Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #181
groen

No wait until your home alone and the body writing should be done each day

you can go humiliate yourself by going to the toilet and kneel then start kissing the toilet seat all around both sides and write a report of how low it made you feel

describe your situation with how many people do you live what are their genders is it your gf sister mother ....

Greetings your King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley Taylor View Post
I'm sorry I didn't list my sex. I'm male, but kind of consider myself in-between.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to do most of those things until I'm home alone, which I'm not right now. I apologize, Your Majesty.

If his Majesty would like, I could do the poem in the meantime as a punishment, or something else.
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:25 AM   #182
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

Live with sister (21), mother, and stepfather. Won't be stealing any panties or anything as I feel that's wrong to do to them. Actually, I said in my limits when I posted to join the thread that family is off limits.

I can do the body writing now, though. Not sure if I have green. If not, I will use black or blue if possible.

Thank you for allowing me to fulfill my purpose as a servant, Your Majesty.
Riley Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #183
groen

you are welcome
i didn't say you needed to do anyting with your family i just wanted to know how many people where there and what your relation is with them

i expect a report of both the seat kissing and the body writing

Greetings your King
Quote:
Live with sister (21), mother, and stepfather. Won't be stealing any panties or anything as I feel that's wrong to do to them. Actually, I said in my limits when I posted to join the thread that family is off limits.

I can do the body writing now, though. Not sure if I have green. If not, I will use black or blue if possible.

Thank you for allowing me to fulfill my purpose as a servant, Your Majesty.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #184
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

I wrote whore across my ass, and your screen name on my cock, as ordered. I used a blue marker because green was unavailable. Spent a few minutes kissing the seat like you said. I did it naked so the writing would be visible if anyone were watching, and imagined the entire castle was there, watching and commenting. It was quite embarrassing, but I also enjoyed obeying like a good servant.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #185
groen

Dear slave iluvXTRMcbt

i just saw your post somwere on the forum and was thinking you should do this one just to enjoy me

i added an extra one just for the fun of it!

i of course expect a full report of this and a thank you for me giving you this opportunity

Greetings your King

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
tightly bind your balls with a long enough rope that it could be thrown over a tree branch/beam now weight the lose end of the rope and give it a toss. then retract the rope by walking backwards and do it again. repeat 5 times. (no Hands on the rope after tossing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicslave View Post
Take a condom, put in the condom knettles or anything simular then insert any hot sauces and spicy things you have and wear that for 2 hours. Yes put your balls in the condom
Old 05-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #186
groen

Slave

i like your report and that you are honest

however i mised the facts that you wrote the O on your asshole and owned by king on your chest report if you did forget or did not do it if the last is the case do those things right away and report how it felt

whichever is the case explain the reasons to me and ask for a punishment
make tree choices for me to choose from not including writing poems
if i think these are to easy you will get a very hard one so be warned

Greeting your King

Quote:
I wrote whore across my ass, and your screen name on my cock, as ordered. I used a blue marker because green was unavailable. Spent a few minutes kissing the seat like you said. I did it naked so the writing would be visible if anyone were watching, and imagined the entire castle was there, watching and commenting. It was quite embarrassing, but I also enjoyed obeying like a good servant.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:53 AM   #187
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post

I think this is a perfect task for PerfectlyImperfect to prove himself as executioners copy this in a pm and ask him to judge you.
after that post a report of what you had to do

Greetings your King!
punishment served, report on page 10.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:53 AM   #188
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

I did write the O over the hole. The reason I didn't specify was because I said "as ordered" to mean "the way you ordered." I simply forgot the one across my chest, but as I try not to turn the AC on unless it's very hot (to save heat) I go without a shirt sometimes at home in my room, and if someone needs something in a hurry I won't have time to put one on, so it's really not a good idea for me to write on my chest where it might be seen.

If Your Majesty would be so kind as to give me a punishment instead, it would be appreciated.

Some suggestions for my punishment, as ordered:

1. Put something truly humiliating in my signature and leave it there for a day. Maybe a secret about myself or something. During that time, anyone who wants to can and should tease me about it and post about it on my profile where everyone else can see.

2. Next time I'm by myself far enough away from civilization, wear nothing but panties outside for an hour while I dance and sing to female pop singers (Lady Gaga, etc.)

3. Write something of your choosing on my balls, then put clothespins on them for 20 minutes.

As I like to go above and beyond when I can, perhaps I should do more than one of these things? I hope they're to your liking.

Edit: For whatever it's worth, I'm a servant, not a slave. One step up, lol. Gotta take what little prestige I can get.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #189
Samael
Account Banned

Dear king

thank you so much for your mercy and for making me ruin my orgasm. I managed to get a bra and gave myself a tight bra connection wedgie but I'm sorry I used a pair of briefs cause I can't get a g-string. I edged twice raising my wish of cumming. Than I put my briefs in my mouth and my dirty boxers over my head and edged again and this time I almost cummed.
I hate ice but for you I did also the ice dare and finally I had my ruined orgasm.
Also I still have the bobby pin on my nipples and they are quite annoying. Thanks again for your mercy

Quote:
I still don't think it is very detailed description of events you also didn't thank me for my mercy of letting you try it again.

but what i like is you that you are honest if you promise to work on all your shortcomings and don't let it happen again you get a small chance at some relief

first you have to put on a gstring and a bra put these in a bra connection wedgie edge two times.
take the clothes of and put the string in your mouth and your previous underwear on your head with the shit side on you nose edge once more

put your balls in a bowl with ice until you tiny dick is at its thinnest give each bal 5 snaps with a rubber band put you balls back in the bowl with ice now you have earned a ruined orgasm

have fun and stay honest !

Greetings your King

Likes: Underwear, wedgies, spanking, humiliation, rules, edging, semi-public

Dislikes: Piss, Public, shaving, messy, cbt, pain

Limits: Poop, Anal, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Family, Diapers, Enemas.

Last edited by Samael; 05-21-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Samael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #190
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you my King to allowing me to do your task. First I started to fuck my ass with the huge butt plug, and them applied some toothpaste. I inserted it. Its burning. It was really burning.

Now 10minute later my ass still burns from the butt plug, and its really huge, in my ass.

I'm really tired because of the 10minute jumping jacks I'v did for you King! But i couldnt manage to tie a rope around my nipple and foot, so I used 1-1 cloth peg on my nipples, and hit them down 3 times total, and re applied them.

My nipples are burning too, really King.

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Eluzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:23 AM   #191
groen

like i told you before i want detailed reports as ordered is not detailed

forgetting something this important is a serious crime as for the no shirt part
you have to write the rest of the words also on your dick if its to tiny to fit
you will write for six months everyday TINY on it because a worthless tiny dick doesn't deserve my name if this is the case you will do nr 1 and write that you write TINY on your cock every day to remember you that you can't satisfy a woman and everyone who wants to make fun of it can post on your profile or send you a pm

as punishment go to the toilet immediately
you have already proven yourself to be worth totally nothing not even capable of following simple orders
so you need to be put in you place this place is even lower then you think you should be gratefull for this task and learn from it
clean the flush boton and the door handle with you tongue and mouth
suck on the toilet brush handle like the whore you are.
then put the seat up and lick the rim of the toilet.

in the next order for a day to count as a day all family members must be in the house awake at the same time for at least 5 hours if they are not you can not count the day and have to start over the next day this will go on until you have 5 full days

for 5 days you will after everytime you hear or see the toilet being used go there and kiss the seat like the low rat you are

if they took a piss you do this for at least 2 minutes and write a report on it
if they took a shit you will blindfold yourself for the first 2 minutes so you can smell everything perfect while blindfolded hang with your head above the pot

after this you will look if they used the brush and it is clean if not you put the brush in your ass and clean it if this is in your limits the you put it in your mouth if they did clean you will suck on the brush handle for 2 minutes
now lick the part of the toilet seat where the pussy/cock would be kiss round to the opposite site and lick that part also for 2 minutes then write a report on it

if you want to use it yourself you will first kneel kiss the seat to thank the great toilet for allowing you to use it then write a report

Greeting your King

Quote:
I did write the O over the hole. The reason I didn't specify was because I said "as ordered" to mean "the way you ordered." I simply forgot the one across my chest, but as I try not to turn the AC on unless it's very hot (to save heat) I go without a shirt sometimes at home in my room, and if someone needs something in a hurry I won't have time to put one on, so it's really not a good idea for me to write on my chest where it might be seen.

If Your Majesty would be so kind as to give me a punishment instead, it would be appreciated.

Some suggestions for my punishment, as ordered:

1. Put something truly humiliating in my signature and leave it there for a day. Maybe a secret about myself or something. During that time, anyone who wants to can and should tease me about it and post about it on my profile where everyone else can see.

2. Next time I'm by myself far enough away from civilization, wear nothing but panties outside for an hour while I dance and sing to female pop singers (Lady Gaga, etc.)

3. Write something of your choosing on my balls, then put clothespins on them for 20 minutes.

As I like to go above and beyond when I can, perhaps I should do more than one of these things? I hope they're to your liking.

Edit: For whatever it's worth, I'm a servant, not a slave. One step up, lol. Gotta take what little prestige I can get.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #192
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry King, I forgot to ask...what should I do with the butt plug?

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Eluzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #193
groen

because you wrote such a great report you will be allowed to take it out 10 minutes after you read this but in these 10 minutes you are putting toothpaste on your nipples after the 10 minutes you can clean your nipples and dildo with water

but you can also choose to take it out at this moment but then you have to clean it with your mouth for 10 minutes and suck it like it is a dick

in both cases i will expect a report from you the second one is more preferable and would please the kingdom more

Greetings your King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eluzia View Post
Sorry King, I forgot to ask...what should I do with the butt plug?
Old 05-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #194
groen

Nice to know if you want you can have an ruined orgasm now as an reward

but be aware if you choose to do this that in the next 3 days you must edge yourself 3 times each day and cumming will not be allowed

Greetings your King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
punishment served, report on page 10.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #195
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Nice to know if you want you can have an ruined orgasm now as an reward

but be aware if you choose to do this that in the next 3 days you must edge yourself 3 times each day and cumming will not be allowed

Greetings your King
Pass, I can wait. Thank you for the offer, and may I be free soon.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk