Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 03-06-2019, 12:26 PM   #1
Aurario

Default Action and Reaction!

Action and Reaction

This game requires 2 people with a competitive streak to go against one another. This game is meant to be played on cam so if you don't want that you'll need to do some adaptation.

There's a list of actions to pick from and a reaction that will be caused once they're completed. The players take turns in picking an action, doing it and forcing the opponent to do the reaction. It can be played in groups by picking someone to do the reaction. Each action may only be done once!

I suggest both players sit down first and each write down 3 actions and their corresponding reactions to make this your own.

A player loses as soon as he chickens out and will do a forfeit that was predetermined. It's possible that no one wants to chicken out with my provided tasks so.. start improvising at that point :P

So far so easy, now here's the tasks in different categories.

Easy stuff

Get naked - Opponent has to get naked too (freebie)

X Medium slaps to genitals - Opponent has to do one pose for every 10 slaps and hold them for 5 seconds. (Give your opponent a show!)

One finger in your ass for 10 seconds - Opponent has to gag themselves with their previously worn underwear for 2 turns (Just shove it in there)

Opponent can ask one truth for you to answer - Opponent has to do one easy dare of your choice (One way to do it)

Opponent can ask you to do one dare - Opponent has to answer 2 truths (The other way around)

Edge once - Opponent has to stroke with you, only stop when they edge themselves for at most 5 seconds. (No cumming!)

Spank yourself 10 times on one cheek - Your opponent has to do 10 spanks per cheek instead (Double the trouble)

Medium stuff

Show your face for the rest of the game - Force the opponent to either also show his face OR you get to pick his next 2 actions and can make him do one reaction himself instead, pick from medium and easy. (A common limit)

Edge with your non dominant hand - Opponent has to pose as you say while you're jerking off and has to do one dare afterwards (Am I running out of ideas? yes)

Finger yourself with 2 fingers for 30 seconds - If the opponent has to do any edges, he will have to do them with something in his ass (Better get this in early)

Stand in a cold shower for 30 seconds - The opponent has to do one reaction that he made you do during this game (Revenge served cold)

Write the opponents name on your dick/tits with permanent marker - The opponent has to write something into their signature of your choice for 1 week (Leave your mark)

Hard stuff

Pose for one picture - The opponent has to pose for two (No uploading of these pictures unless it was agreed upon beforehand)

Ruin an orgasm - The opponent has to cum. The game continues (Harsh one!)

Follow up possible after the previous one: Eat it - Your opponent must place it on his tongue, stick it out and hold for 10 seconds before swallowing. (Just a taste)

Send a nude of yourself to one of your getdare buddies that won't mind this - The opponent also has to send that person a nude (Make sure they consent)

Edge 3 times with only 3 second breaks - opponent has to edge 5 times with 5 second breaks (Going crazy yet?)

Challenges

These are a list of challenges you can do. There is a risk of failure for each one of them. If you fail, nothing happens. If you succeed, you can ask the opponent to do one dare of your choice from their likes (or dislikes if they consent)

Wrap a towel around your waist and do 10 jumping jacks
Put on 3 pairs of underwear and edge through them within 1 minute
Line up 3 coins on your dick without dropping them once
Do more of one exercise of your choice than your opponent

I think you guys get the idea by now. Just something I came up with. It would be fun if you left your own ideas as a comment so people playing this can go through the thread and find more tasks to do! It's not a lot currently but I think the idea could be fun, haven't tried it myself though!
DISLIKES: Pics, Long edging, videos
LIMITS: Exposure, Blackmail, Crossdressing, Diapers, Scat, Watersports, Permanent, Public, Anal
Aurario is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Aurario for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk