Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-17-2020, 04:42 PM   #16
CutieGurlTaylor
getDare Devil

You say that its not as glamorous as people think it to be, is there any particular reason you say this? Do you think people just underestimate the effort that goes into being a servant?

Loves
:Humiliation, Rules, Clothing Control, Wearing multiple layers of panties, Feminization, Spanking, Sissification, Degradation

Limits:messy, piss/scat, lines, buying things, diapers, pain, fam/friends, ice, leg/arm hair, public, other stuff thats way out there..

CutieGurlTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 06:59 PM   #17
Beginnersh

Wanting to explore life cause you're still young makes a lot of sense. I agree that the fantasy sounds hot, but I probably wouldn't be able to keep it up much longer than a week, if even that long.

Do you still go back to your mistress sometimes for shorter sessions?

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 01:39 AM   #18
FormerSissyMaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg69 View Post
You say that its not as glamorous as people think it to be, is there any particular reason you say this? Do you think people just underestimate the effort that goes into being a servant?
There are plenty of reasons. Everybody always have this idea that it is kinky all the time, but reality is a lot different. In reality, most days the most exciting thing I did was dressing up in the morning. Then I would just do my chores. Mistress would leave for work and I would be alone all day, working my ass off, without praise; it was expected after all. All day you would be hoping that if Mistress came home she would do something kinky with you, but 80% of the time that wouldn't happen either. And if we did, she often did what she wanted to do, instead of what I had in mind. For example, she really liked CBT and I had a session ones a week at least. I hated it though. Now imagine working your ass off all day, only for you to be kicked in your balls or have the life squeezed out of them while you are trying to stay up in your high heels. Yeah, not fun :P. But that is part of this lifestyle. Its a really exhausting lifestyle, but if you are like me, who loves serving and doing chores in general, its a very rewarding thing.

BTW, I noticed that I made my Mistress sound very cold, but this wasn't the case. She actually was rather supportive. We talked often and praised me quite a bit as well, especially if I did something really humiliating or something that was really challenging for me. There was a lot of positive reinforcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginnersh View Post
Wanting to explore life cause you're still young makes a lot of sense. I agree that the fantasy sounds hot, but I probably wouldn't be able to keep it up much longer than a week, if even that long.

You'd probably be able to do it for a week, but I don't know if you would be able to enjoy it. It is really really hard work and people seem to underestimate that. I did at first, so I don't blame people. I don't try to discourage people who are interested into getting into this lifestyle though, it is really fun for the few who can handle it, but I just try to put my experiences on paper as well as possible.

I used to go there from time to time (often in the weekends), for some fun and helping Mistress with the household, but recently not anymore. The thing is, the rules still applied. I had to be shaved, plugged etc. If you are away from this lifestyle, it is hard getting into it again. For example the shaving: I do sports again and people will look at me strange if I am completely waxed. Issues like that are things that discourage me from going there much lately. Mistress understand though and she wants the best for me. Now I just need to figure out what that is!

Loves: Sissification, Bimbofication, Feminization, Chastity, Anal , Humiliation, Serving, Cum Eating , Forced Gay

Neutral: Electro play, Human Furniture , Sounding, Piss play

Dislikes: Harsh Pain , Prolonged Kneeling, Corner-standing, Writing Lines

Hates: CBT, Being a Dom

Limits: Anything Illegal, Beastiality, Family
FormerSissyMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 03:03 AM   #19
loljunk

I'm a bit curious to know more. For my type of character I would feel this kind of lifestyle almost as a kind of abuse, so I am wondering: what is the thing that made you feel rewarded in that situation and wanting to keep it going (If I read correctly. you did it for more than one year and an half)?
Reading your replies so far, I understand that it was a full time "employment", that it implyed hard working all day, being alone most of the time and that you received almost no sexual gratification (when not getting practices you disliked). So I am asking: what is the point that made you like it? There's clearly some kind of element that I'm missing. Seeing everything from now, how much of that was your original disposition and how much is induction and positive reinforcement from your mistress?

Just some more extra questions:
I belive this kind of role-play (role-play looks somewhat reductive in this case) gives its best when you have a young and appealing body, becoming more and more like a caricature as one ages (personal opinion); have you also considered that in your choice when you decided try something else?

From your previous answers is not clear, so I ask: did you have time to cultivate personal interests, or all your time was absorbed by your duties? If no, have you ever feared this kind of total dependence on your mistress for gratification and support? How often did you have contacts with other people?

Did you have some kind of dialogue with your mistress on your relationship? Did she ask you from time to time if you wanted to keep going or ever urged you to consider having a change of lifestyle? Or was it an initiative of your own?

Sorry if I was too intruding, I'm just trying to better understand a reality I don't know!
loljunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 04:17 AM   #20
FormerSissyMaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by loljunk View Post
I'm a bit curious to know more. For my type of character I would feel this kind of lifestyle almost as a kind of abuse, so I am wondering: what is the thing that made you feel rewarded in that situation and wanting to keep it going (If I read correctly. you did it for more than one year and an half)?
Reading your replies so far, I understand that it was a full time "employment", that it implyed hard working all day, being alone most of the time and that you received almost no sexual gratification (when not getting practices you disliked). So I am asking: what is the point that made you like it? There's clearly some kind of element that I'm missing. Seeing everything from now, how much of that was your original disposition and how much is induction and positive reinforcement from your mistress?

Just some more extra questions:
I belive this kind of role-play (role-play looks somewhat reductive in this case) gives its best when you have a young and appealing body, becoming more and more like a caricature as one ages (personal opinion); have you also considered that in your choice when you decided try something else?

From your previous answers is not clear, so I ask: did you have time to cultivate personal interests, or all your time was absorbed by your duties? If no, have you ever feared this kind of total dependence on your mistress for gratification and support? How often did you have contacts with other people?

Did you have some kind of dialogue with your mistress on your relationship? Did she ask you from time to time if you wanted to keep going or ever urged you to consider having a change of lifestyle? Or was it an initiative of your own?

Sorry if I was too intruding, I'm just trying to better understand a reality I don't know!
Don't worry, they are not intruding at all! For many people that do not experienced it or are into this lifestyle (or the idea of it), these are common questions .

I understand that for some people this looks like abuse, but I want to reassure that it wasn't. My Mistress and I talked a lot. And I mean a lot. I made concessions and she did as well. Sometimes things happened she didn't like, but I loved and sometimes it was the other way around. Besides, I always had my safe word and if I said that, everything would stop immediately. And I really mean immediately. For example, in the beginning I was fucked by a guy. I am not gay, but am into forced gay and so was my Mistress. This wasn't the first time though, but I was still quite new to this. Being fucked by this guy was extremely humiliating. My Mistress was praising me all the time, but I was very emotional that day. I couldn't handle the humiliation and the whole situation in general so I shouted out my safe word. With in a second, my Mistress mood went from 'playing' to 'taking care of me'. She told the guy to stop and leave (of course not as rude as I just described) and went into aftercare. I was so humiliated and felt even worse because I probably messed with the guys night as well. However, my Mistress just held me for what seemed like forever, hugging me, praising me and making me feel respected. She really was there for me. I can name countless other situation like this. So in other words, this certainly wasn't abuse. It can be quickly though and people really need to look out for that, but I cannot say it ever was abusive in our relationship!

Now on to the question :P. What kept me going was just the joy of doing the chores (I kinda like chores, even though they kind of get boring after a while :P), pleasing my Mistress and the many kinky things we did. Things like that really get you through the day. Also, don't forget that this life reduced a lot of stress for me. I did not have to make the decisions and could let everything just happen. That is very liberating for a person like me!

The life I had envisioned and what it was, was quite different, but not in a bad way. If it was all kinky, I would not have lasted this long. No person can endure that! What made me like it was the servitude. I love helping other people and I did that all day. Not all joy in kink comes from having an orgasm. I got more gratitude from other people enjoying themselves. Another thing that kept me going was the love of my Mistress. You have to see this relationship as a mother loving his son (I know, it sounds disgusting :P). She really cared for me, but it never outed it in a sexual manner (just a kinky manner and there is quite a difference in my opinion; it can be completely separate). Having another person in your life is really nice (at least in my opinion).

With regards to the positive reinforcement, it certainly played a big part in certain aspects of it, but that also went the other way. For example, I really hate ballbusting but tolerated it due to the positive reinforcement. The same way I got into pee drinking. At first I thought it was disgusting, but due to positive reinforcement it became a lot of fun. However, my Mistress at first did not see the appeal of spanking. She was more the type to get a whip or ballast (as you can see above). Whoever, she saw how I reacted to spanking and grew to love it. It is give and take in these kind of relationships.

As mentioned before, every day I had at least 1 hour of were I could do what I wanted. Often I spent it on being a better sissy, but I multi tasked as well. For example, I just watch series as well, while fucking my asspussy. I did not really have hobbies anymore, but after a long day of work, you really did not have the energy for them anyway.

I never feared to be completely dependent on my Mistress, simply because she would never abuse me. We talked so much and wanted me to express my feelings as well. In those situations we saw what was going well and what wasn't and then tried to change where possible.

With my family I had contact at least once a week (I am the kind of guy that if I don't call, everything is fine) and I visited them twice a month on average. So that relationship went well in my opinion. With friends, I texted them a lot. My Mistress' goal was never to isolate me. During the day, I could just text or call. As long as I did my chores, it was all fine. Keeping a person from having contact is unhealthy and my Mistress encouraged me to be in contact with people as well. I also went out a few times with friends, but that wasn't too often. I made new kinky friends through my Mistress though, so my social contacts weren't awful I would say.

As said before, we talked a lot. Communication is key in this lifestyle and my Mistress knew this as well! She never urged me for a change, but let me make my own decision. However, we talked a lot about these decisions and she voiced her opinion. She wanted what was best for me and vice versa. When I decided that I wanted to try something else (we had talked about it for a few weeks already) she completely supported me, just as she would have supported me if I choose to stay.

If you have more questions, don't be afraid to ask. If things are to intrusive, I'll tell you :P

Loves: Sissification, Bimbofication, Feminization, Chastity, Anal , Humiliation, Serving, Cum Eating , Forced Gay

Old 12-18-2020, 06:29 AM   #21
loljunk

Thank you for your detailed answer! It has been an interesting reading. I am almost the exact opposite, so imagine how strange can this sound to me lol
Btw, I'm relieved to hear that your partner wasn't abusive, some people are really nasty and dangerous to those who aren't assertive enough to defend themselves
Old 12-18-2020, 06:49 AM   #22
FormerSissyMaid

Quote:
Thank you for your detailed answer! It has been an interesting reading. I am almost the exact opposite, so imagine how strange can this sound to me lol
Btw, I'm relieved to hear that your partner wasn't abusive, some people are really nasty and dangerous to those who aren't assertive enough to defend themselves
I can imagine that :P. Good masters and mistresses never, NEVER abuse their subs. That is why I get a bit pissed when I read the ads for subs or masters. Many aren't detailed at all and they are just looking for someone to abuse. That isn't kink, thats a crime!

Anyway, if you want to know something else, feel free to ask. Maybe then things will be a little bit less strange for you :P

Old 12-18-2020, 09:40 AM   #23
loljunk

So, you told us that your mistress used to engage in a CBT session like once a week and that at some point she also learnt that you liked spanking. Question: she involved you in sexual play only when she felt like pleasuring herself or she also used it as a form of reward? Reading the previous posts looks more like the former (I honestly think I have been fucked more often than I was pegged. I was milked every 1,5-2 weeks dependent on Mistress' mood).
What other kind of kink play did you enjoy (or didn't enojoy lol) with her? Have you haver considered pleasuring yourself while home alone?

Also: you said that you went from ordinary chores to humiliating ones. About the last ones, how did she verify if you performed them as intended? Was it just trust-based? I really struggle to imagine doing something like that if not constantly checked visually or otherwise required to provide hard proofs. Feel free to provide more examples of the circumstances.

Thanks again
Old 12-18-2020, 10:56 AM   #24
FormerSissyMaid

Quote:
So, you told us that your mistress used to engage in a CBT session like once a week and that at some point she also learnt that you liked spanking. Question: she involved you in sexual play only when she felt like pleasuring herself or she also used it as a form of reward? Reading the previous posts looks more like the former (I honestly think I have been fucked more often than I was pegged. I was milked every 1,5-2 weeks dependent on Mistress' mood).
What other kind of kink play did you enjoy (or didn't enojoy lol) with her? Have you haver considered pleasuring yourself while home alone?

Also: you said that you went from ordinary chores to humiliating ones. About the last ones, how did she verify if you performed them as intended? Was it just trust-based? I really struggle to imagine doing something like that if not constantly checked visually or otherwise required to provide hard proofs. Feel free to provide more examples of the circumstances.

Thanks again
Question: she involved you in sexual play only when she felt like pleasuring herself or she also used it as a form of reward? Reading the previous posts looks more like the former (I honestly think I have been fucked more often than I was pegged. I was milked every 1,5-2 weeks dependent on Mistress' mood).

The first thing that needs to be established is that this wasn't a 'sexual' relationship but a kink relationship. We didn't see each other as 'sexual' partners. The idea of having sex with my Mistress feels just completely wrong. The milking was just so I didn't cum, as she really liked orgasm denial. The pegging wasn't sexual either. It felt nice of course, but I couldn't cum from it, even if my life depended on it. The reason I liked it so much is that I felt extremely close to my Mistress. Just imagine hugging someone you love very very much after a long while. That feels really good. The pegging felt like that but better.

Now certain things happened more and certain things less. She really loved ballbusting so that happened at least once a week. On the other hand, I liked spanking and that happened way more often. Besides, I was way more into humiliation than she was, but she still tried to come up with a creative idea everyday. In this relationship it is give and take. Some weeks you give more, some weeks you take more. That is just the nature of the relationship.

What other kind of kink play did you enjoy (or didn't enojoy lol) with her?

We did plenty of things of the period. Think about things like whipping, wax play, all different kind of bondage (from light to heavy stress bondage), electro play, anal play, human furniture, oral play, some public play, nipple play, piss play and I probably still forgot plenty. We tried to keep it as fresh and interesting as possible.

Have you haver considered pleasuring yourself while home alone?

In the beginning I certainly did, but she always took the key with her to work. Of course, if I really wanted to I could get out, but never had a strong enough urge. At some point (for me it was around 3-4 months), I wasn't bothered by it anymore. At the end I could have easily cheated, but I did not have that urge.

So in the beginning I always did it in front of her, so I didn't chicken out. But don't forget that I really liked the rush of being humiliated. Later, I did it when she wasn't there and I would video tape it. Think about things like cleaning the windows outside in a sissy dress for example. For me it felt good. Eventually she looked less and less at the videos as she knew I did them anyway and I just had to tell her how it was. There were a few occasions where I did not do it and I knew I couldn't lie about it. She always saw right through me. I would just get punished. She was harsh with these punishments. For example, one time I was punished (I don't even know what it was for anymore, but it probably was something really bad) I had to stand in the corner in my highest heels (7 inches I believe), a massive buttplug and a rather large ball gag. I stood there for approximately 3 hours. It was complete hell as my jaws, my asspussy and my calfs were killing me and I had nothing to distract me from those things. After that I needed a bit of aftercare though, which she provided perfectly.

Old 12-19-2020, 12:41 PM   #25
FormerSissyMaid

Anybody else wants to know something? :P

Old 12-20-2020, 09:30 AM   #26
ebsia
Distinguished Member

If you could go back in time, would you do it again? And what would you have changed?

Lets say, you never quitted, what do you think your life would look like now? And how would the future look like?

If you could start back up today, would you?

Loves: Sissification, Humiliation, Anal, Being a Dom
Maybe: Public humiliation, piss play
Dislikes: Extreme pain, cbt, sounding
Limits: Needles, family, pictures/videos, cam, blood, poop.
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 11:38 AM   #27
FormerSissyMaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
If you could go back in time, would you do it again? And what would you have changed?

Lets say, you never quitted, what do you think your life would look like now? And how would the future look like?

I absolutely would do it again! It was not only an experience of a lifetime, it was also an experience that brought me a lot of joy. If I would have changed something? I don't think I would. Of course, more anal and less ballbusting would have been fun, but that would have changed the dynamic of the relationship.

How my life would have looked now? Pretty much the same I guess. It is hard to say honestly, because the changes would come from experiences and it would be hard to predict these experiences.

How the future would look? Again hard to say, but we would probably work towards hair laser removal and hormones. We had talked about it before and agreed that this wasn't the time yet.

Well, I probably can :P. But no, I wouldn't. Not because I don't want to be a sissy maid anymore, but because I want to experience other things as well. For now, I just want to experience other aspects of life and I will see where that brings me.

Thank you for the questions, keep them coming

Old 01-05-2021, 09:00 AM   #28
FormerSissyMaid

Anyone still has questions?

Advertisements
Kink Talk