Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2021, 04:03 PM   #1
babybunnyx

Heart 19F hurt my pussy

heyy~

i absolutely love masturbating in the shower, and im looking for any painful dares i can do :3 i have a detachable shower head and a bathtub combo, and the switch that turns the water on looks like it should fit perfectly in my ass the faucet/shower head is the easiest way for me to cum, it takes 30 seconds to 5-10 min, and i usually turn the water on as hot as it can go and aim it at my clit. i’m nervous to turn the water on full force on both the faucet and the shower head because the water pressure is very high and i feel it will be painful, but that’s what i’m in the mood for today~ denial is fun, and post orgasm i have been nervous to try so hopefully someone encourages me~

my only limit for this one is i can’t do cold water (trauma related), so anything but that goes!!

hurt my dirty little cunt~

be as vicious as you can~

i’ll send updates and reports via PM <3

enjoy my cunt :3

(note: i have a very tight cunt that i’m trying to stretch out, can fit something of 3 inch diameter with mild discomfort)

what i have to play with;

bobbypins
toothpaste
vibrating dildo (not waterproof )
ice
a plug that i can’t fit in my ass but can fit in my cunt
q-tips
panties
anything in my house (common household items)
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 04:41 PM   #2
Maximilian Jenius

I sent you a PM a few days ago for your pussy abuse. I haven't heard back so here it is.

Get some fresh ginger or hot sauce or whatever chemicals you normally use and apply to tits and clit.

Get your dildo in with your chemical as lube.

If you didn't have ginger or hot sauce your punishment a scrub brush directly on your clit press down hard and scrub for 2 minutes, then 50 snaps with a in under 90 seconds. If you cannot complete in the time limit you'll do 25 additional.

After that punishment if you needed to do it get all the markers or highlighters you can. You'll insert them and continue pushing them in until there a full circle of pens around your dildo.

After getting all the pens in use your electric toothbrush directly on your clit for 15 minutes do not cum and do not remove.

You can remove the pens and dildo and the push a bra and pair of panties in your pussy. If no bra can fit then you'll slap each tit 100 times. And insert a second pair of panties instead.

With the panties in push the dildo in as far in as possible and now push pens in to make two rings of pens. Sleep like this. This will stay in till morning.

If the cannot get two rings of pens in you'll submit to a even harder punishment.

Tomorrow you'll wear the bra and panties that you kept in you tonight.

If in the morning pens and solid had fallen out of you you'll be in big trouble.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 04:48 PM   #3
babybunnyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
I sent you a PM a few days ago for your pussy abuse. I haven't heard back so here it is.

Get some fresh ginger or hot sauce or whatever chemicals you normally use and apply to tits and clit.

Get your dildo in with your chemical as lube.

If you didn't have ginger or hot sauce your punishment a scrub brush directly on your clit press down hard and scrub for 2 minutes, then 50 snaps with a in under 90 seconds. If you cannot complete in the time limit you'll do 25 additional.

After that punishment if you needed to do it get all the markers or highlighters you can. You'll insert them and continue pushing them in until there a full circle of pens around your dildo.

After getting all the pens in use your electric toothbrush directly on your clit for 15 minutes do not cum and do not remove.

You can remove the pens and dildo and the push a bra and pair of panties in your pussy. If no bra can fit then you'll slap each tit 100 times. And insert a second pair of panties instead.

With the panties in push the dildo in as far in as possible and now push pens in to make two rings of pens. Sleep like this. This will stay in till morning.

If the cannot get two rings of pens in you'll submit to a even harder punishment.

Tomorrow you'll wear the bra and panties that you kept in you tonight.

If in the morning pens and solid had fallen out of you you'll be in big trouble.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thank you so much for this! i dont think i saw that PM because i would have definitely accepted. i’ll post a report as soon as i’m done! i’ll be hopping in soon
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 05:01 PM   #4
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybunnyx View Post
thank you so much for this! i dont think i saw that PM because i would have definitely accepted. i’ll post a report as soon as i’m done! i’ll be hopping in soon
have fun with it.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 05:04 PM   #5
Ballbasher

Use the shower head on your pussy as normal. But when you feel your about to orgasm turn the tap all the way cold. If you don't orgasm turn back to hot and try again. If you do orgasm you must leave the tap cold for 20 seconds and keep it aimed at your pussy.

Enjoy.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit abuse, clit torture, pain, pussy abuse, shower