund commando for the amount of hours you are late in days ^^ have fun with it. pref wear skirts if you can ^^

@SissyAurelie take a diaper out of your stash an poke a lot of small holes in and put it randomly back in you stash ^^ hope you will be wearing doubles when you use that one ^^

@M64 tie up your balls and edge once per hour you are late ^^

@shadow for the next week you'll have to wear a pantie gag and are only allowed to wear female clothes while on getDare ^^

@Subboyj wear you inflatable plug and sit on a bench somewhere outside, for each female walking past you will pump it once, that one should be hidden enough i hope, once you feel its getting big and feeling a slight bit full, start walking home. the pumping will continue so there has to be some space left. (if this is too public for you, ill make a easier version for you)

@ChaiSlut For the next week, you will have to have all 3 holes filled while you are on GD

@IBegToBeControlled for one week, you need to edge once when you want to go to the toilet.

@lion74 stay 24 hours in the same diaper, you're only allowed to add in this time, not change

@BabyRachael you'll write directly above your diaper "Dirty Diaper Slut Baby Rachael" if you need it to be hidden, write it so it is just covered by the diaper. you'll have to have that body writing on you for one week + the hours you are late to respond in days , every time you wear a diaper

@kaladinxxx Only allowed to be on gD and Kik while wearing a Gag, panties, a plug and nipple clamps for 1 week

@jackjac days = to the hours you are late in denial. hope you respond fast enough ^^

@kirdz days = to the hours you are late in denial. hope you respond fast enough ^^

@kamita721 not sure if you are in, but if you are here is yours: put toothpaste on your nipples and wear your clover clamps. 2 minutes for each hour you are late.

@CrazinessCat for one week, each time you want to cum, you'll have to get permission from 3 people on getDare, no double asking. If they say no, Edge once. You are only allowed to ask 5 people in an hour.

still in until the 24th for now, once I'm out, it wont be in my sig anymore ^^
Old 05-16-2020, 04:11 AM   #1323
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
@shadow for the next week you'll have to wear a pantie gag and are only allowed to wear female clothes while on getDare ^^
Catches it. Still in.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 04:14 AM   #1324
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
@Shadow if you don't reply in 2 hours your next outing you have to wear feminine clothes under your regular clothes and write sissy slut on your chest
No! Got it in time. In till end of May.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 04:24 AM   #1325
verecund

Quote:
Originally Posted by beapy View Post
@verecund commando for the amount of hours you are late in days ^^ have fun with it. pref wear skirts if you can ^^
I will have to decline this!
verecund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 05:04 AM   #1326
lion74
Distinguished Member

Quote:

@luke3609 spank yourself somewhere outside of your house. 10 spanks per hour you're late

@submissivebbw 5 edges for each post that is between this one and your response, have fun ^^

@SissyAurelie take a diaper out of your stash an poke a lot of small holes in and put it randomly back in you stash ^^ hope you will be wearing doubles when you use that one ^^

@Subboyj wear you inflatable plug and sit on a bench somewhere outside, for each female walking past you will pump it once, that one should be hidden enough i hope, once you feel its getting big and feeling a slight bit full, start walking home. the pumping will continue so there has to be some space left. (if this is too public for you, ill make a easier version for you)

@ChaiSlut For the next week, you will have to have all 3 holes filled while you are on GD

@IBegToBeControlled for one week, you need to edge once when you want to go to the toilet.

@lion74 stay 24 hours in the same diaper, you're only allowed to add in this time, not change

@BabyRachael you'll write directly above your diaper "Dirty Diaper Slut Baby Rachael" if you need it to be hidden, write it so it is just covered by the diaper. you'll have to have that body writing on you for one week + the hours you are late to respond in days , every time you wear a diaper

@kaladinxxx Only allowed to be on gD and Kik while wearing a Gag, panties, a plug and nipple clamps for 1 week

@jackjac days = to the hours you are late in denial. hope you respond fast enough ^^

@kirdz days = to the hours you are late in denial. hope you respond fast enough ^^

@kamita721 not sure if you are in, but if you are here is yours: put toothpaste on your nipples and wear your clover clamps. 2 minutes for each hour you are late.

@CrazinessCat for one week, each time you want to cum, you'll have to get permission from 3 people on getDare, no double asking. If they say no, Edge once. You are only allowed to ask 5 people in an hour.

Caught this one still vulnerable until the end of the year

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 05:06 AM   #1327
SissyAurelie

Quote:
I am glad to avoid this, especially because I don't wear doubles often. I am still vulnerable until May 24th

Loves: diapers (wetting and messing)
Likes: bondage, humiliation, feminization, chastity, pee, messy, picture/video without face, bodywriting, orgasm control, online exposure, ductape
Dislikes: hidden public, pain, scat, anal
Limits: blood, permanent, ass to mouth, illegal, public, family, friends, picture/video with face, using my diaper with family, friends or at work

Feel free to make sure I do your dare by asking me reports or pictures.

Toys and clothes
SissyAurelie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyAurelie for this post:
Old 05-16-2020, 05:08 AM   #1328
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke3690 View Post
So I thought I'd give out a few dares, you all have 2 hours to reply

@subboyj you must write a new degrading word on your body every day for a week in sharpie with no words overlapping, also add an extra day for every hour you are late
Missed this by a few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@subboyj if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to finger your ass and moan like a girl while doing it
Missed this one as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by verecund View Post

@Subboyj For three days, you cannot touch yourself unless you have a butt plug in and are using a ball gag.
Caught this one

Quote:

^^
Caught this one as well, would’ve been too public for me though

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 05:11 AM   #1329
lion74
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke3690 View Post
So I thought I'd give out a few dares, you all have 2 hours to reply

@subboyj you must write a new degrading word on your body every day for a week in sharpie with no words overlapping, also add an extra day for every hour you are late

@chaislut for the next week you may only wash your clothes by wearing them in the shower, add an extra day for every hour you are late

@verecund you must sleep naked with your ankles and wrists tied together whilst gagged

@ibegtobecontrolled you must pee whilst still wearing your clothes for 24 hours, you may not change in these 24 hours

@beapy you must have something in your ass for at least an hour every day for a week plus you may only cum when something is in your ass

@lion74 whenever you change your diaper you must have the used one pressed against your face for am hour, this lasts for 3 days plus an extra day for every hour you are late

@submissivebbw you must spank your pussy 10 times for every post between now and when you reply

@babyrachel whenever you need to use the toilet for the next week you must ask permission to go, you cannot use the same person more than once per day and if they do not let you go you must wait an hour before asking someone else, this lasts for a week plus an extra day for every hour you are late

@jacjac your next 7 orgasms must be ruined, add one for every hour you are late

@kalindxxx you may only wear female clothes to bed for a week, add an extra day for every hour you are late

@m64 you must lunch yourself in the balls 100 times before you can cum for the next week

I'm in as vulnerable for the next month
Missed this by 2 hours still vulnerable until the end of the year

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
Old 05-16-2020, 05:17 AM   #1330
lion74
Distinguished Member

Quote:
@M64 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to choose between cumming 5 times a day or no cumming for 5 days
@kaladinxxx if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear your penis gag for an hour
@jackjac if you don’t reply in 2 hours you‘re gonna be a pet! You may only make animal noises for 2 hours - no speaking!
@lion74 If you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to put a pacifier in your mouth the next night
@kamita721 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to put on your handcuffs for 2 hours.
@sissyaurelie if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear duct tape underwear for 2 hours.

Have fun! I am in till end of May.
Missed this one still vulnerable until the end of the year

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
Old 05-16-2020, 05:45 AM   #1331
M64

Quote:

missed it by almost 2 hours.
still vulnerable

likes: Wedgies, orgasm control, humiliation, light pain, cbt
Kik: M64_gd

Clothes: only boxerbriefs, no female clothes or diapers
Toys: none

Pm dares

BDSM test
M64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:55 AM   #1332
kaladinxxx

Quote:

Crap, I missed this. This should be a fun week
kaladinxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:56 AM   #1333
kaladinxxx

Quote:
@M64 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to choose between cumming 5 times a day or no cumming for 5 days
@kaladinxxx if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear your penis gag for an hour
@jackjac if you don’t reply in 2 hours you‘re gonna be a pet! You may only make animal noises for 2 hours - no speaking!
@lion74 If you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to put a pacifier in your mouth the next night
@kamita721 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to put on your handcuffs for 2 hours.
@sissyaurelie if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear duct tape underwear for 2 hours.

Have fun! I am in till end of May.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M64 View Post
@kaladinxxx if you don’t get it within 2 hours no changing your underwear for 1 week and everytime you have to pee you have to do it through your underwear.

i’m in for 7 days
I missed both of these as well
kaladinxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:57 AM   #1334
jackjac

Quote:

Shit that's 5 hours late

@beapy respond in 2 hours or you'll need 10 getdare user's permission to go pee if you pee without permission you will have to beg for punishment until your given 3 punishments
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 11:34 AM   #1335
beapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjac View Post
Shit that's 5 hours late

@beapy respond in 2 hours or you'll need 10 getdare user's permission to go pee if you pee without permission you will have to beg for punishment until your given 3 punishments
have fun with the denial ^^

i have enough time to spare ^^ would have been interesting though ^^

Advertisements
Kink Talk